• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Despite the meme level status this song has reached, it's actually rather catchy.

Not to mention it spread awareness to the actor's GoFundMe page to pay for his pancreatic cancer surgery.

I love the memes, but I love the fact we helped save a man's life even more.

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Not to mention it spread awareness to the actor's GoFundMe page to pay for his pancreatic cancer surgery.

I love the memes, but I love the fact we helped save a man's life even more.
:)

This warms my heart.

I'm glad he got the treatment he needed.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
It is sunny and really warm outside, with more sun confirmed tomorrow.

Besto Christmasu Evuh

Bananija

Count of Trickery
Merry Christmas to everyone who live somewhere where it's already Christmas!

I promise to not steal your christmas!

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Speaking of Xmas specials, last year I watch the Star Wars Holiday Special (as to celebrate The Force Awakens too).

Please, PLEASE don't make me talk about it... :(

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Merry Christmas!

...And my internet is back up. Also, tomorrow I won't really have much time to be on. But please follow the rules as normal... just because a Moderator isn't active doesn't mean they don't apply. I don't want my presents towards people being Warnings or Infractions, after all. >.>

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Smogon suggests timid tapu Koko, but gives him brave bird.

Imma go for naive

Ivander

Smash Legend
Speaking of Xmas specials, last year I watch the Star Wars Holiday Special (as to celebrate The Force Awakens too).

Believe it or not, I actually showed that to somebody this year, especially with Rogue One in theaters. :troll: Boy, I gave them some special new memories.:chuckle:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Y'all should be making Santa Claus vs the Martians as your Christmas special

MF Viewtiful

Son MF
Switch FC
SW 4028 6305 8614

Since I had nothing better to do this Christmas Eve, I decided to take on this little challenge. The back story of this thing is that 310, one of the best Venom (Guilty Gear) players, got married. As such people are celebrating the best way they can: finding combos that do exactly 310 damage on 310's signature Venom alternate color.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

When I saw it the first time, I was watching it through a review. I find it easier to stomach when at least someone is always poking a lot of fun at it. :p

Depressed Gengar

Hana Is Best Girl
All this talk about Christmas specials reminds me that I haven't watched the original SpongeBob Christmas special, Christmas Who?. Really good special and one of my personal favorite episodes from the show. It's a shame I probably won't be able to watch it this year, but oh well.

:094:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
D

Deleted member

Okay, I finished Colosseum, I imported some pokemon... And I noticed how small Rayquaza is. Groudon and Kyogre look GIGANTIC next to it.

But then I thought about it, and it makes sense. It's 21 feet tall, but I guees that means head to tail. That'd explain why all of the serpent pokemon in the dex are bigger than they should be.(Dratini, Dragonair, Arbok etc.)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I recently watched JonTron's video about it. It was... really weird.
Watched the Nostalgia Critic's video on it myself.

Whenever I see some films or specials as bad and bizarre as that one, I can't help but wonder what everyone who worked on them was thinking while they working on it...

All this talk about Christmas specials reminds me that I haven't watched the original SpongeBob Christmas special, Christmas Who?. Really good special and one of my personal favorite episodes from the show. It's a shame I probably won't be able to watch it this year, but oh well.

:094:
That special was apart of my childhood when it came to Christmas. I've got it on DVD, so maybe I should give it a watch before the month's over.

I don't know about anyone else but I actually kind of liked It's a Spongebob Christmas! from season 8 in 2012, too. I don't like it as much as Christmas Who? but it wasn't half bad, imo. (And if nothing else, it was certainly a lot better than most other episodes from the recent seasons.)

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas.

I'll be off for the next 48 hours or so, but I leave you all with a small gift...

Have a fantastic holiday.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562

I know how it feels. I promise you, I have seen a large chunk of it... it was painful.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Okay, I finished Colosseum, I imported some pokemon... And I noticed how small Rayquaza is. Groudon and Kyogre look GIGANTIC next to it.

But then I thought about it, and it makes sense. It's 21 feet tall, but I guees that means head to tail. That'd explain why all of the serpent pokemon in the dex are bigger than they should be.(Dratini, Dragonair, Arbok etc.)
Who did you use?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom