• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Next Level LAN Presents: Happy Smashgiving!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
for this tourney I say no. Its the last big tourney before Apex

I'd rather not lose to a bad MK at apex just cause i may happen to be rusty at the matchup

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
I'll prob be coming to this. Save me a spot at your place Keith <3 and we should go have an epic dinner Friday night. It's cool if we stay both Fri and Sat nights right? Because the bus ride is 9 hours so we'll have to spend most of Fri and Sun on it and having a place to sleep would be nice. Also, we'd need to be picked up from/dropped off at the Orlando, Crown Plaza Hotel off 304 Colonial Dr. We'll pay gas of course.

I'll try to rouse up some more interest. I expect Reflex, Kismet, DRN, Player-1, and myself will be the most likely to show for this. Get hyped!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I'll prob be coming to this. Save me a spot at your place Keith <3 and we should go have an epic dinner Friday night. It's cool if we stay both Fri and Sat nights right? Because the bus ride is 9 hours so we'll have to spend most of Fri and Sun on it and having a place to sleep would be nice. Also, we'd need to be picked up from/dropped off at the Orlando, Crown Plaza Hotel off 304 Colonial Dr. We'll pay gas of course.

I'll try to rouse up some more interest. I expect Reflex, Kismet, DRN, Player-1, and myself will be the most likely to show for this. Get hyped!
yea thats fine

OverLade

Smash Hero
I'll be at this, and also accepting all umvc3 MMs.

Also, we should take a vote on MK just like last time.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I'd usually be down for a vote but with apex around the corner I think we need mk practice cause rain isn't gonna give a **** if your state banned mk early :laugh:

Lade wanna team at this? Either you or your bro?

:phone:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
anyone who mains MK has free reign to use them against me this tourney (and i mean it this time). no changing my mind or anything, in case he gets banned (which i hope he doesnt this time)

I plan to not get styled on by mediocre MKs cause im rusty at the matchup

Edit: and im sure we can get a live stream set up of some sort. I pretty much have all the equipment to do it

DRN

Smash Lord
I'm confirmed for this as long as other people from GA go. Cant wait ;D

OverLade

Smash Hero
I'd usually be down for a vote but with apex around the corner I think we need mk practice cause rain isn't gonna give a **** if your state banned mk early :laugh:

Lade wanna team at this? Either you or your bro?

Tbh I'm probably gonna team with LJ for this one. We can team for the tourney after this though ;)

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I Think mink can house some people. How many I dunno

And also someone good team with meeeeeeeeeee I wanna win dubs to buy umvc3 :awesome:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Not how you think. We gonna play the best team in the game that doesn't include a mk

:wario: :diddy:

Or the 3rd best

:diddy: :snake:

Still be trolling though

Top Bottom