• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dr. Who Mafia, Endgame! Town wins! The universe is doomed!

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Hey scary if you are the tracker it means that zen isn't and that means he is scum lying about being a tracker so claim if you are the tracker

obviously I'm not the tracker

post incoming

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Ranmaru I think this was for you to answer??
I don't know

Scary, talk to me about why you voted for pawn yesterDay. You seemed to jump on the bandwaggon rather late.

Ranmaru, same question
Cuz soup needed my help

and cuz I didn't like his "My work here is done" thing, the reaction was off to me. (ALthough I found it funny)

P.S. Kary is one of the hardest people to respond to ever. He makes his questions confusing and has his own tells for things that don't make sense. (well for me from the beginning of time) This time his motives show a lot clearer but it is odd to me that he pushed the Pawn wagon. Need to read a bit more of it.
How's that goin

This post is lovely to describe what I said aloud to Ran's vote on Kantrip and his saying for Zen to join him.
Yeah but... do you just think I'm scum for that, was there nothing else you think I would have done? (Meaning do you think there may have been other directions I could have gone but just didn't for some super scummy reason, and if so can you highlight those cuz you are being mean)

Ran can die again :D.

Whatever zen you backstabber grr you can get your orbo vote from someone else :mad: You break my heart you know why do you do this to me why

Orbo is still scum. My individual case still stands. My wrongness on pawn should be treated exclusive from that.

Still think Ran is town. And also think Mafia is likely to try and push a me and ran team today
Just cuz you hate me so much you now have to answer this to me:

Why did you state the underlined? :confused:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Also not seeing the Soup wagon. He reacted poorly but I don't see a reason for him being scum there. Only thing holding me back from joining. I'd join if Kary gave a reason, if not I fear he doesn't really have one.

There I caught up bye

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Also, zen.

Why you track orbo after a town pawn lynch?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
but that's wifom and no never ever I hate you

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
no I hate you for double backstabbing me

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
no u stop ninjaing me

and maybe because you'd go 'oops I was wrong maybe I should track someone else'

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Dude while I thought they could be scum together, their cases were still exclusive from each other. I feel like you haven't read fully. As I said I see now that Pawn was just newbin. But Orbo doesn't have that same excuse. And he put you on his list in a hidden way where as pawn just flat out voted you.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I haven't read what, your case? It wasn't hard to miss. >_>

I don't see that as telling.

Why do you want me to die? Do you think Orbo was bussing me then?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I don't want you to die. I want you to vote Orbo. Tracker (wait that's me) can track you tonight man. Stop fighting it.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Also what do you think of Kary voting Soup. Do you think he is in the right?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Ran if I was sure on you I'd be claiming that I tracked you. I really just want Orbo. And no I think soup is town.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Vote: Zen
Vote: Orbo
Vote: This Game
Vote: Badwolf
Vote: inactivity
Vote: stupidity
Vote: Scum

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Btw J can you respond to my catch up thingy thanks

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Ran I don't know wtf you are doing but you are seriously driving me insane with the way you are playing. You act like I don't have a right to call you scummy when you have done seriously nothing all game. You haven't even given any scum reads for peaks/petes sake.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
This is the first time I have seen you state this outright. Don't forget you were also doing nothing early game yet out of no where made this case and VAVOOM pawn flips town. Don't act like I had much direction to go in at that time. Game's too stale for me to really FIND anything mang. Don't act like you have a serious problem with me when you are fine with me dying, then say 'oh it was to see who took it up' and then say it's because you really had a problem.

I did try some things. Earlier I voted Scary but didn't get much out of it. Right now I'm only going with POE because that's all I can do. I'm currently conflicted with J and need him to answer my questions above to READ him. How can I frickin read him when he just comes in and chimes in on Orbo scum = me scum when he doesn't even vote him. GARGHDG:LKADSJGADS:KLGH

Orbo I have no problem with and the CLOSEST to a scum read I can have I don't have cuz Kary is just waiting on Soup with his vote on him without reasoning. I don't know who is scum but I will tell you I don't think orbo is scum, I don't think Kary is scum, I don't think Scary is scum, I am null on J because while he had some good points on Soup, this was only after Soup's poor reactions to Kary's vote without reasoning and that shows me there really isn't any scum intent to me there. I kinda liked soup when he came in and so I need more.

You I obviously don't like because of your flip flopping with me and your being wrong with Pawn but that's it.

You want more?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Soup is super scummy for me especially when he came into this game and gave a bunch of non-concrete opinions on a couple of different people and continuously tried to leave himself backdoors in his reads. One read that stuck out to me due to a conversation with Kanty was his read on Ran where in his entire post series, it read as him defending Ran and then when Kanty pointed that out, Soup went back and said he was against which didn't make much sense at all. I was happy to see that I wasn't the only one confused by that but now I can't pat Kanty on the back cuz he's dead (I can't touch dead bodies, ew.) Plus his reads were wafery. He also went with the group opinion which everyone seemed to be going with which was everyone on board with lynching Pawn. Conformity to blend in? My feels exactly.
Underlined is invalid because he clarified this when Kantrip questioned him about it. Red is weak as hell and you should go back and explain it some more because it doesn't hold any ****ing ground. Bold you go after Soup for going with the crowd but you leave Zen for last. Hmm.

Holy cow the disgusting nature of these quotes. The reason they are disgusting to me is because of Soup's over-confidence and the use of petty remarks towards Kary as a player to discredit him. He is blowing a lot of hot air for a reason I can only reason to believe is that he is scum trying to act tough. He looks terrible in this light and I am 100% comfortable with lynching him today. He wasn't even pleading for people to follow him. You over-inflated what he said to try and make your (oh gog dammit, I had a word in mafia I used for this all the time without having to explain. Anyone who can remind me gets a cookie.) point stronger when it's not. STRAWMANNING! Remembered it! Ignore the crossed out bit. But yeah that's what you are doing, strawmanning. (now I think I have confused the words.)
You are painting Soup as scum solely for a poor reaction to Kary's vote on Soup. You are also using those buzz words you always use like uh... well like in hard body but I don't remember. :confused: Anyways you aren't really looking to see if Town soup would do this and he would yell even as town and you really aren't quoting much else about Soup.

I also his continual berating of Kary's "terrible" play but him not bringing up any of these situations, not bringing a vote to him, acussing him of being a PR, but not calling him scum at all. Yet refusing to even lay a vote down on him What. Just what.
Why would he lay down a vote on someone he hasn't found as scum? It's entirely possible Kary is just being hard to deal with as town. I don't see this point as holding up for your case.

Update on the rest of my reads. I am seeing a Soup/Ranmaru scum team. Zen is super flaky and weird so he can be scum-read #3 if either of my scum-reads don't work out because they make logical sense any of the three being scum together. I don't really see anyone else as scum. Kary is who I am most sure is town. I like Orbo. Scary is reading a newbie-town but he is more null with a few things leaning towards town. If I forgot someone, I guess that means they are null since I can't remember them.

The underlined you fail to really go over and I feel you are just putting two people together who are the easiest to implicate at this time.

Vote: J

Top Bottom