• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
It's not that bad. It only affects the true pacifist ending. And it's more implication than vast changes.
Is that how you get demonic hyper-realistic Flowey?
Wonderful.
It's about damn time, too
Considering SmashVille originates from Wild World (AKA the first Handheld Animal Crossing game) you would assume it'd be a shoo-in for Smash 3DS' original Stage Lineup :4pacman:

Das Koopa

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
NebulaMan
3DS FC
2938-7117-6800
I will give the heartiest laugh in the world if all of this turns out to be nothing.

Soul.

Considering SmashVille originates from Wild World (AKA the first Handheld Animal Crossing game) you would assume it'd be a shoo-in for Smash 3DS' original Stage Lineup :4pacman:
It never made sense for 3DS to not have Smashville in the first place. Tortimer Island just isn't enough for me.

Seriously. Make it about the Future Children being the main characters fighting for peace in a newfound land riddled with strife (just say that, like, Ylisse finally got a navy as a result of the Valm incident) after placing themselves on a sort of self-exile to avoid interfering with their parents raising themselves from this new timeline. Then add in Chrom partway through a la Ike in Radiant Dawn (accompanied by Frederick, I guess, since that'd make sense that he'd go with Chrom. Maybe Lissa as well.) because he worried about Lucina, with a whole "No matter which time you came from, you're still my daughter" type of deal. Add in quite a few new recruits picked up during the conflict. Bam. Instantly good. Have Robin be mysteriously absent and make him an awesome DLC recruit or free Spotpass type deal like Priam in Awakening to not interfere with Morgan in the main game. Have the game link up with Awakening to use the units from your own file, or have a questionnaire in the beginning ask who the character's parents are a la Pokemon or Earthbound.

I would pay lots and lots of money for that game.
Oh yeah. . .forgot the whole different timeline things. . .whoops. This is why IS are the developers and not me. But yeah there is a buttload of potential that will unfortunately be squandered. Not like Awakening characters are super popular at the moment or something :p

If we're talking about the same thing no. That monstrosity only shows up in a neutral run (EX not true pacifist [or your first true pacifist if it's your first run] or genocide run).
genocide's price only affects True pacifist's final cutscene

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
So should we, A) Keep an eye on this leak? or B) Forget we ever saw it and move on with our lives?

OurBraveHero

Smash Lord
NNID
ourbravehero
So should we, A) Keep an eye on this leak? or B) Forget we ever saw it and move on with our lives?
Eh well it'll be dead in like 40 minutes so we can kinda keep an eye on it I guess. It's not like it's going to be wasting a crazy amount of time to check back in half an hour or so and see if there's anything there.

It's most likely Brawl mods or something if they do actually have any proof, but it could give us a laugh or something.

Tom13

Smash Apprentice
I would pay many many dollars for awakening 2 assuming it kept a good ratio of new and old characters.
With Morgan as the new MU, Lucina replacing Chrom and Chrom being the new "resident badass"

The worst part is it would probably be easy. Just make (some) the kids the new main characters and throw in some newbies and parent. Oh well.

The way genocide works is you kill literally everyone. Those murders mean a hell of a lot more when you have protected them in pacifist runs. The "battle against a true hero" means a hell of a lot more when that hero is your favorite character. Same goes for the battle that has become infamous in the fanbase.

You could quite easily enjoy it in any order. But given the choice I would always recommend Geno last. I can't see how the game could be more enjoyable the other way around.
. . .plus a few things will probably make less sense lore-wise but that is a minor minor thing.

also what @Chris Baker said. it's minor but oh well.
A sequel to Awakening would be cool, and I would like to see Hoshido and Nohr get mentioned in it if there was to be one, as Chrom knew of them thanks to Fates in that Xenologue.

D

Deleted member

Don't forget about this leak.

This is true potato quality.
I'm Sakurai's cat and there is honestly a good reason A Potato was added to the game and once you learn why you'll come to an agreement and think of how much it makes sense for Super Smash Bros.

Sakurai added this potato to represent the low energy usage of the Wii U as using a potato as a power source is good for the environment, just like the Wii U is good for the environment having lower power usage compared to modern console power guzzlers like Xbox 720 and Playstation 3-2.

Last edited by a moderator:

jahkzheng

Smash Lord
Don't forget about this leak.

This is true potato quality.
I'm Sakurai's cat and there is honestly a good reason A Potato was added to the game and once you learn why you'll come to an agreement and think of how much it makes sense for Super Smash Bros.

Sakurai added this potato to represent the low energy usage of the Wii U as using a potato as a power source is good for the environment, just like the Wii U is good for the environment having lower power usage compared to modern console power guzzlers like Xbox 720 and Playstation 3-2.
GLaDOS confirmed~

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So who wants to bet it's either:

A) Nothing happens B) Brawl Mods C) Some troll image or video.

I'm leaning towards C currently.

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
I'm assuming nothing is going to happen with this leak, and I bet there won't be a video, and we will not be talking about it tomorrow. We'll see if I'm right!

If I sampled and watched the Genocide ending now on YouTube, would I be ok?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
no. stop it. do not watch ANY footage of this game.

You will ruin so much if you don't personally experience it. Genocide still spoils other runs. I suppose it would be ok to watch a geno after beating true pacifist but I advise against it highly.

all you need to know is ABSOLUTELY no one needs to die. If you have to resort to violence you probably haven't solved the puzzle. The only exception is the "final boss.

I could tell you something about genocide runs you need to know but I don't want to tempt you.

that is all you need to know. Play the demo if need be. But do not look up footage.

Last edited:

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
no. stop it. do not watch ANY footage of this game.

You will ruin so much if you don't personally experience it. Genocide still spoils other runs. I suppose it would be ok to watch a geno after beating true pacifist but I advise against it highly.

all you need to know is ABSOLUTELY no one needs to die. If you have to resort to violence you probably haven't solved the puzzle. The only exception is the "final boss.

I could tell you something about genocide runs you need to know but I don't want to tempt you.

that is all you need to know. Play the demo if need be. But do not look up footage.
My curiousity has reached the spike though.

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
You're asking if you're okay to see an ENDING of something.
You don't just open up a book and skip to the final chapter man. Like seriously, why is that even a question? Experience it from start to finish.

Look it at this way.

Imagine playing Layton knowing the solution to every puzzle. Playing ace attorney knowing every plot twist. Playing a horror game knowing where every jump is.

That curiosity is a clear sign of your DETERMINATION. So stay determined and hold out until you experience for it yourself.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom