• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
I read these two and immediately thought, "How The Grinch Got Ran Over By A Reindeer" and now I have a new desire.
I suppose that's good enough of a reason to hate Christmas.

OK, certain topics aren't allowed to be discussed on this forum and I don't remember what all is in this so I'm linking this to be safe, but that reminded me of something and since we're all sharing Christmas videos. . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9C-6HLuz94

Enjoy.
The "wasted" bit killed me.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Who did you use?
For what specifically? Though my sig hasn't been updated because I'm on mobile.(And have terrible connection.)

My final team was: Espeon, Umbreon, Raikou, Suicune, Feralgatr, and Metagross.

While also catching Tyranitar.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
For what specifically? Though my sig hasn't been updated because I'm on mobile.(And have terrible connection.)

My final team was: Espeon, Umbreon, Raikou, Suicune, Feralgatr, and Metagross.

While also catching Tyranitar.
Did you get all the Shadow Pokemon? Cause there is a large post game, including going to the Snagem Hideout and finding an imposter.

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!! :D

I know I've missed out on some discussion since I've been relatively busy, having seen Rogue One two days ago (and really kept me on the edge of my seat throughout the film. I'd say my second favourite Star Wars film); and today we've brought my nan over for some Christmas lunch. It's also going to be on the busy side, since on the 27th, we'll be heading off to Japan for the end of year. It's been a pretty hectic year, and as we draw close to the end of this year, I wish for a 2017 that doesn't eclipse us in misery as this year has...

But I think now is a time for us to relax with our friends and family. I've got my eyes set on a few games on the Steam Sale, and now that I have finally finished Trials and Tribulations as part of the Ace Attorney Trilogy, next up will be Spirit of Justice. A perfect game to take away to Japan alongside Rhythm Heaven Megamix. I'll take my leave for now, but once again, I wish you all a Merry Christmas!

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!! :D

I know I've missed out on some discussion since I've been relatively busy, having seen Rogue One two days ago (and really kept me on the edge of my seat throughout the film. I'd say my second favourite Star Wars film); and today we've brought my nan over for some Christmas lunch. It's also going to be on the busy side, since on the 27th, we'll be heading off to Japan for the end of year. It's been a pretty hectic year, and as we draw close to the end of this year, I wish for a 2017 that doesn't eclipse us in misery as this year has...

But I think now is a time for us to relax with our friends and family. I've got my eyes set on a few games on the Steam Sale, and now that I have finally finished Trials and Tribulations as part of the Ace Attorney Trilogy, next up will be Spirit of Justice. A perfect game to take away to Japan alongside Rhythm Heaven Megamix. I'll take my leave for now, but once again, I wish you all a Merry Christmas!
Woah man, are you skipping two Ace Attorney games?

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Hey....I found the shiny Pikipek!

It's actually pretty easy to find shinies with the Shiny Charm I have to admit! I've been searching for just an hour for this Pikipek...and I found two Rockruffs last night within just a few hours...

edit: I wanted to name it Mardi Gras but the game won't allow it...is mad...

I think I'll go after Sandygast next....that black sand!

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Hey....I found the shiny Pikipek!

It's actually pretty easy to find shinies with the Shiny Charm I have to admit! I've been searching for just an hour for this Pikipek...and I found two Rockruffs last night within just a few hours...

edit: I wanted to name it Mardi Gras but the game won't allow it...is mad...

I think I'll go after Sandygast next....that black sand!
Pikipek looks the same to me

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
When I went to universal studios, it was when they were filming "The Grinch"

So, I saw the set

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
All these BitF songs and no one mentions Super Carol 64
Truly Mathews best work.
I always appreciated how he combined Kid Icarus with Angels We Have Heard on High. :p

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
So I just rewatched Pokemon Sun and Moon Episode 8 with English subtitles, and some new information has popped up in light of this, and it's pretty interesting!

Here's another translation of James's (again, Lillie's butler) explanation regarding how Lillie became afraid of touching Pokemon:

James: "At one time, Miss Lillie moved to another mansion with the madam (Lusamine). But since she returned from there, Miss Lillie has been unable to touch Pokemon."

*Ash looks back at the photo*

Ash: "So those people in the photo with you are..."

James: "The madam (Lusamine) and the young master (Gladion). The madam is still busy working there.

Lillie: "My brother lives somewhere else."

So let's break this down:

Lillie gained her fear of touching Pokemon after Lillie moved to another mansion with her mother, Lusamine. James states Lusamine is still working there.

You know which mansion Lusamine lives in, and where Gladion and Lillie also lived in before they escaped? This place!

...which is part of Aether Paradise, which Lusamine owns!

James said Lusamine still works at that mansion, and considering what we just looked at, there's no mistaking it. Lillie first gained her Poke-phobia when she was in Aether Paradise.

Yep, it won't surprise me if Lusamine was a major reason for where anime!Lillie is now.

Additionally, James referred to Gladion as the "young master," which was also the same title Wicke used when addressing Gladion in the games. Lillie also mentions her brother lives somewhere else. Remember where Gladion was living after he escaped?

The motel in Route 8, and here he is in the room within it:

Does anime!Lillie know where her brother is living right now? I think she knows he went off somewhere, but doesn't know where he is exactly living. Perhaps he could be living in that same motel in the anime? That won't surprise me either.

TL;DR - Seems like material from the games will still be adapted into the anime.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Alola has some really nice shinies.

Araquanid, for example.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Figured.

And you are lucky to go vacation somewhere warmer for the break, Ryona's Pet. :glare:
Just ask Satan to create that same device he made in Puyo Puyo Sun.

That can fix your winter gripes for now. :p

Last edited:

Depressed Gengar

Hana Is Best Girl
How most people are spending their Christmas Eve: spending time with their loved ones, be it family, friends, or lovers, chatting away the night while taking some sips of eggnog or hot chocolate.
How I'm spending my Christmas Eve: Writing up a goofy fanfiction, with the current chapter being a battle between a "somewhat" OOC Dark Pit and Metal Sonic in a mall, where everyone's panicking, Eggman's stuck in a net, Tails wanting eternal limbo over what he's currently going through, and all that good stuff while I listen to Sanic music and eat Mac 'N Cheese.

The funny part? This is everyday stuff for me, yet this is not how I spend Christmas Eve.

Just ask Satan
Well, this escalated quickly.

:094:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
How most people are spending their Christmas Eve: spending time with their loved ones, be it family, friends, or lovers, chatting away the night while taking some sips of eggnog or hot chocolate.
How I'm spending my Christmas Eve: Writing up a goofy fanfiction, with the current chapter being a battle between a "somewhat" OOC Dark Pit and Metal Sonic in a mall, where everyone's panicking, Eggman's stuck in a net, Tails wanting eternal limbo over what he's currently going through, and all that good stuff while I listen to Sanic music and eat Mac 'N Cheese.

The funny part? This is everyday stuff for me, yet this is not how I spend Christmas Eve.

Well, this escalated quickly.

:094:
. . .Which site or sites are you uploading this to?

I may need the information for, umh, scientific purposes.

Actually, send a link to your writer's page if you have already released works out in the wild anywhere, if you're willing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom