• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dr. Who Mafia, Endgame! Town wins! The universe is doomed!

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
There's a possibility he's just trying to prove a point, but it's still godawful play.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Yeah I don't expect him to entirely give me the game. Especially considering J came in with a vague post and didn't vote him as if he was going along.

I'm hoping he just legit claimed scum though.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
But... in that case, I do want you to look at my posts against J's case on you. I went to re-read and that's what I got out of it.

#HBC | ѕoup

I read your case Ran. I don't have much of a say and I have been on the fence about J. I think I would be able to cast a better judgment if he just ****ing answered me like I want him to. He's trying to push me on not having scum-reads yet I'm in the process of trying to form some. This is the whole point of my passive and collected approach. I don't believe my previous reads are justifiable and I believe I've already stated why. What's the plan if zen flips scum? town?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
J's not going to answer you. Look at how he has ignored my questions too. This is why I see him as trying to paint things in his own way, instead of letting others get reads on him.

Regardless of flip, I'd go towards J afterwards.

On Zen town I'd look at Scary simply for not really voting along. Remember that yesterday he knew to hammer pawn, but now he doesn't do anything.

Kary I'm cool with but I want more from him since he did have a vote on you like all day.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Scary, The reason I am saying wtf is Ranmaru doing trying to go against someone who claims Tracker in an OPEN SET-UP where NO counter-claims have come about yet. If Orbo were to flip town, Zen would need to be lynched for lying and I'd also be slapping the tracker upside the head for not CC'ing him and saving us from this dilemma but unless one of Kary/Orbo/Soup come in and CC we have no reason to dispute Zen.

I mean look at this quote. He's condemning me for waiting on others to CC to see if Zen is bull****ting or not. Yet, he hasn't even voted Orbo himself either. This shows he's only interested in making me look bad, and not practicing what he's preaching. He did the same thing you did in Hard body mafia. He 'held the phone' with his conversation on you because of Zen's 'track' on orbo, but didn't do JACK DIDDLY SQUAT about it.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Oh wait. Was that "The ****" in response to soup?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
No, shut up.

You have been absent all Day. Now you're here and you just want to chat about things like friends.

Vote: Ranmaru

No you shut up. I told you I was vla out of town for two days will you READ THE DAMN THREAD JEEZUS

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
of course I have read the thread. How would I know to come in and claim not-tracker?

I thought you were just a slow reader, because of the 'the ****' and confused it for you reacting to Zen claiming scum. (You could still have been catching up and that's why I was getting irritated, you questioning soup without fully reading, but it's fine now)

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Are you certain that zen is real?
I have a strong town-read on Zen.

On top of this, I believe that unless Orbo claims tracker, Zen is actually the tracker.

my point was that you are aware that Zen has played like this before, as town.
WHY then would you want to hammer him?
Why, if you thought you were hammering him, did you do that?
That looks like AWFUL play.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Why do you have a strong town read on zen

#HBC | ѕoup

I have a strong town-read on Zen.

On top of this, I believe that unless Orbo claims tracker, Zen is actually the tracker.

my point was that you are aware that Zen has played like this before, as town.
WHY then would you want to hammer him?
Why, if you thought you were hammering him, did you do that?
That looks like AWFUL play.
What if Orbo were to CC?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I think that's what he means by 'unless'.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Also Kary I want you to explain to me how the v/la explanation affects your initial 'oh ran is scum for super lurking' read. Thanks.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Why do you have a strong town read on zen
he claimed scum. can't be bothered to explain beyond that.

What if Orbo were to CC?
i don't know.

Also Kary I want you to explain to me how the v/la explanation affects your initial 'oh ran is scum for super lurking' read. Thanks.
I only said you were scum for lurking to see how you'd react. still think you're scum but it's to do with what you posted.
like how you're concerned about what I think of your slot.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Righttttt. :rotfl:

Just as you have voted Soup for being scum for no reason Kary.

It actually irritates me that you call me scum for lurking, I come back from out of town and I see THAT and I go "OH NO HE JUST CALLING ME OUT FOR LURKING WHEN IM VLA WOSDFDSF"

The reason why I asked you, is to see what you'd say. It doesn't come across as townie for you to just up and say 'yeah he scum for lurking' and you don't even consider a v/la. That's pretty unfair. I'd think I'd have a right to ask you about THAT bro.

BUT even IF you think I'm scum you gotta look at my other posts too to see what I'm saying/doing. Can you do that?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Here's my #610 so no one forgets.

Kary reaction tests. But I want people to actually think about what I say. Not just ignore it.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Nix Scary as scum numbah 2 on zen town.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
And just for you Kary, that means I'm going to sleep. NOT LURKING

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Let me talk about voting/pushing soup.

I did that at the start of the Day to get a better read on soup. Of the people pushing pawn yesterDay, he was the one I was most concerned about. Ran and Scary's votes on pawn were suspicious in their timing, but soup seemed to be tunneling pawn for no reason. If soup was sure on pawn being scum, why was he also giving him a hard time?

So toDay I decided to push soup a little. He flipped the hell out. Most of what J says is accurate; soup just starts attacking my play and getting very vocal about my push, even though there's nothing to it really. He also second guesses his read on me because apparently it doesn't fit my meta. Now, obviously i'm town, so I don't know what soup was getting worked up about. On the other hand, I don't think soup's reaction was actually that scummy.

So why did I leave my vote on soup? Well, to see where the waggon went. Telling you that I have changed my mind just invites questions about my play, on a Day where nothing is happening. Leaving it there allows for things; things like J coming in with a case on soup.

Now, did I vote soup for no reason? No. I did it to push the game forward, in exactly the same way that I pushed pawn on D1. While I was confident pawn was town but wasn't vocal enough about it to stop him being lynched, i'm not super confident in soup town, but i don't think he warrants being lynched toDay.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
How convenient of you to release this now. :rolleyes:

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Right now i'm looking towards one of Orbo/Ranmaru to go toDay. I don't think either of them have really been trying to push the game forward, and I have the rest of the playerlist as leaning town or better.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Righttttt. :rotfl:

Just as you have voted Soup for being scum for no reason Kary.

It actually irritates me that you call me scum for lurking, I come back from out of town and I see THAT and I go "OH NO HE JUST CALLING ME OUT FOR LURKING WHEN IM VLA WOSDFDSF"

The reason why I asked you, is to see what you'd say. It doesn't come across as townie for you to just up and say 'yeah he scum for lurking' and you don't even consider a v/la. That's pretty unfair. I'd think I'd have a right to ask you about THAT bro.

BUT even IF you think I'm scum you gotta look at my other posts too to see what I'm saying/doing. Can you do that?
So i've just talked about my vote on soup. Let's not pretend that voting him to get a reaction was a vote for no reason, and let's not pretend my vote on you is the same as my vote on him.

Now, what is similar to my vote on soup is my calling you out for your absence. I knew you were V/LA, so I wasn't expecting much from you. But what happened is that you came back, and then made a big deal out of your V/LA. You then made what seemed like a half-hearted catch-up. And now you seem to be making a big deal out of my calling you out, as though it's really scummy from me.

I have looked at your other posts. What have you done this game? Day 1 you said the game was too inactive for you to really be able to find scum; but you didn't really seem to be pushing the game forward. Apparently you hammered pawn because soup needed your help- but its not clear what your read on soup was, or your read n pawn, oro why one came before the other. You have been quiet by your own standards through all of this game, and now, Day 2, you're repeating the same point that you made before, that the game is too inactive for you to be able to find scum.

Finally, you get to doing something- but already you switch your suspicion from J (which I don't necessarily agree with, but I can understand), to voting me. Even though you thought I was town from D1. And your vote looks surprisingly like OMGUS.

I have explained why I pushed soup, and begun to explain why I'm pushing you. I think you have a lot of explaining to do, yourself.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I do, you are right. I will deliver. (Working on that now, **** sleep) I still love you though. Let's hydra sometime. We'll call ourselves BOJANGLES. <3

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Case on Kary scum plus some minimal J connections

This post shows Kary getting the ball rolling. Good GORF that reminds me of something. Anyways, getting the ball rolling is all good but it's null. I liked it initially. But now his whole play and agenda has been shown.

Kary undermines me by asking if I didn't think anything of Orbo's earlier posts. Seems that way. Maybe he could have been asking to bounce opinions, yet I don't like the way he worded it. "You don't find anything odd?" I said I had a null.

Obviously I didn't find anything wrong.

Blah blah blah pawn push setup discussion

Here Orbo mentions a good point, why didn't Kary just ask him about those things instead of undermining ME for not 'seeing' it? Pretty odd to me. This also comes off as natural from Orbo.

Here Kary actually votes me for a 180 on kantrip, and for voting inactives. One of the things I have noticed that was NOT townie of Kary is that he hadn't re-considered things when I explained them. I explained that I wasn't docking kantrip after 30 seconds, only that it was a misunderstanding. The rest of it at the time didn't seem telling, as I just felt it was a Kary thing to do to get a scum read on me JUST CUZ inactives.

Don't like this either. He responds only to show that he dislikes Kantrip's approach without letting me respond. He says "Should prolly let Ran respond" yet he didn't really care. If he did he would have let me do so first.

One of the major reasons Kary is scum. I will explain why it is scum intention.

Soup has won this line. He is right to say he has no reason to sweat here. This also seems to me more like Kary is trying to make Soup look bad, without much reason at all. He didn't seem to be reacting as if he was caught scum. But Kary didn't care. He just carried on.

He's coming off as confident in everything he does but it just makes him look arrogant and bigheaded. It's like he's trying to emulate a Swiss or Ryker style without actually being Ryker or Swiss. I know for certain that Kary is not this type of player and why he decided to play it this way is beyond me. Regardless, it's bogging the game down as it's just a huge ego in the way of actually getting things done. I don't know. What's your take on Kary?
Holy crap I understand Soup's post now. This is Kary scum. Not Kary trying to be ryker or swiss. Yet what you picked up wasn't Kary being bigheaded, it was Kary being complacent (I think that is the word). Rather he's not lazy, but he doesn't react as wildly as usual. Too calm. Me yelling and voting at Kary would insue into a Kary vs Ranmaru yelling war, yet that has not happened. He stayed calm and collected. This is very alarming, and THIS mirrors his scum newb play. ZEN PLEASE tell me you see this.

P.S. Kary is one of the hardest people to respond to ever. He makes his questions confusing and has his own tells for things that don't make sense. (well for me from the beginning of time) This time his motives show a lot clearer but it is odd to me that he pushed the Pawn wagon. Need to read a bit more of it.
Upon Kary scum this implicates J.

Here J agrees to Kary's dislike of me voting inactives and such. I ask J what else I could have done and such and he never replied. He never cared to follow up either, he only cared to paint me in a bad light.

I have already commented my dislike on this:#559

Kary seems very excited to see J. REALLY. It is inconsistent with his attitude ALL game. I smell buddying between scumbuddies.

Kary's attitude is pretty alarming here. Like I said, too calm. Not bigheaded, but too calm. He also uses my activity against me without considering (or even replying) to me being V/LA.

Here Kary is trying to make Soup look bad ONCE again when soup says "I think I hammered". Instead of talking about current events that may have happened, Kary just jumps to that which irritates me.

I only said you were scum for lurking to see how you'd react. still think you're scum but it's to do with what you posted.
like how you're concerned about what I think of your slot.
Here Kary mentions that I was only concerned about my own appearance when asking him about the VLA. Yet notice he NEVER followed up, so I HAD a right to ask about his UNFAIR treatment of my slot being a super lurker when I'm fricking out of town. GET DA FUQQQ OUT OF HERE. Look at the attitude Kary explains this. Again, too calm. Void of emotion.

(Except when greeting J of course)

Kary THEN releases his 'results' on his soup push, when I started voting him. A little too late darling. Sure telling me early defeats the purpose, but this is VERY late in the game day. It took me voting him to do this. He then uses the excuse of 'pushing the game forward'.

Right now i'm looking towards one of Orbo/Ranmaru to go toDay. I don't think either of them have really been trying to push the game forward, and I have the rest of the playerlist as leaning town or better.
This guy totally doesn't even reply to my #634, he just says that with his super calm demeanor. It's cold. It hurts. It makes me sad. ;-;

Kary mentions that I'm suspicious for not moving the game forward. Yet the thing is I was TRYING to. He simply did a better job of it than me. Nothing scummy about that. He then states that now I AM doing something, yet doesn't state why he disagrees with my J vote. Yeah he asks J "are you town?" but doesn't ask me anything about J. He's totally convinced. Whoo hee. I AM NOW DOING SOMETHING, because I just realized who the scum are. J first, and then Kary. It hit me now. (Which is why I voted Kary)

He also states that my vla was fine, but it was that I came back and replied to him. WUT. Of course it's townie of me to explain why I was away. I do have a committment to this thread and when people call me OUT I reply back WUTDA FUCQ. He mentions my catch up was half hearted, and so what? How is that fueled with scum intent? And why is he only looking at that and not looking at my reasoning for J scum? (Because he doesn't care about that)

This is not omgus. This is ME NOTICING YOU ARE SCUM. Stop trying to pin it as anything else. I am doing something. Now you don't have an excuse to sit on me.

Vote Kary. J insta-dies tommorrow upon Kary scum flip. Also remember how J hasn't voted Orbo yet totally rackign on me for not giving Zen the time of day? Yeah J is scum individually too so I'm damn confident of both. GET DA **** OUT OF HERE SCUM GET OUT OF MY TOWN

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
In summary, Kary has tried to undermine me earlier in thread while not even caring to ask about those things HIMSELF. Kary Pushing the game forward, he did it better than me, but that doesn't mean I'm scum for it. Him trying to use that against me is suspicious. I didn't like his posts disliking Kantrip's approach without letting me respond first, and stating he should have done so but didn't really care to do so. He only SAID it to SEEM like he did. Where I feel more of his malicious intent is felt, is D2. He votes Soup for no reason. Calls him scum, 'to get a reaction/read'. Yet he was really trying to make him look BAD, and he did. Look how J came in and got a scum read from that. Now he is doing the same with me, but now since it's near the end of the day, he'll have to commit to me/orbo. Finally, I find his attitude/playstyle very alarming, because it fits his newb scum meta, and it also is just very cold and non-caring. Soup realized this, but mistook it as Kary pretending to be Ryker or Swiss. It's not. It's Kary being SCUM. I felt this same ATTITUDE from Kary when he was attacking ME in the newb. He really didn't care. He just voted me and was COOL with it. HIM AND THAT LEMON AVI. I mean, he was a newby getting the ball rolling, and I liked that from him. I interact and asap he just turned on me. MALICIOUS.

That's what I see here. Die Kary. I love you though.

Top Bottom