• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I'll honestly be suprised if we don't see any mii Fighter costumes. Surely they can just put a tweet out showcasing them all at once before the stage right?

One day I'll get my Takamaru mii costume. One day...and a Jimmy T outfit.
I would love a Takamaru Mii Costume
Though for different reasons
I want a Samurai outfit instead of the armor we already have ingame

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I know. You could definitely tell as Lucas looked completely done in the April 1st Direct. So I assume they held him off so he could be with released alongside Ryu and Roy.
Which is such a Sakurai thing to do. ''Instead of release one thing. Let's release as many as possible."

I would think he'd at least release another stage or some Mii Fighter costumes with Mario Maker.

Chrono.

Going by the huge collection bundles

Collection 1: Mewtwo + Mii Costumes
Collection 2: Lucas + Roy + Ryu + Suzaku Castle + Dream Land + Mii Costumes
Collection 3: Hyrule Castle + Peach's Castle + Mii Costumes
Collection 4: Super Mario Maker + ???????

Very likely more Mii Costumes, but just felt like putting things in perspective.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I already have my Dora the Explorer avatar just in case.

So i suppose we will have to wait more for a character. Yaaaaaaaayyy........
I always thought AVGN needed more fiber in his diet. With him making all those faces and all.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

The Stage_5.png thing implies that there's at least 1 more stage left. Although it doesn't necessarily mean that we are gonna get that stage on the September 30th update.

I always thought AVGN needed more fiber in his diet. With him making all those faces and all.
If the only thing we get on Sep 30 is the SMM stage, then that would be ass. ¿WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?

Im only making a AVGN reference. the SMM stage is awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chrono.

The Stage_5.png thing implies that there's at least 1 more stage left. Although it doesn't necessarily mean that we are gonna get that stage on the September 30th update.
Well, while true, it's really weird how they gave it the 5th slot, while the slots have been free since April...

But eh, we're not supposed to know about it anyway so.

D

Deleted member

I'm honestly more excited to know the ballot newcomers
If it's Isaac, I will be happy for his fans and also excited for him since I believe an earthbending character is the closest we'll ever get to Toph
If it's Butt Butt, I'll make sure to change my tag to such and main the hell out of him
If it's Dixie, NOPE k thx I dig my own grave with this
If it's a character with an ingame role, I will love to see the madness in this thread
If it's someone I don't expect, it will feel like pre release all over again
If it's Wonder Red, I'll never be able to buy him because I will have died from a heart attack

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Sorry if I'm interrupting a discussion or anything, but I just wanted to share this.

Nintendo and SEGA, Y U no do dis? You would take ALL MY MONEY.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Sorry if I'm interrupting a discussion or anything, but I just wanted to share this.

Nintendo and SEGA, Y U no do dis? You would take ALL MY MONEY.
If only the Mystery Mushroom worked with the other styles....

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Maybe he wants less work to do?
Completely and utterly unlike him and his beliefs.

And also completely against the way the work force in Japan goes.

It's a big huge thing in Japan to put only your best work effort into everything you do.

Lazy or relaxing at the job is a huge no go over there.

Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
I love it how people are getting upset over no announcements as of yet for DLC and I'm just waiting for the explosion to happen soon.

image.jpg

Just be patient guys, it's a comin.

The :4samus:buffs will feel incredible

D

Deleted member

I just need some buffs for Mewtwo. Plz Mash Potato Sack of Rice.

Also Roy because i want to see the world burn.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
If Sakurai manages to get in a character or stage without someone knowing ahead of time this time?

I feel he'll proudly tap his can of grease and smile.

The grease fire murders of Royu have worked. We've learned our lesson.

Doent mean they don't do it once in a while.

The Japanese are Human too, you know
They are human.

But this is a man who honors that belief system so much he went to work immediately after a good friend had died.

This is also a man who is working in constant pain to the point he's thinking of retiring after this game, because his arms are killing him that much.

Sakurai won't stop working hard till he retires, whenever he decides to retire. Sakurai is a man who would rather honor his belief in putting a strong effort in doing everything at his A game even in pain until he just can't anymore.

The development of both Brawl and Wii U/3DS has taught me that.

Last edited:

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
Sakurai, please buff :4mewtwo:. Thanks.
You can also buff :4yoshi: if you like. I wouldn't mind.
Oh and stop nerfing :4sonic: I mean ****.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
They are human.

But this is a man who honors that belief system so much he went to work immediately after a good friend had died.

This is also a man who is working in constant pain to the point he's thinking of retiring after this game, because his arms are killing him that much.

Sakurai won't stop working hard till he retires, whenever he decides to retire. Sakurai is a man who would rather honor his belief in putting a strong effort in doing everything at his A game even in pain until he just can't anymore.

The development of both Brawl and Wii U/3DS has taught me that.
Ya know what never mind

All Ill say is don't keep expecting more and more for stuff
Because the more you expect more stuff, the more disappointed you will be

But Im not your mom so you dont have to listen to me

Last edited:

Soul.

Sakurai and developers, please buff Pikachu so that no one sees it as pessimistic.
pls make nair kill like brawl or something idk make uthrow thunder more reliable.

Babycowland

Smash Journeyman
At 3AM as well :awesome:
"Sakurai, what are you doing?"

"Making mii costumes."

"It’s three o’clock in the morning, why on earth are you making mii costumes?"

"…Because I’ve lost control of my life."
---

I hope we get more than the Super Mario Maker stage in this update (which I think itself looks pretty cool), but I'm not super optimistic, if only because of its kind of weird timing of three days before the fighter ballot closes. I wonder why Sakurai and co. decided to have the update then. Does anyone have any theories about that?

Last edited:

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
I actually have a legitimate question this time. Do you guys think people would have gotten salty if Ryu got in over Mega Man in the base game?

AreJay25

I actually have a legitimate question this time. Do you guys think people would have gotten salty if Ryu got in over Mega Man in the base game?
I could see it. Mega Man was pretty much the main Capcom pick for a lot of people. I think they'd warm up to it, though.

IceBreakerXY

Universal Champion
I don't see the problem of us just getting a stage by its self. Can someone please explain why this is a bad thing especially when were like more than likely to get a character mid/late October

D

Deleted member

If Sakurai manages to get in a character or stage without someone knowing ahead of time this time?

I feel he'll proudly tap his can of grease and smile.

The grease fire murders of Royu have worked. We've learned our lesson.
It's funny when you think about it, even without the ESRB leak, Robin would have been the last to be like that
We all expected Shulk already and Dark Butt Hunt Jr. Were only officially revealed after the game's release

I wonder how he felt seeing all the leaks with Chrom as he was preparing Robin's reveal
Probably how I feel dropping hints to my friends about certain stuff and seeing them not being able to figure it out
It's very funny
Sakurai, please buff :4mewtwo:. Thanks.
You can also buff :4yoshi: if you like. I wouldn't mind.
Oh and stop nerfing :4sonic: I mean ****.
I want some Shulk buffs, power is good but he needs faster aerials
Some Mac buffs aswell

If someone received Falco like buffs, where the character feels different to play as, that would also be apreciated
Seriously, Falco pre-July Patch feels completely different from Falco post-July Patch

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
Let's see...if a balance patch happened, here's my wishes on changes.

• Samus has a better hitbox on her dash attack
  • Make Mewtwo's side-b combo into f-air at low percents
  • Wario's up-air can actually kill at high percents
  • Shiek's f-air combo can only work at low percents (a weird one, considering I don't even know it could work. Around 0-40%)
  • Ganondorf gets a tiny bit of grab range
  • Meta Knight can actually grab the ledge after using neutral or down-b near it
  • Finally, can Ness's back throw be nerfed? Please? Can it not kill at around 95-100%?
What a surprise, I happen to main a few of these characters. Idk, I don't have much experience with other fighters, or I think they're perfectly fine.

Last edited:

AreJay25

Let's see...if a balance patch happened, here's my wishes on changes.

• Samus has a better hitbox on her dash attack
  • Make Mewtwo's side-b combo into f-air at low percents
  • Wario's up-air can actually kill at high percents
  • Shiek's f-air combo can only work at low percents (a weird one, considering I don't even know it could work. Around 0-40%)
  • Ganondorf gets a tiny bit of grab range
  • Meta Knight can actually grab the ledge after using neutral or down-b near it
  • Finally, can Ness's back throw be nerfed? Please? Can it not kill at around 95-100%?
What a surprise, I happen to main a few of these characters. Idk, I don't have much experience with other fighters, or I think they're perfectly fine.
I don't expect them to nerf Ness' back throw ever. It's been like that since 64, it's pretty much one of his trademark moves now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom