• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Just a random thought. Because of that one poll showing that Chandelure is the most popular Gen V Pokemon in Japan, I think we can expect to see it...as a Poke Ball. In fact, he'd make quite a good one.

Look at that physique.
Behold! Such beauty! Such a pure form! Such an exquisite physique! Such stunning features!

I agree he should be a Pokéball, but what can or would he do?

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I'd imagine he'd use his Inferno move. Some sort of Ghostly Fire would probably smother the stage, and all but the summoner would be terribly burned and damaged if they even go close to the flames.

Basically, think of it as giving their opponents their own personal hell. 'Cause moving around the stage to avoid ghostly fireballs is definitely hard as hell. *Rimshot*

D

Deleted member

Hey gais. I TOTALLY know who the 5th Gen rep for SSB4 will be.

Skyleaf

Smash Cadet
I'm ALL for discussion of Pokemon that could be in Pokeballs. Definitely something I can give ideas for.

I'd see Chandelure spout flames from random angles in no particular sequence, for around 10 seconds total. Beings that Chandelure has the highest special attack stat in the game (out of nonlegendaries), it'd do a lot of damage, but it could be easy to avoid if not near it. Purple flames, though. Ghoooostly.

Morpheus42

Smash Cadet
Tri-hyphen is right about the Sakurai post -- according to Kotaku on 1/20, Uprising has already gone gold. I know, old news.

Golden, I was trolling with a smiley; I actually didn't eat from there before, so I know what you mean about In-N-Out.

Good one, Opposum :D

:phone:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I dug up this old Poke Ball idea of mine. Qwilfish <3 My favorite...

Basically, you'd use Qwilfish as a club. You'd pick it up (like Bonsly), only by the tail. Basically, its move would be Toxic Spikes. You'd be able to hit the opponent similar to a Home Run Bat, only do less initial damage, but the opponent would then be clouded in a purple poisonous aura that would damage similar to the poison gas in the SSE. However, if the opponent attacks you while you're holding Qwilfish, he will drop off of you, and disappear by diving into the stage. The poison will keep damaging the foe until Qwilfish is removed.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Just a random thought. Because of that one poll showing that Chandelure is the most popular Gen V Pokemon in Japan, I think we can expect to see it...as a Poke Ball. In fact, he'd make quite a good one.

Look at that physique.
That, and he's my favorite Gen V Pokemon...

Oh really? :troll:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

Mewtwo's birthday's today, guys. Where's --- with the Spoon moveset for this momentous occasion?

Him being in Smash 4 would be a good birthday gift. xD

D

Deleted member

Happy Birthday, Mewtwo!

@Overlord: EFF YEAH! KROKOROK!!! But seriously, we should stop all the Zoroark, Victini, and other 5th Gen Legendary crap. Krokorok or bust.

D

Deleted member

Sorry for all this Krokorok shiz, but I've made (not that great) colorizations for Krokorok as if he was in Smash.
All of them reference another Pokemon or a line of Pokemon, aside from normal and shiny Krokorok.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JunGX-jQ_bs

For Mewtwo, and his existence to show that even clones can live.

Also, my written Pit's and Palutena's codec on Mewtwo for your liking:

- Mewtwo -

Pit: Who's this feline-like creature? He looks very... serious.
Palutena: That's Mewtwo, a PKMN created by the scientists, who was meant to be a clone of Mew.
Pit: A clone?! But cloning is-
Palutena: A very serious crime for life and it's miraculilty, yes. Mewtwo had to go through a lot for that, and I'm not sure if he has found his way to life without worrying about who he is.
Pit: I'm so shocked... if I were a clone of someone... I wouldn't have any origin. I wouldn't belong to anywhere. I wouldn't ever be unique. Is my life even worth living? So unhuman and horrifying...
Palutena: Pit, are you crying?
Pit: I know I'm bit different from the rest of the angels... but I didn't know some would have it more worse than I do.
Palutena: Cheer up Pit. Even if you might have born very different from the others, it means you can also reach new heights and worlds unimaginable of a regular individual... you might not know how to fly, but it lets you see the life in other way... from a view of angel who can't fly.
But honestly, what I would do without an army captain and bodyguard like you... you've done so much more than an average angel could!
Pit: Palutena, I'm... speechless.
Palutena: But Pit, I thought you were aware of that yourself too. *Giggle*
Furthermore, I think Mewtwo and his presence helps us realise how precious our life's are, whatever the origin of birth and place. No matter how different you are, you were given ability to live and experience the world and it's amazing wonders. So was Mewtwo. You both are very unique and so are your lifes.
Pit: I see... thanks Lady Palutena.
Palutena: No problem. Don't worry about Mewtwo, things are looking up to him now... May his life be blessed one.

:phone:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Not Sm4sh related but here's a new Sakurai quote:
"...movies and such are much better at telling stories in an effective and enjoyable way than games are. ...while there is a story (in Kid Icarus: Uprising), we don't advance it by forcing players to sit and watch some tedious briefing scene or anything."
I agree with him and the same time disagree with him, it all depends on who is making the story. Yes, I've played a lot of games with bad stories and even no story but several games I've played has had incredible movie-quality stories like Metal Gear series and Ghostbusters: The Video Game.

Sure, Subspace Emissary (and definitely Melee's Adventure mode) wasn't all that great and almost felt like a fan fiction (but what can you expect from a crossover with a ton of different game series with totally different plots/settings?). Not to mention none of the characters in SSE talk which made the story less entertaining. If Sakurai makes a new story mode for Sm4sh, it's either he will make it but it will be bad/okay or hire someone else to make it with a good chance of it being good/great.

D

Deleted member

@HyperFalcon: Yeah, I know... ^_^;

@Metal: That one is supposed to represent the Totodile line. I wanted to leave the stripes black though, and have the Shiny be the only non-black striped one.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
It's fine, GY. What tools did yu use?

@Asage: Did you see my earlier reply to your Link on a Kart picture?

D

Deleted member

It's fine, GY. What tools did yu use?

@Asage: Did you see my earlier reply to your Link on a Kart picture?
Just Paint. Merely wanted to show my idea, didn't really care on whether it was completely perfect or not.

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
Not Sm4sh related but here's a new Sakurai quote:I agree with him and the same time disagree with him, it all depends on who is making the story. Yes, I've played a lot of games with bad stories and even no story but several games I've played has had incredible movie-quality stories like Metal Gear series and Ghostbusters: The Video Game.

Sure, Subspace Emissary (and definitely Melee's Adventure mode) wasn't all that great and almost felt like a fan fiction (but what can you expect from a crossover with a ton of different game series with totally different plots/settings?). Not to mention none of the characters in SSE talk which made the story less entertaining. If Sakurai makes a new story mode for Sm4sh, it's either he will make it but it will be bad/okay or hire someone else to make it with a good chance of it being good/great.
I already posted this....

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I did just now. Idk if Epona was in Tetra's Trackers. It wouldn't make sense if she was, though.
I mean as part of the minigames.

@GY: Ah. I made my only roster using it. It's in the
Backroom

@Sakurai quote(regardless of who said it): Quite true. No question about that. Video Game should go back to the book approach, like with Dragon Warrior. If there's not going to be any dialogue, the story will be too hard to understand most of the time. A bit of dialogue(NOT VOICE ACTING) severely helps. If you're going to use FMV's, do it all.

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
Personally, I don't want him high-tier because I don't want scrubs abusing him online, nor do I want people to accuse me of scrubbery when I pick him online

I'm a low tier hero, anyway

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Personally, I don't want him high-tier because I don't want scrubs abusing him online, nor do I want people to accuse me of scrubbery when I pick him online

I'm a low tier hero, anyway
Speaking of which, where's G&W on the tiers? I may be a low-tier hero, too. :awesome:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I mean as part of the minigames.

@GY: Ah. I made my only roster using it. It's in the
Backroom
I know what you meant...

So, let's see here... All the pokemon in the world I'd want for Sm4sh:

Lucario, Victini, Mewtwo, Typhlosion, Grovyle, Riolu, Raichu, and Pkmn Trainer Micheal.

EDIT: HyperFalcon reminded me. Meowth, and not Jiggz :troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom