• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dr. Who Mafia, Endgame! Town wins! The universe is doomed!

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
I know J just entered the game, but really liking J.

I still have Zen pretty high on my "scum" list just because of how day one turned out but man the posts about soup and Ran were nuts.

Also, #ScaryKarylolz, #whyarehashtagseverywhere?
Who else is on your scum-list as of now? You seem to be a player that is easily swayed to me, because in all honesty J's posts aren't really that great and once you play a couple of more games you'll see why.

#HBC | ѕoup

hey zen/j do the thing where you both fight each other and give stronger reads because i hope i'm not dealing with you two being scum because the interaction there after re-reading bothers the **** out of me i mean why the **** is zen trying to bully you into an orbo vote let alone think you would and why is he promising a double vote i dont ****ing get it

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Tracker should definitely claim IF they saw anyone visit Kantrip!!

I'm in favour of a mass-claim toDay! With 3 clears (the tracker, the doctor, whoever the doctor protected), this would narrow our scumpool to 4 people! who's with me?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Soup, stop trying to force a scum-read onto me purely based on me despising your slot. It's just grotty. You keep saying things like "What was my read on TPK? J's making me think otherwise." and "J and Zen you better not be a scum-team because you both are weird!" If you have a problem with me then vote me already. Am I in danger of being lynched at L-4? No? Then quit pussyfooting around me and talk to me like a person instead of a person you are trying to sate with your responses. Where was the ferocity when Kary voted you? With your first post of swearing at me, I was hoping for some Soup firestorm but nope.

You even try and be petty about attacking me by trying to dissuade Scary from liking me by saying that my posts aren't good (Mainly you are saying this because it is focused around you so you are 100% biased plus you say it's a common occurance in games?) You choose to leave out that in an overwhelming majority of my past games that when I draw town my reads are usually spot on and I'm a influental member of towns. So again, this may have just struck a nerve but with that post+the one where you insinuate a Zen+J scum-team of the banter we did is enough for you to die but I'll get to your other posts.

@Kary: YES! And w.r.t. the .gif Marshy loved it too and so did I so I had to put it in.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Actually I have one question for you Soup.

Who are you scum-reads? You have said you hate Kary's bravado, but it's not indicative of being scummy. You hate my push on you, yet it doesn't make me scummy. You say Zen is weird but you have yet to explain that more in-depth and you don't necessarily say he is scummy either. You think Scary is easily swayed but that doesn't do anything for you. And as far I remember you have no real thoughts on Orbo and Ran for being either town or scum. (Lemme double check orbo but Ran I know you haven't said near anything around him)

*side-note*

Bull on the "Ran was the most popular wagon" when he wasn't even close the only one wanting to push Ran yesterDay was Kanty. That was it, everyone was on Pawn because deadline approached and you literally threw in the towel and told everyone to vote Pawn because he was the best option for D1. The fact of the matter is Ran only had 1 serious vote on him yesterDay while the 2 others were placed on by inactive slots. So you trying to say that the Pawn wagon was not the most popular wagon to try and disagree with me is contradictory to the black and white facts that happened yesterDay.

*/side-note*

So as a thing from you, I want scum-reads and I want a vote within your next post. Stop being so meh and do something already besides fake anger at Kary and pseudo respond to my posts.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Okay yeah just double-checked all of Soup's posts toDay, no indications of reads like whatsoever. He is literally just sitting back and not doing anything with his vote or trying to find scum. He's moreso just protecting his backside and trying to go another route to get people off him by saying how "bad" their pushes on him are. (Mine and Kary's) which doesn't really go much into anything.

Soup can go now please and thanks.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Kary who is your scum-team again?

Flesh out Orbo since he is the only variable that I feel would go unnoticed and could still possibly be scum.

#HBC | ѕoup

Soup, stop trying to force a scum-read onto me purely based on me despising your slot.
I just read this. Are you ****ing kidding me?

#HBC | ѕoup

Okay yeah just double-checked all of Soup's posts toDay, no indications of reads like whatsoever. He is literally just sitting back and not doing anything with his vote or trying to find scum. He's moreso just protecting his backside and trying to go another route to get people off him by saying how "bad" their pushes on him are. (Mine and Kary's) which doesn't really go much into anything.

Soup can go now please and thanks.
I just read this. Are you ****ing kidding me?

#HBC | ѕoup

Am I supposed to get another impression from your posts?

I don't know, why are you not answering the relevant things that I wanted from you instead of focusing on the fact I'm trying to mend some sort of scum-read that I never implied to have?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I don't know, why are you not answering the relevant things that I wanted from you instead of focusing on the fact I'm trying to mend some sort of scum-read that I never implied to have?

Again, what says I am not focusing on your "relevant" things?

#HBC | ѕoup

Why did Kary like the post about him having underlying information?

#HBC | ѕoup

Again, what says I am not focusing on your "relevant" things?

I'm talking about the things that I want from you. You're implying that I haven't done anything yet here I am, trying to do something. I have literally been the only person 'doing things' this dayphase besides you because zen has sat on a crappy-ass read that he knows is bull**** and Kary is sitting on me still and not being productive either.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I'm talking about the things that I want from you. You're implying that I haven't done anything yet here I am, trying to do something. I have literally been the only person 'doing things' this dayphase besides you because zen has sat on a crappy-*** read that he knows is bull**** and Kary is sitting on me still and not being productive either.
I'll say this clearly this time. I am trying to respond to you now in a post where I can answer things throughouly I believe I even said in a post of mine I would be getting to your other things but I was honing in on things that deemed more worthy of a response at the moment.

Why did Kary like the post about him having underlying information?

Is that rhetorical?

#HBC | ѕoup

No. I'm wondering why.

Okay. I really don't care about all that, if you want to talk to me about me not doing anything and not having reads (lol that sentence) then allow me to prove you wrong. I

#HBC | ѕoup

J, I'm going to kind of cookie cutter some of your posts because I feel some things aren't relevant and can easily be proven wrong. First off, I'm not sure how you got the assumption that I was trying to force a scum-read on you based on my #479, because you either misread what I said or missed the point. The interaction between you and zen is startling, and I find it completely weird. Looking back on it, something in my head didn't match up. This is why answering what I asked you is important to me to develop reads further. This is why I'm asking things. Did you suddenly forget that scum-reads and other reads don't just magically ****ing appear? Pardon me but It's a tad frustrating to be scum-read like this and for my posts to be taken completely out of context.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I still don't see any of your scum-reads. Yes, I understand that reads just don't come out of nowhere, but you literally have NONE after two days in this game. Not even one confident scum-read. That's what is truly startling. How are you just comfortable with this?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Can we all agree that Ranmaru is scum because he's lurking like a motherfunster?

... I forgot to mention it in this thread. I was V/LA (which I posted in the social thread) yesterday and today and was out of town, 2 hours away from Philly (Bernville, PA) and I just got home now.

I'll catch up with things and answer questions given to me.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
He's coming off as confident in everything he does but it just makes him look arrogant and bigheaded. It's like he's trying to emulate a Swiss or Ryker style without actually being Ryker or Swiss. I know for certain that Kary is not this type of player and why he decided to play it this way is beyond me. Regardless, it's bogging the game down as it's just a huge ego in the way of actually getting things done. I don't know. What's your take on Kary?
Is this a scumell though soup? Kary usually plays like he's got it all figured out and that everyone should just listen to him.

where is Orbo? The Paprika Guy?
I worked all weekend, and then worked 13 hours yesterday. Figured the thread wouldn't be open till yesterday anyways.

soup I get the impression you have no idea how I play mafia, and I really don't feel like repeating myself over and over
if you want some kinda closure on this whole debacle, like a big argument as to why you're scum, then it sure as hell isn't gonna happen right now. i'm just gonna leave my vote on you and watch the Day continue.
Don't like this. Kary, why can't you explain yourself?

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Hi everyone. Needed a refresher game so I can get back into the swing of these. Not necessarily a newbie but someone who is seriously out of playing this game. Anyways I'll be caught up by the end of tonight with a post. Looked over the playerlist, pls let the scum-team be Scary Kary. I would love it so much.

Anyways later for now.
Hi J! Long time no play.
(side note: I find it funny I'm IC'ing a game with youe getting into it when you were my IC XD)

Goddamnit. Who did J replace? TPK? He was my town-read earlier but something in my head seems messed up. J, I know you're trying to imply me and Ran are a scum-team (and boy are you wrong), but could you tell me what's tipping you off about Ran right now, if anything? Is your scum-read just based on interaction or is there something more? What do you think of zen sticking to Orbo despite being wrong on Pawn, and the fact that his whole case is busted because of it? I don't see how zen is still implying Orbo is scum, nor do I like him trying to push you into a vote.
What's tipping you about J?

Top Bottom