• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Well, besides everyone and Plusle & Minun for Pokemn...

Zoroark
Victini
Genesect(any of these three work)
Meowth
Pokemon Trainer Leaf
PT with 1st, 2nd, 3rd Gen(not picky here)
Deoxys
Snorlax

Those are my total choices.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I think Krokorok may become this thread's new inside joke. Move over, Impa and Baraman. Here comes Krokorok.

Maybe he'll even get to be the new Poo/Geno.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Opposum, my suggested character was not an inside joke :glare:

3 more days left!

Speaking of which, where's G&W on the tiers? I may be a low-tier hero, too. :awesome:
Don't worry, G&W is quite good.

Mewtwo needs to be high in the tier lists though. Make it obvious he's much better than most characters even when announcing him on the Dojo. ^^ I see it as a make up act for his Bottom Tier postion for so long in Melee. Luckily he's now Low tier at least, but still wanna see him getting much better than in Melee at least.

It's also Bob Marley's birthday btw, which makes Mewtwo even a little more awesome.

Shinymonkey8

Smash Cadet
Opposum, my suggested character was not an inside joke :glare:

3 more days left!

Don't worry, G&W is quite good.

Mewtwo needs to be high in the tier lists though. Make it obvious he's much better than most characters even when announcing him on the Dojo. ^^ I see it as a make up act for his Bottom Tier postion for so long in Melee. Luckily he's now Low tier at least, but still wanna see him getting much better than in Melee at least.

It's also Bob Marley's birthday btw, which makes Mewtwo even a little more awesome.
I'd be alright with mid-tier Mewtwo, but I really don't want him being very high or very low. Something like either Lucario or Mario range.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Lucario is High Tier, Mario is the best of Bottom Tiers :rolleyes:

I just want him to be ****ing good.

:phone:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I want everyone to be good. Albeit, it's no fun if everybody is the same level. But I want the balance to be definitely better. And by that, the characters themselves. Stages and Items do not count for character balance for what I mean.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Yeah I want better balance as well, but still want Mewtwo to be better. I just do.

@Diddy I know another character you suggested that is... :troll:
I never suggested Barra Man.

Btw, this is Barra how I know it, food from Suriname:

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Go play other low tiers! I played a low tier Mewtwo all my teenage years! He's not a character who belongs there...

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Yeah, he really does in Melee. He just can't keep up with the rest. They're just plain better. If he had more defense, more than two useful B moves...

He earned his place. He's a skill character, unfortunately, he's just not powerful enough. The others are just plain better.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I mean, it doesn't make sence that Jigglypuff is so much better in a fighting game than Mewtwo, or characters being more powerful than him anyway.

I could kick *** with Mewtwo in Melee. Fox, Sheik, Falco, could handle them easily. Haven't played many high skill players with him though, cause I switched to DK around that time.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
It doesn't make sense for Mewtwo to be better than Jigglypuff in a non-canon game either. Neither matters.

This isn't the Pokemon game, it's the Super Smash Bros. series. In case it's not obvious by now, Sakurai favors some characters over others for both character choices and balance.

That, or he's horrible at balancing.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
He's horrible at balancing is my guess. Or Sakurai is secretly the best Mewtwo player in the world.

D

Deleted member

3 more days until a certain croc shall be chewing on a certain anorexic whelp. :troll:

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Yo it is Not Talking About Impa week untill Thursday. How well am I doing??

And SSBF is gone cause of me?

D

Deleted member

victiniwouldriphisheartoutandmakehimeatit
Sure, Victini could get around Zoroark with it's Fire abilities, but Krokorok's GROUND.
Krokorok can knock Victini the fawk OUT with an Earthquake here or there, maybe a Dig or two. When Tini is on it's last breath, it'll be time for it to be CRUNCH-A-TIZED. Victini's playin' with the big boys now. (Ironic, as Krokorok's smaller than Zoroark...lol)

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Bring it on

[COLLAPSE="Challenge Accepted"]
[/COLLAPSE]

I was hoping it died. This thread is boring enough as it is. It doesn't need to be torture as well.
I was too, but a certain monkey can't leave it in his blog.

Sure, Victini could get around Zoroark with it's Fire abilities, but Krokorok's GROUND.
Krokorok can knock Victini the fawk OUT with an Earthquake here or there, maybe a Dig or two. When Tini is on it's last breath, it'll be time for it to be CRUNCH-A-TIZED. Victini's playin' with the big boys now. (Ironic, as Krokorok's smaller than Zoroark...lol)
Ever heard of Life Orb V-Create? OHKO. Victini's faster. Speed isn't an issue. Lol Victini is beast compared to Zoroark and Krokorok. The only thing that'll save them is Focus Sash.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
3 more days though.

Only croc we need in Smash is K.Rool anyway

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249

And SSBF is gone cause of me?

Yea, you scared off a lot of people with your incessant impa talk, he was ust the one upset enough to not come back.

And honestly you want to bring it up again? Don't you see this thread is typically livelyer and different topics are actually allowed to be expanded on while impa is banned? Why do you want to kill this thread so bad.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Victini @ Leftovers
Nature: Adament, 252 HP, 252 Att., 4 Spd.
Trick Room
V-Create
Brick Break
Fusion Bolt

Come at me, Zoroark and Krokorok.

EDIT: Actually, I gtg. But I'll be in touch at a l8r date Lol... but definatly NOT in three days :glare:

D

Deleted member

Just wait until Krokorok evolves. Then Victini is fawked up the wazoo.

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465

I do not find your abstention legitimate when you go to Gamefaqs and start a thread pushing for the same agenda. You cannot have your cake and eat it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom