• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
So, random thought of the day.

Mario Kart games are some of the most fun games to follow and see new Characters and Courses for. Not sure why. It's just fun, especially whatwich the amazing quality of Mario Kart 8.

Twas sad when there was no more GameXplain discussions about every new little thing we saw of it~

D

Deleted member

nohr yes
hoshido looks like awakening but worse

(not to say fe13 isn't fun, just broken as hell)
What do you mean with that?
*galeforce*
There is nothing broken in...
*switch*
*galeforce*
...the game at all
*gets attacked*
*counters*
*Nosferatu spam*
The game is balanced as hell

Last edited by a moderator:

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
Okay, here's some fun hypothetical scenario to pass the time:troll:. What would your reaction be in the hypothetical, completely ridiculous scenario where these were the games revealed at E3 2016?
  • Mario City Simulator
  • Legend of Zelda Modern Warfare
  • Donkey Kong Country X-Treme: Killer K. Rool's Revengeance.
  • Metroid Go-Karting
  • Kirby X Mortal Kombat
  • Pokemon Basketball featuring Shaquille O' Neal
  • The Mysterious Murasame-Amie
  • new Advance Wars for NX
  • F-Zero Platformer
  • Gangsterdorf: King of Pimps

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Okay, here's some fun hypothetical scenario to pass the time:troll:. What would your reaction be in the hypothetical, completely ridiculous scenario where these were the games revealed at E3 2016?
  • Mario City Simulator
  • Metroid Go-Karting
Nice JonTron references there.

Metroid go-karts though. I can only imagine it being reacted to like Blast Ball was.

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
  • Mario City Simulator
  • Donkey Kong Country X-Treme: Killer K. Rool's Revengeance.
  • Metroid Go-Karting
  • Kirby X Mortal Kombat
  • Pokemon Basketball featuring Shaquille O' Neal
  • The Mysterious Murasame-Amie
  • new Advance Wars for NX
  • F-Zero Platformer
  • Gangsterdorf: King of Pimps
I like that last idea and it deserves to be an actual game.

I also like how there's just Advance Wars for NX, which is something people wouldn't mind.

Burb

The Absolute Worst
Normally I feel bad for people reporting on leaks when it turns out they had a bogus source.

RogersBase is making it really hard to do that, though. His response on Twitter to the leak falling apart is nothing short of embarrassing.

"I never said I know who the character is!". Right. You said there would be a Splatoon Direct ending with a Smash Bros announcement. Are we still pretending like it could've been Shovel Knight getting confirmed at the end of this Splatoon Direct? Come on.

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
I guess we can safely say both rumors are dead now.

Not that they ever had anything going for them anyway.
Meh, Inklings have a plausible chance of happening regardless of leaks.

Shovel Knight was a character that I always have questioned as a hypothetical inclusion.

That said, on a different subject, considering how long it has been since Roy, Lucas and Ryu was released, I think we could be in for something quiet big.

Chrono.

Splatoon didn't do their usual weapon announcement last night, possibly since the patch is still very new.

inb4conspiracy theories

TheAnvil

Smash Hero
Does anyone know about External Hardrive junk? My Wii U is just flat out refusing to acknowledge my EHD all of a sudden. It's got all my Smash and a bunch of other Wii U games save data on it..........

Ezequieleste

Smash Apprentice

DarkDedede

Smash Journeyman
A while back, I remember saying that the folks at Nintendo were doing surprisingly well with the Smash PR, but this silence is a bit concerning (at least where the ballot is concerned). At the very least they could have humored us with something like, "Thank you for voting on the ballot. Please be patient while Sakurai is counts all of your votes." Most of use have more sense than to believe they're counting anything, but it would have at least been something.

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
A while back, I remember saying that the folks at Nintendo were doing surprisingly well with the Smash PR, but this silence is a bit concerning (at least where the ballot is concerned). At the very least they could have humored us with something like, "Thank you for voting on the ballot. Please be patient while Sakurai is counts all of your votes." Most of use have more sense than to believe they're counting anything, but it would have at least been something.
You know what, I wouldn't be surprised if we had to wait for the entirety of November until additional Smash news is announced. Ah well.

AncientTobacco

Smash Lord
You know what, I wouldn't be surprised if we had to wait for the entirety of November until additional Smash news is announced. Ah well.
Considering the ballot ended on Smash 3DS's USA release date, perhaps we'll get an announcement on Smash Wii U's USA release date, November 21.

Please don't make us wait that long, Sakurai.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Considering the ballot ended on Smash 3DS's USA release date, perhaps we'll get an announcement on Smash Wii U's USA release date, November 21.

Please don't make us wait that long, Sakurai.
Be a man, you can wait.

You guys don't have any patience in you.

It's coming. Or are you guys that desperate for an excuse to argue :shiro:

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
You know what's funny? Today is October 23rd.

It's been one year since the 50 Fact Extravaganza. Where we saw Ridley and Metal Face in their bossy glory, where 8 player Smash was shown, where Miiverse was shown, and most importantly, when DLC was officially confirmed with Mewtwo.

God damn, time flies.

Captain Fun

Smash Lord
Normally I feel bad for people reporting on leaks when it turns out they had a bogus source.

RogersBase is making it really hard to do that, though. His response on Twitter to the leak falling apart is nothing short of embarrassing.

"I never said I know who the character is!". Right. You said there would be a Splatoon Direct ending with a Smash Bros announcement. Are we still pretending like it could've been Shovel Knight getting confirmed at the end of this Splatoon Direct? Come on.
Ehh...while the logical assumption is Inklings (he acknowledged as much), he never made the news to be about Smash in the first place. Stealth and others are to thank for that. I'll give him some props for owning up and laying it out before the deadline, even though he shouldn't have said anything to begin with.

Senselessbreak

Smash Lord
That direct was SOOOO EXCITING. So much hype! That Smash trailer at the end with Squid Knight was such a shock. Internet is broken. What a new character! So excited the Octolings are getting their own Rhythm game! And best of all, Splatoon is F2P, and you have to pay $0.99 every time you want to turn into a squid. Such a smart business decision! Nintendo will make MILLIONS.

Best direct ever:

7.8/10

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
You know what's funny? Today is October 23rd.

It's been one year since the 50 Fact Extravaganza. Where we saw Ridley and Metal Face in their bossy glory, where 8 player Smash was shown, where Miiverse was shown, and most importantly, when DLC was officially confirmed with Mewtwo.

God damn, time flies.
There was also the day Great Cave Offensive was shown, Big Battlefield AKA banned as **** expect for 3v3 matches, Tournament Mode was first shown and was considered vaporware until June, :4bowserjr:'s trailer and Smash Tour.

Poor poor Smash Tour.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904

New_Dumal

Smash Lord
NNID
NewTouchdown
Today is the last day to be a kid or a squid ?
I mean... the "probably Inklings" leak is running out ?
October is being harsh for Smash players...at least who wants new content.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Today is the last day to be a kid or a squid ?
I mean... the "probably Inklings" leak is running out ?
October is being harsh for Smash players...at least who wants new content.
We got new content at the beginning of this month. What the hell are you guys talking about.

Just say new fighters

Captain Fun

Smash Lord
Um, the Shovel Knight rumour isn't dead. We have at least 8 days until it is.
Granted, I'm not sure if it's wise to believe it at all, but it's not really definitely dead yet.
The wording in the original video is "expect" it in the next month or two. I don't think that it has any real hard deadline.

But like you said, it's not really wise to put a lot of stock into it right now.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
I thought it was 30th of September.
Which came out around the same week at the start of October which means, it hasn't been 40 days and people are that desperate.

What about the new stages and balance patches along with weaker shieldstun.

Not every update needs a character damn it

D

Deleted member

I just want Zelda and Federation Force news
I have no money for new Smash DLC so lol

Also, is it December 4th yet?

Soul.

Which came out around the same week at the start of October which means, it hasn't been 40 days and people are that desperate.

Unfortunately the mechanical changes don't matter to everyone when the only thing that's important is characters.

Oblivion129

Smash Lord
NNID
Oblivion129
3DS FC
1821-9773-2413

Yeah it's unrealistic to expect new content before 30 days. If it wasn't for the rumor we would be all expecting something in November-December.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom