• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
I'm back and I can safely apologize for my outburst this morning. That was plain immature of me to handle when I was blinded with disappointment and rage. From now on, I just won't have to set myself with too much hype again to avoid the same problem.

Anyways, the last Rhythm Heaven poll was tough. Other than the usual Twitter issues, everyone tied. In the end, I've picked the Wandering Samurai since he's at least a reoccurring character that fights and has a standout design. Sorry Rhythm Girl and Marshal fans.

Next up is back to the Game Boy Advance era for the smaller Nintendo series that are under the radar or mostly Japan-only. Your choices are Starfy from Densetsu no Starfy ( FunAtParties FunAtParties ), Barbara the Bat from Jam with the Band, Jill from Drill Dozer, and the Boy/Girl protagonists from Magical Vacation (and its DS sequel Magical Starsign).

There was a problem fetching the tweet

I really hope some of you would forgive me for that.
I didnt see what happened, but I choose Starfy.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
User was warned for this post
I'm back and I can safely apologize for my outburst this morning. That was plain immature of me to handle when I was blinded with disappointment and rage. From now on, I just won't have to set myself with too much hype again to avoid the same problem.

Anyways, the last Rhythm Heaven poll was tough. Other than the usual Twitter issues, everyone tied. In the end, I've picked the Wandering Samurai since he's at least a reoccurring character that fights and has a standout design. Sorry Rhythm Girl and Marshal fans.

Next up is back to the Game Boy Advance era for the smaller Nintendo series that are under the radar or mostly Japan-only. Your choices are Starfy from Densetsu no Starfy ( FunAtParties FunAtParties ), Barbara the Bat from Jam with the Band, Jill from Drill Dozer, and the Boy/Girl protagonists from Magical Vacation (and its DS sequel Magical Starsign).

Isaac

D

Deleted member

You can justify it as my vote being for the Samurai (as I would have voted for him out of those if I knew the poll was up).

D

Deleted member

Is it bad that this hyped me more than everything I've heard about the game till now?
Nah, this got me hyped as well, the most out of the new content such as skills, sidequests and Ch6
"You guys want 3rd Tiers back? Here, have 4 Tiers because why the hell not?"
I just hope that the set isn't too expensive because I'm not paying ~$3 for each class. I'd say $10 at most for all of them

I hope that FE16 keeps 4th Tier class
Thomas Jefferson even sent Lois and Clark on a secondary objective to find living Mastodons pillaging Native American villages. :p
That sounds like a weird ass Superman comic

D

Deleted member

Nah, this got me hyped as well, the most out of the new content such as skills, sidequests and Ch6
I just hope that the set isn't too expensive because I'm not paying ~$3 for each class. I'd say $10 at most for all of them

That sounds like a weird *** Superman comic
I can't even argue, you're right, superman comics were weird.

IMG_3236.PNG
IMG_3232.JPG
IMG_3234.JPG

Also, I found an accurate pic of the 1700s Mastodon.
Just add sharp claws and the agility of a tiger.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I thought Wonder Woman and Superman weren't romantically involved.

D

Deleted member

Oh, I remembered the weirdest Supes **** I've seen
Pink Kryptonite makes him gay
Only implied through his speech just because he uses words like SMASHING and FABULOUS

Not nearly as bad as the black Lois Lane comic.

I thought Wonder Woman and Superman weren't romantically involved.
It depends, sometimes they are. It's more of a recent thing though.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
About time we heard news about this show!
That Roxxon logo. :D

I really hope this is good. Freeform has a mixed track record to say the least, but I have hope here. I really hope they do Cloak and Dagger justice. They're such cool characters, and hey, maybe they can get their own series of comics again.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
That Roxxon logo. :D

I really hope this is good. Freeform has a mixed track record to say the least, but I have hope here. I really hope they do Cloak and Dagger justice. They're such cool characters, and hey, maybe they can get their own series of comics again.
I just want these guys to be popular, I literally saw them in a single Spidey comic and thought they were the coolest **** ever. Who knows, maybe they'll bring that Gargoyle guy back to cater to the 'actually read comics' part of my childhood

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Captain Marvel has it's directors.
Anna Boden and Ryan Fleck. Apparently they've directed some highly reviewed stuff together like Mississipi Grind.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
SPEAKING OF! They showed some stuff and 1: GotG2 apparently has 5 ****ING POST CREDITS SCENES
2: Captain Marvel's got a more Ant-Man esque suit apparently
I thought it only (hah) had four.

D

Deleted member

SPEAKING OF! They showed some stuff and 1: GotG2 apparently has 5 ****ING POST CREDITS SCENES
2: Captain Marvel's got a more Ant-Man esque suit apparently
I'm just confused on how you even have 5 post credits scenes, are there five credit sequences?

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
GUYS!!!
*ahem*
So, with Echoes released in Japan now, another datamine has been done, this time on the DLC. All it had was names and icons and the important part is the 10 "get your units stronger" maps
Big spoilers for the DLC
DLC icons

Important thing is the map sprites
Yup, we're getting 4th Tier Classes for Cavalier, Soldier, Mercenary and Archer, while the rest get their 3rd Tier Classes
Translations

>War Elephant
I'm sold

Source and other DLC info
https://serenesforest.net/forums/in...ture-dlc-names-and-icons-data-mined-spoilers/
Neato.
Not sure if I'm really behind 4th tiers or not, especially them seemingly being DLC-only. Will have to wait and see I suppose.

Edit: And hey, looks like the Cihper mascots will be recruitable. That's something.

Edit 2: Though I doubt we'll get those in the west.

I don't necessarily think that every game should have 3rd+ tiers. The typical FE game isn't long enough to justify their existence.

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Will Smith might be the Genie in the live action Aladdin movie.

Give me a Will Smith rap with it or I riot
I wonder how well THAT will turn out.

Honestly though, hopefully hes not as bad as when Johnny Depp did Willy Wonka. That was a disaster.

There's also the comic that he and Wonder Woman ****ed so hard they moved the Earth

D

Deleted member

The Silver Age had a lot of stupid **** like Superman accidentally destroying planets. Why? Because he sneezed on them
There's also the comic that he and Wonder Woman ****ed so hard they moved the Earth but that's relatively recent iirc
That makes me wonder how Superman does it with Lois without killing her.

Kryptonite condoms?

Last edited by a moderator:

FunAtParties

PM me ur character ideas girl
NNID
ZestyÑ
Switch FC
SW-8404-4905-2993

I appreciate being tagged, but I can't vote lol. No Twitter, and I'll be damned if I start today. Of course Starfy though.

I also have no idea why you're apologizing. What you said want even bad lol. You're dissapointed with a dissapointing game, what a terrible person apparently.

Last edited:

MF Viewtiful

Son MF
Switch FC
SW 4028 6305 8614
Man all the Superman talk is reminding me of one of my old favorite sites (sadly the name of said sight includes banned words). But like mentioned before, Silver Age Superman is a pretty big jerkwad.

Including ignoring the needs of the elderly, defacing the moon, and child abuse.

Bestmand902

Smash Lord
The Silver Age had a lot of stupid **** like Superman accidentally destroying planets. Why? Because he sneezed on them
Honestly, the stupidity is why I love the Silver Age so much. Sure, it's dated mostly, but the sheer insanity of what happened is pretty charming and enjoyable. Plus, my favorite DC villain (Gorilla Grodd, no joke.) made his debut there.

D

Deleted member

GameXPlain just posted two hours of Echoes...
C'mon, Shishœ, it's just a month, you can control yourself

Also, the opening cutscene is... disappointing, it's just ingame cutscenes put together which is a letdown when compared to the Awakening and Fates ones.

D

Deleted member

Man all the Superman talk is reminding me of one of my old favorite sites (sadly the name of said sight includes banned words). But like mentioned before, Silver Age Superman is a pretty big jerkwad.

Including ignoring the needs of the elderly, defacing the moon, and child abuse.

Well, not to mention how he usually treats Lois and Jimmy.

I could post these all day, Superman is a huge **** for some reason.

Bestmand902

Smash Lord

I know the website you're talking about, and that reminds me of how Brave And The Bold did a full episode shout out to that website

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom