• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
This EXACT thing has happened before. I don't remember which it was, but the argument for this other guy's leak was "But he's so polite, so let's just hear him out and hope he's telling the truth".
Be wary of text leaks at all times, no matter how nice the person is and how many questions they answer. It's easy to answer fake leak questions.
Miahstorm! The most polite leaker around! It's a shame that Waddle Dee's trailer was corrupted and they had to delete him from the game.

Last edited:

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
i mean some of the stuff he knows is a little to much for a regular employee if you ask me.Stuff like there being slippy,peppy and andross mii costumes.Tetra or any zelda character for that matter never considered.And captain toad along with paper mario both being considered but didn't really fell unique to sakurai doesn't seem like stuff a regular a employee would know
Unless he was a dev.

S

Silver_1357

I just got a spam infraction for the Doge picture.

I guess I won't post those kinds pictures for awhile now.

I'm a bad man.

If the last page isn't confirmation enough it seems this new thread means the mods are out in full force. So please follow the rules before you need an attorney. . .

Looks like Disney Amiibo are confirmed. :troll:
Why the hell did I believe this at first? These is even a damn troll face and I still thought this could be a thing

Sora confirmed

D

Deleted member

I just got a spam infraction for the Doge picture.

I guess I won't post those kinds pictures for awhile now.

I'm a bad man.
Just don't post meme pictures, they have been starting to give infractions the last few days because those pictures don't help with conversation

S

Silver_1357

Just don't post meme pictures, they have been starting to give infractions the last few days because those pictures don't help with conversation
Yeah. You're right.

I guess I'll have to post pictures that are related to the topic then.

Last edited by a moderator:

New_Dumal

Smash Lord
NNID
NewTouchdown
What happened ?
Why so many pages? A new giant leak or something like that ?

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
So, this just may be me strawgrasping, but I'd though I would share this anyway. You guys know of the description they put under Amiibos on the Nintendo of America website? Well, I did some digging and found out they are practically (albeit modified) the trophy descriptions from Smash Wii U/3DS. Here's an example right here:
upload_2015-9-1_20-10-55.png

upload_2015-9-1_20-11-49.png
Here's Shovel Knight's Amiibo description as well:
upload_2015-9-1_20-13-35.png
To me, something seems off with the description of him. It seems as if it would fit perfectly in Smash Bros...
Now, this of course could still be straw grasping. Not every Amiibo has a trophy in Smash, nor the "exact" description from Smash. An example is Digby's Smash trophy compared to his non-smash Amiibo.

All in all, it does seem it could fit in Smash very well, but I'm just making assumptions. What do you guys think?

Last edited:

Parallel_Falchion

Smash Lord
I just beat Metroid II (yes, the GB game, not Prime 2) for the first time. That final boss has way too much HP.

Now Hunters is the only Metroid I haven't played...Should I?

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Wait... if Shovel Knight got in would he count as a sword fighter?

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
Wait... if Shovel Knight got in would he count as a sword fighter?
Well that would mean that he can't be in cuz we have too many swordsmen :troll:

Seriously though, nah I wouldn't classify him as that. He would utilize the shovel in different ways.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Damn bruh how'd he get warned for this
I originally had a big thing after the first line wondering if people will like my post, and then calling everyone idiots for liking the recycled joke.

I then followed it up with a "Whoops did I say that out loud?" implying I didn't mean what I said and that it was for comedic value, but I got a flame infraction anyway.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
So, this just may be me strawgrasping, but I'd though I would share this anyway. You guys know of the description they put under Amiibos on the Nintendo of America website? Well, I did some digging and found out they are practically (albeit modified) the trophy descriptions from Smash Wii U/3DS. Here's an example right here:
To me, something seems off with the description of him. It seems as if it would fit perfectly in Smash Bros...
Now, this of course could still be straw grasping. Not every Amiibo has a trophy in Smash, nor the "exact" description from Smash. An example is Digby's Smash trophy compared to his non-smash Amiibo.

All in all, it does seem it could fit in Smash very well, but I'm just making assumptions. What do you guys think?
Really nice theory, I should share this to the SK thread.

Chrono.

I don't think it means much, the Squid and Chibi-robo amiibo have very similarly worded descriptions but also lack Smash trophies.

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
I don't think it means much, the Squid and Chibi-robo amiibo have very similarly worded descriptions but also lack Smash trophies.
Yeah. Honestly this is realllly strawgrasping.

Last edited:

Meta_Ridley

Smash Journeyman
Well that would mean that he can't be in cuz we have too many swordsmen :troll:

Seriously though, nah I wouldn't classify him as that. He would utilize the shovel in different ways.
I'm hoping he would use a lot of his relics as well. I imagine he'd work sorta like Robin, but a little smaller and faster, and with different spells of course.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I just beat Metroid II (yes, the GB game, not Prime 2) for the first time. That final boss has way too much HP.

Now Hunters is the only Metroid I haven't played...Should I?
Yeah, I'd recommend giving it a go, just don't go into it expecting precisely a Metroid game. You don't get as interesting powerups and it's kind of a cyclical, rinse-and-repeat kind of deal with the places you visit and the non-bounty-hunter bosses you fight, but it's not a bad game.

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
Hey dudes I need help finding a particular comic on Deviantart. It was a Nuzlocke.

I remember the creator had to leave for the military and left it off at the protag and his pokemon in a cave, wounded.
The protag I think was Red, and the beginning had a talk between Prof Oak and Red's mom about Red's dad.

I can't remember much after that.

IntelliHeath1

Smash Ace
Yeah, it could fit in Smash very well. Just use Shovel Knight Amiibo to unlock Shovel Knight Mii Costume (Swordfighter) and Shovel Knight Trophy.

Khoru

Smash Champion
Does he use a sword?
Yes? Then, yes, he counts
No? Then of ****ing course not
i mean. a shovel isn't really a weapon. but it's much closer to a sword than a polearm, especially in the way SK uses it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom