• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Next Level LAN Presents: Happy Smashgiving!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Well dragoncon isn't a tourney but a huge con in Atlanta. Final round is definitely a tourney though but its srk games only

:phone:

Exdeath

Smash Master
Ahh **** it. I'll go. Already called off work for this. I'll be Florida's saving grace vs Ike. Again. Waiting on a SFL carpool now.
You're going to look like Nick Riddle if you lose.

That's a bad thing in this case.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
This is probably my last brawl tourney before apex so I'm down to play anyone in friendlies for practice

:phone:

Player-1

Smash Legend
yeah I think we'll need someone to house another party of us with about the same number, but I'm not 100% sure yet.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
im sure we can find someone to house you guys

and while you're both here, along with mampam, i can **** on all of your placings (unless i play a wario)

DFEAR

Smash Hero
i dont want most likelys. i want 100% confirmed. it determines if i go at all man. bring joe, hunter

sorry gdx to poop on w.e ur partying on, but ull always be behind me :mistyface:

Payne

Smash Apprentice
Well P.I.E. is not coming because of technical difficulties. -.- but i guess you'll still see MLPDB and I there and ready to brawl. :D
_

Exdeath

Smash Master
Well P.I.E. is not coming because of technical difficulties. -.- but i guess you'll still see MLPDB and I there and ready to brawl. :D
_
D-Torr will have to re-take the mantle of Poinciana Representative.

True Blue

Smash Lord
Gainesville coming to represent! Not really. Will be just me. Gonna leave the rest of G-Ville behind. Except Ryo cause I can beat him. Lol. Just kidding. But can't wait for all this!!! Tourney's are soooo fun!!!

Hey Mink you housing people again? Just wondering.

True Blue

Smash Lord
Nah others will be going. I was just messing around lol. Cause I am pretty sure Dylan will be coming along, and whom ever else in G-Ville wants to go and I have room for. So 2 mystery riders! It's like a Mystery Box but better! lol

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Can't wait to play UMvC3 at this....
lol im pretty hyped myself, although im not sure if ill have the money, as I just bought sonic generations

then again, it costs only 40 new so i may be able to work something out.

whos down to team at this btw? I need someone equal to or greater than xaltis so i can win dubs again :laugh:

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
lol im pretty hyped myself, although im not sure if ill have the money, as I just bought sonic generations

then again, it costs only 40 new so i may be able to work something out.

whos down to team at this btw? I need someone equal to or greater than xaltis so i can win dubs again :laugh:
Yo I preordered UMvC3 before it was officially announced. Gamestop folk had to check and make sure it was available since they didn't even know. Legit AF but that comes when you're DaBess.

...and equal to or greater than Xaltis? Just drag Nick or do his homework for him LOL

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
lol yea nick/halberd/reflex would be nice, but nick wont show up, halberd will team with tampa, if he comes at all, and reflex would team with kismet or other georgian

Oh well. I'll just see what options arise

btw sonic generations is ****ing amazing

Top Bottom