• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nexus Gaming Presents: SUPER SMASH ROYALE III, April 28, 2007 in San Bernardino, CA-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nashun

Smash Ace
duuuuuuuude Ben we gotta play again. Your Luigi's too funny XDXDXD he always looks confused, wondering what to do next.

extragrandeben

Smash Journeyman
duuuuuuuude Ben we gotta play again. Your Luigi's too funny XDXDXD he always looks confused, wondering what to do next.
Dude, I cracked up when you said that, and died a little bit too but it's cool. For sure we'll play. And hey, how's you're opponent going to find out what you're going to do next if you don't even know?:) :) :) :)

Lit

Smash Ace
wo this is wat im talkin about ima be up there so wit the rest of S.U.N.

Nashun

Smash Ace
I'll MM all 3 of you guys for $2. Except for Adam, because his ride's going to bail out on him or some other john like that.

CAOS

Smash Journeyman
rom you have to go for sure cause lately ive been really good on falcons for i can finally play you in tourney and most likely beat you of course and raise my hands in victory and then relize that it wasnt an achievment cause your falcons garbaged ............ ITS KOBE LOL

xDARKLINKx

Smash Ace
wow danny whose falcon?

david was the only other good one.

luckys captain????hahahahahah

EDIT: nevermind i heard you were gettin as$ punked by rofls captain.

Nashun

Smash Ace
u guys are not even gonna ***** remember all the mms you have.
I have decent memory. =)

Mario $2 vs. $ick's Sheik.
Mario $1 vs. NeighborhoodP's Sheik.
Mario $1 vs. NeighborhoodP's Falcon.
Kirby $1 vs. NeighborhoodP's Sheik.
Kirby $5 vs. Romeo's Link.

=( That's $10 down the drain if I lose all of them.

NG_Stop

Smash Journeyman
Reminder for T.V's

Hey, just wanted to remind those who said that they would bring T.V's/cubes to make sure that you bring them. With your help, this tournament is going to be very successful and a whole lot of fun. Here's who we have so far that's committed to bring T.V.'s/cubes from their registration form:

Cubes

Shiroi
Lucky
Real
Ben
Truegamer
Jake the Boy
Bolt
Deathloclk09
$ick

T.V's

Real
Jake the Boy :joyful:
Bolt
Deathlock09
$ick

That's all we have committed so far. As you can see, we have a lot more cubes than T.V's. Even so, those who are bringing cubes, please everyone bring them. As you all know, half the time people say they'll bring something and lots of people will flake out, or something will happen so they can't. If we have extra cubes, don't worry, we'll label yours and put them behind our desk so they won't be stolen. Also, we will label your T.V.'s/Cubes when they're out there to prevent theft.

We've seen that you guys are talking tons about money matches; but remember, if we don't have enough T.V's, they won't be able to happen. Please, if there's anyway to, sign up to bring a T.V. Everyone will appreciate it. We also decided that we'll give you an extra raffle ticket if you bring a T.V. as a small thank-you for helping out. So as it stands for the raffle, you get one ticket for each event you enter (singles, doubles, low-tier), and one if you bring a T.V.

Also, if you're planning on coming, again, PLEASE SIGN UP THROUGH OUR SITE. We know of a lot of you who are thinking about or planning on showing who haven't signed up :mad: . Yes, we're looking at you Hugs, DSF, Mike Y, and all the other socal elites who will probably show. You're not too cool :cool: to sign up just because you can pwn me at smash, so DO IT NOW! It'll take a lot longer to sign up at the door than online, make it easy for everyone and sign up!!! :chuckle: :chuckle:

{Mr.X}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom