• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
But did it include Boss Medals as well?

Just checking. :4megaman:
I dunno, but I assume so, there's only 84 overworld bosses total which is nothing compared to the Korok seeds...

---

For 100% completion of BotW I'm pretty sure the following are required...

-Defeat Ganon
-All Divine Beasts/Champions abilities/weapons
-All Shrines (I dunno if maxing health/stamina also counts towards completion)
-All Towers
-All Side Quests/Main Quests/Shrine Quests
-All Memories
-All Koroks
-All Compendium Entires
-Kilton's Medals
-Acquire the Master Sword (and possibly the Hylian Sheild)
-All Horse Saddles
-All Armour sets
-All Great Fairies

Pretty much the entire game...minus DLC and amiibos...

This fella's got it all posted on Youtube btw...9 parts in 6 hour segments...

Last edited:

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Why do love triangles have to be in shows? They're always dumb dumb dumb.
John: I love you, Sarah!

Sarah: But John, I love Paul...

Paul: I can't hide it anymore, Sarah, I love John.

Ben: So we can just have a foursome, right? ...Guys?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
My brother, nephew and me watching NBA:

First three quarters: "All praise Westbeast, Thunder Up"
Fourth: "Damn Westbrick, PASS THE BALL YOU ****"

That's the moment I realized that salt can create some cool family bonding.

Chrono.

So while messing around in Photoshop I found how to do the FF logo effect. Sooo I decided to amuse myself.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Is it wrong that after I've killed my first Lynel, that I want to hunt more of them?

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Terraria update you say.

upload_2017-4-20_0-5-42.png

Scuse me can the guy with ****ty eyesight just have a moment here?

upload_2017-4-20_0-6-49.png

Cue the ****ing GIF.

Now where were we.

So while messing around in Photoshop I found how to do the FF logo effect. Sooo I decided to amuse myself.
Holy **** dude.

Hook me up, what's the method you're using?

Oh, I know! Are those new glasses?
Don't know what you're talking about.

Is it wrong that after I've killed my first Lynel, that I want to hunt more of them?
Nope. That is the appropriate reaction.

Next one, cook up a dozen Endura skewers and try mounting it.

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
After I killed my first Lynel, I made it my mission to hunt every last Lynel. The only reason I don't charge against a Lynel is when I don't have the right weapons/healing, which I rarely don't.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Hm watched the Claok and Dagger trailer. Having not known much on the characters, I found it to be a bit strange. Looks kind of neat though. Pretty surprised to see Oliva Holt in it though, but thats not necessarily bad. Might have to give it a watch.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
The topic titles are usually innocent enough, although sometimes you get the odd guy acting cute.

It's when you go into them that things often turn sour. People have a tendency to derail into only marginally related topics that they want to rant about.
Well I do have an account on GAF. They do have a perpetual stiffy for anything made by Miyazaki, but other than that the threads are not overly acrimonious until the lack of new information causes descent into needless argumentation. Which is not an issue exclusive to them or any internet dwelling. Behind the safety of a screen I guess it's easy to become combative.

Obviously there are fanboys everywhere but the average member there seems relatively rational about Nintendo. As in, it's not an echo chamber like sites dedicated solely to Nintendo would be. I obv don't agree with every viewpoint, but people on the site tend to at least reason out their logic rather than simply ****post. ****posters get banned pretty quickly on there. Though tbh I don't spend that much time in Sony threads. But they do like their Sony... not that that is a surprise. There's a lot to like about the way Sony is handling things currently...

I don't think negativity is some evil force. If there was no one to take a critical viewpoint the discussion would be pretty banal. Negativity for the sake of it, or due simply to bias is unwarranted and unhelpful, but I don't believe it to be that there. For the most part. Because of course with thousands of members, you will get opinions of all sorts.

To that point I went into most of the threads in the pic I posted (at least the ones that interested me), and it was largely reasonable within. Though you need to expect some degree of ****ting on Nintendo in a thread about the SNES Classic for example. I would say being sour about that situation is justified.

The one thing I will say about GAF is that they're a political echo chamber, which can get tiresome and quickly turn into witch-hunts against the outliers.

But that's just my experience. If yours differs I suppose that's unfortunate, because mine overall has been more positive than not.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I'll link it because some of the lyrics might offend the mods, but this is basically ****post Emblem: The Musical. :p

Basically every character there gets a theme song, and dammit all I lost it at Celica's, especially right after Alm's. Ike, Ryoma, Virion, Ephraim, and Lyn/Eliwood/Hector's were also notably great.
Ike, Serra and Ninian's one cracked me the **** up, not even halfway through yet

D

Deleted member

First 100 people to defeat Ronald in a cage match get a free switch and copy of Smash switch with the Ronald DLC.
Piece of cake.

-remembers MUGEN Ronald-

......on second thought......

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Bestmand902

Smash Lord
First 100 people to defeat Ronald in a cage match get a free switch and copy of Smash switch with the Ronald DLC.
Oh damn, Ronald's looking for a cage match? I'll summon the undead spirit of the Ultimate Warrior to my aid gladly oblige him!

D

Deleted member

Only those who channel their inner incenior can win!
Don't know what an inner incenior is, but I'm not sure it will be enough to beat.....this.....

I would have to go full Yuiitusin Mode to stand a chance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom