• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nexus Gaming Presents: SUPER SMASH ROYALE III, April 28, 2007 in San Bernardino, CA-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra Luigi

Smash Ace
Maybe a pic of the map would help. This is how map quest tells me to go but as you can see, it goes around instead of going right through.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Yeah, I had the same problem last year when I went to SB. You have two other options:

1) Take the 210 to Cherry Avenue, go south from there to Baseline, then take Baseline all the way to E Street.

or 2) Take the 210 to the 15 South, then to the 10 East, then to the 215 North, and get off at Baseline and take it to E Street.

From my house in Rancho Cucamonga, it took me about 45 minutes to get to the venue via Baseline, and about 30 minutes using the second option. I'm going to try the Mapquest suggested route tomorrow, to see how traffic works out up there.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Not gonna go teams or low tier, so that's $10 for mms. holla at cha boy.

i want hero's pro falcon, brian's pro falco, don's everything... missing anyone? nathan's kirby and mario. ultra luigi's one-handed challenge. blitz's falcon. any marths/foxes/falcos/falcons feel free to mm me.

Zoap

Smash Master
Umm, Araknophobik I need an addy for u other wise yea... So just hit me up on aim or pm wit it plz.

NG_Stop

Smash Journeyman
Registration Is Closed

Yo.
As of RIGHT NOW, online registration is closed. Also, if you signed up this morning (we had 4 people sign up), you're not going to be getting a confirmation e-mail. It's not that we don't wanna send em', it's that our computer actually DIED on us today (our hard drive has gone to a better place) :( . It had the registration confirmation letter on it, and that's where we were sending the e-mails from.

Of course, if you walk in we'll still add ya, but you're going to have to sign in manually which will take a little bit longer.

See you all soon!

- Team Nexus

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hey Nexus guys and gals,

Are you planning to use tio at the tournament tomorrow? If so, there are some ridiculously amazing tools you can do to help the tourney run smoother if you bring a monitor to plug into your laptop (you did this last time, so I'm sure you will again). With tio and a second monitor, you can:

* Keep the tio application on your laptop's screen so players don't watch you seed, modify the bracket, etc.
* Put an external bracket viewer on your second monitor that shows the current bracket. This viewer can be linked to the main application so any time you search, scroll, select a new match, etc., the external viewer will do the same.
* Also put a window showing each game station in use and which match is assigned to it. This way players won't have to bug you with "wait.... where was my match? durrrrrrrrr"; they can look it up on their own!
* After pool assignments are done, put up a window that cycles through each pool and shows the players assigned to it.

Like this:

Pretty amazing if I do say so myself.

[/shameless self-promotion]

NG_Stop

Smash Journeyman
Hey Nexus guys and gals,

Are you planning to use tio at the tournament tomorrow? If so, there are some ridiculously amazing tools you can do to help the tourney run smoother if you bring a monitor to plug into your laptop (you did this last time, so I'm sure you will again). With tio and a second monitor, you can:

* Keep the tio application on your laptop's screen so players don't watch you seed, modify the bracket, etc.
* Put an external bracket viewer on your second monitor that shows the current bracket. This viewer can be linked to the main application so any time you search, scroll, select a new match, etc., the external viewer will do the same.
* Also put a window showing each game station in use and which match is assigned to it. This way players won't have to bug you with "wait.... where was my match? durrrrrrrrr"; they can look it up on their own!
* After pool assignments are done, put up a window that cycles through each pool and shows the players assigned to it.

Like this:

Pretty amazing if I do say so myself.

[/shameless self-promotion]
Lol, we wanted to. But for some reason is wasn't working on the laptop WE have. So we'll try to use it on another one and see how that works.

so we can come if we didnt register online?
Of course ^_^ It's just you have to fill out a sign-in sheet and sign a Photo/Video Release form... not fun and is time-consuming.

ALSO, for those who are bringing TVs, cubes, memory cards, power strips, etc, we have an item log where we record what you brought for volunteer-use, and we will also be labeling the major things like your cubes and mem cards especially. We don't want anybody to lose anything, but remember, we aren't responsible for any lost/stolen items, we can only help prevent it from happening.

Delphiki

Smash Champion
What are the rules on Wobbling?

Btw - If your laptop is a Mac you may need to install the Windows .net framework to get it to work. I'm not sure about this so you should prolly ask neal.

NG_Stop

Smash Journeyman
What are the rules on Wobbling?

Btw - If your laptop is a Mac you may need to install the Windows .net framework to get it to work. I'm not sure about this so you should prolly ask neal.
Wobbling is banned. >.<

But, yeah, we didn't install it on the Mac, it was a VAIO. It's taken care of now, so no problems. ^_^

I only have Crobat & Torterra tho' =/

P if I go you can MM my Fox..of course like last time only if I have money. Will there be pizza again ?_?

Yes there will be pizza! :chuckle:

NG_Stop

Smash Journeyman
LOL, you guys.

It'll be pepperoni from Little Caesars because it's a minute away from the venue. $1.00 a slice.

Zenith

Smash Ace
2morrow my *****.:)

How early can I come to help setup?

FVCK, I still don't have Pearl.

I can bring maybe 2-3 powerstrips (no extension cords) and a grib of wall taps.

Saint Patrick

Smash Ace
Six of Harmony's finest are coming to rep San Diego at this! Gonna be a lot of fun. I might be able to bring a TV if there's room in the back of Bone's trunk, but we'll see.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Crews going on tomorrow?

I gotta rep SBC :)

PandaX

Smash Lord
I keep getting asked by people to show up tomorrow. A better question is will it still be going on after 7pm?

Also, if I show up... Will I get the 40 aches and a mule I was promised?

bbb

Smash Champion
I woulda laughed if you said, "My cat's birthday," but you let me down ryan :( lolol

Here to support team nexus, I'll donate um... I was gonna give away my controller, but I kinda need it when I wanna play RE4 and other crap like that. Hrm...

Ok, in memory of me and who I am, You guys have a 2nd raffle and winner of that one gets... A bottle of Jack Daniels courtesy of Panda. :3

Oh right... for people over 21 and um... well I can't think of the 2nd. If Kim or Adam don't like the idea, no booze for you =o
^Yo panda, you still doing this^

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I expect to **** in teams tomorrow :)

JMW

Smash Apprentice
lol if they were to team they wouldnt do that well no offense to ryan as he is a great partner ucr random teams is too much fun, anyways P just doesnt have the experience to do teams, needs a few more battles before he will evolve into Neighborhood Shiek.

LuCKy

Smash Master
lol hopefully so i can try to play some of my psp games online for the first time ever rofl

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
There is no wireless at the church ;)

PandaX

Smash Lord
Sorry guys, I'm not gonna be showing up. You can hold me to the next tournament that doesn't include Bananaclown and I'll be there.... or something.

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
Hey guys, I have some bad news. I got really sick on Thursday and I still feel like crap. I will still be coming today, but I probably won't be talking much. I feel terrible right now but I couldn't miss this tournament. So I guess this is the 2nd Nexus tournament that I'm showing up to while sick. (Why does this keep happening?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom