• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul.

Glass Cannon w/ Disjointed Hitboxes
Bow before your new S-Tier

When Smash 5 comes around and Rabbids are playable
*cringes*
not S tier; that tier only belongs to :4sheik:
in theory he could end up being in the same place as :4kirby:, but since he doesn't exist in the games yet idk why I'm discussing this

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
So I just found out that "Butts" is a last name. That must have been a very fun time in school.

Inb4 Butt Butt jokes

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
It's a text leak. Why are we giving it the light of day?
With every other text leak we've thrown it out because they're almost never legit, what makes this so special?

Aww, and on his birthday too.

Why is Rayman's home country laughing at him?
spies are backstabbers. Its their thing.
So I just found out that "Butts" is a last name. That must have been a very fun time in school.

Inb4 Butt Butt jokes
relevant avi already I see.. .

Last edited:

Zhadgon

Smash Lord
NNID
Zhadgon
TL;DR
Wolf / Shovel Knight / Bandana Dee / Dixie Kong
NAMCO guy got fired for spilling the beans to his friends
And now we're here.
That is the most underwhelming DLC Ballot I have ever see, you have characters like, Isaac, Ridley, King K. Rool, Wonder Red, Inkling, Crono, Simon Belmont, Bomberman, Snake, Bayonetta and we got Bandana Dee and Shovel Knight for DLC, seriously?

Well I will believe the leaks when we past October and the ballot ends.

.n_n.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
It's a text leak. Why are we giving it the light of day?
With every other text leak we've thrown it out because they're almost never legit, what makes this so special?
Because unlike other text leaks the guy actually answered questions people asked him.

Bananija

Count of Trickery
Last edited:

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
I wouldn't mind a Bravely Default/Second character in Smash.

I have played the first game, though I haven't finished it yet. I like the twists it puts in what is otherwise classic JRPG gameplay.

And the music is just great.
This is one of my favourite tracks in Bravely Default (Possibly a spoiler, watch at your own risk)

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Just saying to people here from the main social thread, it just unlocked.

As for not just posting that and actually have something to tell, idk why THIS much attention was put into that leak.....there's an entire paragraph praising Sakurai, it's almost a joke......

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin

As for not just posting that and actually have something to tell, idk why THIS much attention was put into that leak.....there's an entire paragraph praising Sakurai, it's almost a joke......
That's what happens to you when your in an information drought :p. The hype gets the best of you.

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
That is the most underwhelming DLC Ballot I have ever see, you have characters like, Isaac, Ridley, King K. Rool, Wonder Red, Inkling, Crono, Simon Belmont, Bomberman, Snake, Bayonetta and we got Bandana Dee and Shovel Knight for DLC, seriously?

.n_n.
That's just your opinion...
A lot of people want those characters.

(v(- ' ' -)>→ .n_n.

D

Deleted member

.n_n.
That's subjective
Some people may find the inclusion of Bandana Dee and Shovel Knight more interesting than K. Rool and the Inklings(*cough*me*cough*)
Besides, all of those you just listed are really unlikelly
I'm not even going into details because I'll start a flame war and make myself sad at the same time

S

Silver_1357

Smash 4 Social 6.0. is back up and running.

But I'll still comment here.

IceBreakerXY

Universal Champion
Dont really know why were giving this "leak" so much time.It would be nice if it was true but we all know its not

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario

I'd noticed.

However, I think I'll be sticking around here too. You guys seem like a pretty cool bunch.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Dont really know why were giving this "leak" so much time.It would be nice if it was true but we all know its not
We don't know though. It may be, it may not be. That's the thing about leaks, you can never know for sure.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
That's subjective
Some people may find the inclusion of Bandana Dee and Shovel Knight more interesting than K. Rool and the Inklings(*cough*me*cough*)
I'm not even going into details because I'll start a flame war and make myself sad at the same time
I mean geez, if I was given a dollar everytime I see someone who doesn;t get the appeal of paper mario, I would at least be able to pay a month of my apartment (300$).

Like I will say it, I don't see much in sk and bdee, but I at least understand why there's a substantial amount of people that want them.....

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617

I'd noticed.

However, I think I'll be sticking around here too. You guys seem like a pretty cool bunch.
just at least read the OP, this thread really have much stricter rules than the social one simply because the predecessor to this thread was a social group where the quality of posts was usually VERY high so they are trying to keep that (even though it imo decreased a bit.....I still like it better than char thread though).

IceBreakerXY

Universal Champion
We don't know though. It may be, it may not be. That's the thing about leaks, you can never know for sure.
i mean some of the stuff he knows is a little to much for a regular employee if you ask me.Stuff like there being slippy,peppy and andross mii costumes.Tetra or any zelda character for that matter never considered.And captain toad along with paper mario both being considered but didn't really fell unique to sakurai doesn't seem like stuff a regular a employee would know

I always doubt all leaks until they are confirmed by Nintendo themselves
This is a bit of a loaded question but when did you believe the ESRB leak?

And by chance have you ever believed any other leak in the past?
Wait? What happened in the Smash 4 Social Thread to get it locked?
Way too many posts and way too many low quality posts. . . Or at least that is what I got from Hylian's pos.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Lets just says something stupid and leave it at that pff
This is a bit of a loaded question but when did you believe the ESRB leak?

And by chance have you ever believed any other leak in the past?
I haven't believed any leaks recently. It may sound like denial but I like to see the official people say something :substitute:

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I will give you a very brief summary.

The thread posting frequency increased a lot overtime, and mods found the quality of posting decreased over time. You could end with a lot of "+1 post" as the admin says which the ENTIRE point of the posts was jsut "hi" and "I like your [insert stuff here]".

Like, it was seemed as spam (which I think sounds fair).

So it locked for 24 hours.

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
Regarding the ESRB leak, I clung onto anything that made it feel fake to me, mainly because I was butthurt about Duck Hunt and Bowser Jr' in his clown cart at first.

When the videos came out, I pretty much fully believed it, but I was really mad that Shulk looked so unimpressive. Thankfully they released his trailer just a few days later and all my doubt were washed away.

Khoru

Smash Champion

.n_n.
>crono
>ridley
i think maybe you should tone down your expectations

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
Because unlike other text leaks the guy actually answered questions people asked him.
This EXACT thing has happened before. I don't remember which it was, but the argument for this other guy's leak was "But he's so polite, so let's just hear him out and hope he's telling the truth".
Be wary of text leaks at all times, no matter how nice the person is and how many questions they answer. It's easy to answer fake leak questions.

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
That's subjective
I'm not really feeling any of the four options here. Opinions, eh?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom