• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jdaster64

Smash Ace
NNID
Jdaster64
3DS FC
4141-3026-8303
Switch FC
SW 7540 0069 7907
The one "balance change" I can confirm will happen is that everyone's going to think Ness's b-throw is nerfed, only to find out there's no change.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
I just want Pre-Patch Mac back.

That nerf was undeserving and was made to make the scrub tier player happy.

Khoru

Smash Champion
Since we're bored, discussion time.
What if Sakurai deliberately leaked Chrom to Sal Romano to throw everyone off so he could surprise us with Lucina and Robin?
i think it's a distinct possibility that people were given false information so that it would be known if someone leaked something

(i do think a RH character was definitely planned though)

D

Deleted member

I want Brawl Ganon back so I'll feel like a hipster for playing a low tier character
I main Melee Kirby and Mii Swordfighter no hte pls

Soul.

The only good thing about Brawl Ganon was autocancelled DAir. Please bring that back.

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
I'm almost certain :4zss: is getting nerfed.

AFAIK she literally hasn't been touched since the 3DS patch. It's time.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Really? Which text leaks for Smash have been legitimate on 4chan?
I'm actually curious to know.
Funny thing you should mention......

ESRB Leak happened before the pictures dropped. I remember there was post around July that said :4shulk::4duckhunt::4bowserjr::4darkpit::4drmario: were gonna be in the game. They never said who was cut or not. People wrote it off as usual.

Reason:
No Ridley

ESRB Leak happened before the pictures dropped. I remember there was post around July that said :4shulk::4duckhunt::4bowserjr::4darkpit::4drmario: were gonna be in the game. They never said who was cut or not. People wrote it off as usual.

Reason:
No Ridley
Was it possibly a ninka/vaanorse piggyback? I remember seeing one or two of those way back when.

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442

Reason:
No Ridley
Are you sure that was first leak that said all that? Because I remember that leak specifically mentioned that "Wolf, Lucas, and Ice Climbers (why)" were cut.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done

Reason:
No Ridley
It also stated the Ice Climbers were cut which was another reason people didn't believe it.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392

Reason:
No Ridley
That wasn't from 4chan.

That was the Ninka/Vaanrose leak which originated here.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Are you sure that was first leak that said all that? Because I remember that leak specifically mentioned that "Wolf, Lucas, and Ice Climbers (why)" were cut.
I really didn't remember but all I knew that the text leak happened on 4chan but people wrote it off for a while

Was it possibly a ninka/vaanorse piggyback? I remember seeing one or two of those way back when.
Probably either one.

Ask @vaanrose

Serpdrako

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Imperfect_Scars
3DS FC
3136-6642-7063
I love it how people are getting upset over no announcements as of yet for DLC and I'm just waiting for the explosion to happen soon.

View attachment 75619

Just be patient guys, it's a comin.

The :4samus:buffs will feel incredible
Oh my god I was scrolling down and saw the first picture, and laughed a little at the thought of Samus playing the piano (especially with that arm cannon). I was totally not expecting a sequel to the first where she looks directly at me and describes the exact thoughts I am having with such a simply put phrase. Well done whoever made this picture, you are my friend.

On topic though.... character buffs?
Samus- Neutral air speed increase, and possibly less endlag on her everything ftilt and maybe dtilt. jab plz
Zelda- Why does Din's Fire cause helplessness? Oh and less knockback on down throw for the combos... yeahhh... and maybe increase knockback on another throw so she can have a kill throw.
Shulk- Better end frames for smashes I guess.
Palutena- Less endlag on dtilt and ftilt
I'm sure there's more but I can't think right now.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Are you sure that was first leak that said all that? Because I remember that leak specifically mentioned that "Wolf, Lucas, Ice Climbers (why) and Snake" were cut.
Fixed that for you.

Iirc it also mentioned something about palette swaps for Mario and Bowser.

Anyway I'll probably be staying up till late tonight in case something does happen though I tend to doubt it

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
That wasn't from 4chan.

That was the Ninka/Vaanrose leak which originated here.
Here's the thing, I saw it first on 4chan and I never saw it posted anywhere on here. Was it in the old Character Discussion thread

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
I assume :4ryu: is probably going to get some kind of nerf. I don't want it to happen though as I just started maining him, but his Shoryuken is just too good in this game.

Chrono.

I assume :4ryu: is probably going to get some kind of nerf. I don't want it to happen though as I just started maining him, but his Shoryuken is just too good in this game.
I don't think any of the newer DLC characters will be fiddled with too much for awhile.

AreJay25

Can we just talk about how stupid Samus' jab is?

Why is it intentionally designed to be shielded between hits? That makes no sense whatsoever when every other jab connects the whole way through. Sad part is they'll probably never address it.

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
Dear Samurai Claus,

Please buff :4shulk:. His metagame is such a grey spot so you can totally get away with doing it. Make him stronger than Zanza himself and destroy the tiers.
This is my simple, selfless wish.
Yours Truely,
A selfish guy on the internet.

P.S. Nerf :4greninja: because lol meemz

Last edited:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
11:30 am in Japan almost.

Lunch will be descending on them soon.

Hopefully Sakurai decides to release the hounds while he gets his food.

Dust^

Smash Rookie
If ryu does get nerfed it will be to his damage output, I dont think they'll touch shoryuken just yet.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I JUST WANT A NEW CHARACTER!!!

SAKURAI!

YOU HAVE DISAPPOINTED MEEEEEEEE!!!

I'm terribly disappointed.

D

Deleted member

I like seeing users who weren't part of the Leaks Group at the time of the Ninka leak and thinking
"Damn, I'm O.G. as **** :cool: "
Dear Samurai Claus,

Please buff :4shulk:. His metagame is such a grey spot so you can totally get away with doing it. Make him stronger than Zanza himself and destroy the tiers.
This is my simple, selfless wish.
Yours Truely,
A selfish guy on the internet.

P.S. Nerf :4greninja: because lol meemz
That's really a sefless action to all Shulk mainers
Hopefully Sakurai Claus repays your good acts

AreJay25

The latest I'd expect an announcement is 3 AM EST. If Sakurai doesn't say anything by then, I think we can put this to rest.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
The latest I'd expect an announcement is 3 AM EST. If Sakurai doesn't say anything by then, I think we can put this to rest.
He and the team at least have to say ''Hey remember that stage? Yeah coming out tomorrow."

If they say NOTHING?

That's even weirder because I'm sure people who aren't die hard Smash fans who talk Smash daily have already forgotten.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Can we just talk about how stupid Samus' jab is?

Why is it intentionally designed to be shielded between hits? That makes no sense whatsoever when every other jab connects the whole way through. Sad part is they'll probably never address it.
The worst part about it is there is a tip in-game saying its best to jab and run away lol XD ::p

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Hey Sakurai, there a nice character named :4drmario:.

Help him out, the PHD doesn't do much for his weaknesses.

Oh and buff :4wiifit::4myfriends:&:4lucina:. Then finally nerf :4sheik:&:4luigi:. Also throw :rosalina: into a woodchipper

Chrono.

He and the team at least have to say ''Hey remember that stage? Yeah coming out tomorrow."

If they say NOTHING?

That's even weirder because I'm sure people who aren't die hard Smash fans who talk Smash daily have already forgotten.
I mean it's only been two weeks, what they'll do is probably release a launch trailer with whatever Mii Costumes.
...there's something wrong with his arrows?
No, not really.

I'm just greedy.

And that's okay. it isn't

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom