• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nexus Gaming Presents: SUPER SMASH ROYALE III, April 28, 2007 in San Bernardino, CA-

Status
Not open for further replies.

PandaX

Smash Lord
Looks like Kim and Adam don't want me to bring booze :eek:

Or maybe they just want me to show up without it. Depending on how long it goes on, I may be able to show up after work to pay a visit to you guys. I know it's SB so it's practically only the good crowd that'll show.

DAHKTERem

Smash Ace
OMG i cant wait to *** your **** up wit link or someone i dont even use...its gonna be ***** ****.
hahahaha.

D*mn Romeo, I haven't seen you since the San Bernardino tournament back in September. I remember that day, cuz I three stocked panda twice. (I had to add that in cuz since he's posting again, he's gonna find some way to bring in the game and watch match he got f*cking lucky in)

PandaX

Smash Lord
hahahaha.

D*mn Romeo, I haven't seen you since the San Bernardino tournament back in September. I remember that day, cuz I three stocked panda twice. (I had to add that in cuz since he's posting again, he's gonna find some way to bring in the game and watch match he got f*cking lucky in)
Diiiiiiiiick, lol what a ***** Mike. But remember your wall paper and remember Route 66, and remember something else. Um... what was it? I think it had to do with you getting Judgement comboed twice in a row at Panda 1 and you also losing the final match of Link vs GW. You can john as much as you want, but the truth stands. :laugh: :laugh:

Oh Mike, try the steak and mushroom swiss from Jack. That burger is rapesies in a chabata bun.

Dodger

Smash Ace
The 28th eh? Tha's the day after my (21st) birthday. I expect you all to go easy on me as a belated birthday present ;-).

extragrandeben

Smash Journeyman
- And of Course.... FREE PENS!
Thank god you guys are giving out free pens, I almost ran out and the end of the school year is coming up. 'Bout time another Nexus tourney comes around; they're simply too good.

The low tiers is freakin' awesome. But with Ultra, ROFL, and MEEP there, well, my Luigi won't have much of a chance at all. Either way, Can't wait for this and keep them coming!!

Zenith

Smash Ace
Nexus is too gooooooooood, I'll bring 2 TVs just cause Nexus *****
I'll just take every1's advice since I haven't been to any of these.

Now that I've moved, I'm not so close to the church anymore.

Still need a partner though.

Fox Infinite FTW!

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Wtf Fox infinite are you talking about?

G&W ditto MM for $3?

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Lol are you saying you're not good? And are you finaly gonna mm me at this tourny?! :)
Of course I'm not good. Nate four stocked me!!!1111

I'll mm you as long as it's not involving your Sheik. I don't know how to fight Sheik so I never want to. We can do secondary v secondary mms though.

$ick

Smash Lord
That sounds cool. Doc v falcon? Dunno who your secondary is.. :( Nate is too good for me too. lol motha ****in kirby takes too much patience.

Nashun

Smash Ace
$ick, I don't care who you use, doesn't matter to me. I'll just use Mario.

Romeooooooo I'll MM your Link with my Kirby? Up to $5.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I'll MM Romeos Mario and Truegamer's whatever.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I was that Puff player at the Riverside tournament.

$ick

Smash Lord
3 bucks...
sounds good...:bigthumbu

now if only i can get $ick to money match me...

we never had our money match at the riverside tournament...
i think he got pissed at me...
Nah I wasn't pissed, but after you started saying how you didn't want to mm anymore I just let it go. We can mm as much as ya want. :)

Truegamer#1

Smash Ace
Okay i got...
Money matches:

JTB's Jigglypuff i think...
$3bucks :bigthumbu

extragrandeben's uhh...
whats your character?
$2 bucks

NeighborhoodP... lets go $2 bucks...
whats your main?

and $ick