• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Oh, and I'd really not like to continue this, as it it not healthy for the thread.
If it's not getting too emotional/flame wars it's fine. Honestly this is infinitely more interesting than watching you all discuss all of those silly text rumors. :smirk:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
If it's not getting too emotional/flame wars it's fine. Honestly this is infinitely more interesting than watching you all discuss all of those silly text rumors. :smirk:
I know, but I feel like it's not something I want to discuss, I just wanted to respond to that point because it bothered me a lot.
Also, man, I really have no idea how we managed to have a respectful religious discussion that one time.
Like, I suppose it's because everyone was cautious due to knowing it's a volatile topic, but at the same time, we know that Smash Bros. is volatile for some people, but we get up in arms about that.
I don't get it...

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
As much as I despise the people in charge, this really isn't a healthy mindset.
Think about it. These people want to play god to have absolute control and think they can get away with it. It's literally only our species, no other animal does this, as alpha animals are of one clan, but not even smart **** like dolphins and crows do this

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Think about it. These people want to play god to have absolute control and think they can get away with it. It's literally only our species, no other animal does this, as alpha animals are of one clan, but not even smart **** like dolphins and crows do this
They'd do it if they had the brain power. Any race would.
I don't see how that's relevant to how you say people who are in power would be better off dead. I don't agree. They would be better off not being selfish, or not in power.
Or both, so I could become President. It would probably be somewhat like Saints Row 4.

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
I think we should talk about something a little more light hearted, and less likely to turn into all-out brawls here.

Ridley is super likely

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
They'd do it if they had the brain power. Any race would.
I don't see how that's relevant to how you say people who are in power would be better off dead. I don't agree. They would be better off not being selfish, or not in power.
Or both, so I could become President. It would probably be somewhat like Saints Row 4.
It's disgusting none the less, considering the scum I've met, I think I know what I'm talking about

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
So I just read about the whole TPP thing. What the **** is wrong with people. This act could possibly take away our right to video game journalism and, heck, even talking about Video Games in general. Hopefully there'll be enough outcry to prevent it from being passed.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
So I just read about the whole TPP thing. What the **** is wrong with people. This act could possibly take away our right to video game journalism and, heck, even talking about Video Games in general. Hopefully there'll be enough outcry to prevent it from being passed.
I hope you realize the ****s don't care what others think. The fact it was kept in secret proves they're hiding it. What could possibly be done against the TPP?

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
How about some fanart. I just found this and was thoroughly impressed.
tumblr_mrht8ehXJc1rw7u8ro1_500.jpg

It's an fanmade Emolga evolution and it's pretty great. I love that they gave Emolga a superhero theme.
It's really clever and well designed.
If Emolga ever actually evolved it should look just like this.

Original fan Pokemon (Fakemon) that's good is few and far between, so it's cool to see this. Not only does it keep in line with official design trends while also doing something new, but it seems like a logical progression of the Pokemon instead of a simply design being overloaded with more features.
AKA every Mega Evolution ever.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
View attachment 78699
It's an fanmade Emolga evolution and it's pretty great. I love that they gave Emolga a superhero theme.

Original fan Pokemon (Fakemon) that's good is few and far between, so it's cool to see this. Not only does it keep in line with official design trends while also doing something new, but it seems like a logical progression of the Pokemon instead of a simply design being overloaded with more features.
Mega Evolution doesn't over load with more features all the time. Especially Gallade

D

Deleted member

For the record, every year or every few years one of these internet, digital media, or copyright things pops up that are incredibly controversial and if imposed would control how we utilize things. We, rightfully so, get upset and begin fighting it.

The thing is, we should realize that as long as people exist, these things will keep coming up forever, it doesn't mean they'll pass, though. Just as they keep trying, we will keep fighting and these "agreements" or bills will never pass. In the case it did pass, we wouldn't allow it for too long as people would clearly stand up to this if it affected their comfort zone. We tend to not fight things until that line is crossed, and stuff like this does that.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
For the record, every year or every few years one of these internet, digital media, or copyright things pops up that are incredibly controversial and if imposed would control how we utilize things. We, rightfully so, get upset and begin fighting it.

The thing is, we should realize that as long as people exist, these things will keep coming up forever, it doesn't mean they'll pass, though. Just as they keep trying, we will keep fighting and these "agreements" or bills will never pass. In the case it did pass, we wouldn't allow it for too long as people would clearly stand up to this if it affected their comfort zone. We tend to not fight things until that line is crossed, and stuff like this does that.
Now, if only people's comfort zone was a bit smaller in some areas so they'd ***** more.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'm confused to what TPP is all about
You know, you could at least watch it, they do have valid points.
I tried once and they said the North American Dragon Ball Z opening was better than the Japanese one
I think we should talk about something a little more light hearted, and less likely to turn into all-out brawls here.

Ridley is super likely
Let's talk about brawls then!
Rivals of Aether anyone?
It looks more like a melee tho...

Tom13

Smash Apprentice
I hope you realize the ****s don't care what others think. The fact it was kept in secret proves they're hiding it. What could possibly be done against the TPP?
The TPP is already looking dead to me, the presidential candidates are against it, even Hilary, and Liberals and others are opposing it. Besides, even if it did pass, it could a riot to force Obama to stop it, and they have to get through Congress first, and with this and if they learn about bad things about it, it's already looking dead on that end.

Enough talk on this, let's focus on good things, like video games instead.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Do you even Rock The Dragon bruh?
It's literally the show's name being repeated over and over again
Sometimes I'm glad I wasn't born in the USA because the Brazilian opening was great
I'm curious what'll happen as time goes on. Maybe more than 1v1? Console versions?
I'll buy the first console that gets a RoA release
C'mon guys, you made it based on Smash so please put it on the console that has Smash

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well i don't known if this is the good moment to talk about it or even the good place. But i am still going to demand it.

So first, hello guys. I was demanding if you can help me on a project that i started a little. You see, my play is to make 5 SMM level based off the webseries TOME. (If someone known what it is, well first off, great. :) And second, well you can probably help me. If you don't known what TOME is. I recommend to check out on Youtube. For that you known what i am talking about.) And the thing, is that i will need help to people who known the show. Because i have a idea related to the Netking. (Again, the person that known TOME here will known what i am talking about.) So if you have any idea for helping me with my project. Well say to me! Thanks to anyone who will read this and answer my question.

(I hope i was clear.:nervous:)

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Oh hey, a new #FE trai-

Uh
I'm sorry
But
Those two look a bit too familiar...

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
There's a new trailer for Weeber Emblem, check it out!
*no gameplay or anything good outside Virion*
Not interested
I disagree.
If a game is styled after Smash Bros. already, I'd prefer it was playable on a console that doesn't already have a game like it first.
He said
C'mon guys, you made it based on Smash so please put it on the console that has Smash
aswell, therefore, make it multiplatform

Inawordyes

Smash Lord
If we got pseudo-clones, I'd want a veteran moveset ported forward onto a different character. One that we probably won't ever get back otherwise. Sami from Advance Wars with Snake's moveset (tweaked to fit the cartoony AW aesthetic). Do it Nintendo.

View attachment 78699

Aww, that's cute. I like that 4chan Pokemon fangane, and there's a fake mom called Fightero that I saw on DA once but I could never find it again.

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
Eh. I'll drop the subject after this post, but do you know what TPP truly stands for?
Toilet-Paper Protection :troll:
Well. Sometimes you've got to have a little immature fun ;).

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

There's a new trailer for Weeber Emblem, check it out!
What anime is this?
I disagree.
If a game is styled after Smash Bros. already, I'd prefer it was playable on a console that doesn't already have a game like it first.
But not having on where it was inspired from is kind of a **** move
Like if your friend gives you money to buy ice cream and you buy for everyone but the friend that gave you the money

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I think my previous post was definely posted at the wrong time here. :4mario:

And it seem so that it's not joy here too. So......yeah.:scared:

Anyway, excepteted all those problem. How are you guys?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I thought TPP was that meme maker we just wanted to stay dead but they kept making sequels

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
What anime is this?

But not having on where it was inspired from is kind of a **** move
Like if your friend gives you money to buy ice cream and you buy for everyone but the friend that gave you the money
I'd like it to be multiplat. I feel like I made that obvious. I would just prefer it was on non-Nintendo consoles first.
It's not a **** move at all if Nintendo gets it anyways?

Eh. I'll drop the subject after this post, but do you know what TPP truly stands for? Toilet-Paper Protection :troll:
Makes sense as corporations are ****.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'd like to be multiplat. I feel like I made that obvious. I would just prefer it was on non-Nintendo consoles first.
It's not a **** move at all if Nintendo gets it anyways?

Makes sense as corporations are ****.
I never said it shouldn't be multiplatform
Besides, I just want it on Nintendo consoles so I can play it

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
People were clamouring about a potential DLC wild card yesterday in a thread so I pulle a Wild car

If Sakurai said this guy was DLC, would you buy it? Doing an experiment
Very obscure and very odd, I'm unsure if this would sell well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom