• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Rankings! Pennsylvania Player Finder and Power Rankings (10/31/07)

Status
Not open for further replies.

El_Komosutro

Smash Journeyman
thats very true and today on cnn bush declared that if you don't come to my tourny and your from pa then your a terrorist

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
thats very true and today on cnn bush declared that if you don't come to my tourny and your from pa then your a terrorist
Actually, this was part of the patriot act. If you don't go to the tournament the bush administration has the right to break your fingers and **** your mothers.

pockyD

Smash Legend
i was looking at this list and i realized there's a decent chance PA could actually take NJ in a crew battle lol

especially if mow beats up on m2k like he always seems to -_- and even more so if we absorb reik and LK from them lol

cowboyardee

Smash Journeyman
All the drama faded far too fast for my liking. In my rage at not even being on the list, much less topping it, I decided against posting biased arguments to move up those I have played with and instead just talk **** on everyone. Here goes:

PA State Power Rankings - 7/16/07

1. Cactuar
In your signature you look a lot like james franco. Really, just like him. Good looking people aren't good at video games. Move down on list.

2. UmbreonMow
I met you and played you once. You were awesome at this game. However you also had a really obvious madonna-whor.e complex with zelda and peach respectively. Move down on principle.

3. Javi
pfft. Never heard of him. Move down.

4. Triad Prodigy
Like hanson? Hmm. Move down.

5. Velocity
Arent you the one who lives in cheltenham? I went to high school there. How's cheltenham mall treating you? Any recent stabbings? Thats good. Does all go well in proctologisttown (elkins park)? Hope you don't ride an undersized bicycle there. Is wyncote still full of bi+ches? Have a nice life, sucker.

6. Swiftbass
(whispers, appalled expression on face) *guys... he's black*

7. Pacman On Crack
I can only assume you are responsible for this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AHNwsyvDh4&NR
My little nephew overdosed on amphetamines and pop rocks soon after watching that video. You are scum.

8. El Komosutro
I love that book. Me and my girlfriend use it all the time. I got no problem with your placement, brother.

9. Wesley
Anyone who gets their smash handle from "the princess bride".... gay

10. pockyD
sigh... I suppose the list needs one Asian kid who goes to CMU. Do you even play this game?

11. The Cape
I heard he died. Tragically. Horribly. Were he alive though, he'd be a shoe-in for the number 10 spot.

12. Dot_Eater
wait, is pacman on crack on here twice?

13. xyt
xamine your tournament (placings). I see your name and I think spam. Seeing it here is no different.

14. Vagabond
hmm... how to ridicule. Do I make fun of his name in the obvious way, or do I pick on his relative obscurity? *frowns... scratches chin... face lights up - a decision has come* I had sex with your girlfriend. Twice.

15. D20
You, sir, are totally awesome at this game. So young, so handsome. I hope you never cut those curly locks. D20 for number 2. But remember that time I beat you once? Think. You were yl and I was falco. It happened. Hence, it only makes sense: Cowb for #1.
i just noticed i'm like the oldest player in the world that plays smash
I got you beat by five days. Which gets me thinking... an age-based power rankings? It would keep riffraff like Alaon from trying to get on.

A-Laon

Smash Master
(Just a bunch of Cowboyardee awesomeness)
Holy ****, I'm forced to say it again.

I ****ING LOVE COWBOY.

Honestly though, in the midst of all that hatred, I was expecting to get cooked far worse. I'm going to just assume that this foreshadows a far greater bashing of me in the future. If I'm right, then cool, ought to make for some good drama. If I'm wrong, then just go **** yourself.

Cowboy for #1.

xyt

Smash Lord
Rankings are alright by me. actually.. i got quite a few discrepancies i'd like to point.
but.. like renth pointed out, i have pretty little experienc in this game.
and even less experience playing PA players outside of pittsburgh.
so.. i'm gonna trust pockyD & Wesley's opinions over mine like i always do.. =_=)...
ehrm.. yea... the only over person i think might/should be considered to be on the
rankings.. hmm.. alaon. but i guess that can be decided after he plays the other
PA players.. ok that's my input.. thanks for an awesome job guys!

Edit: I think Vagabond, and D20 need their names highlighted blue
and i think javi and triad's player info isn't on the first page
disregard if i'm wrong.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
CowB is just about my favoritest person ever.

Just felt like throwing that out there.

P.S. My tag's just my name, not after Westley in the Princess Bride, but an A for effort in trying to insult me. *Braces for CowB's awesome retort that will leave me in a bottomless pit of shame*

Nakamaru

Smash Master
One of my thoughts on it is move vagabond and D20 up 1 and have xyt 15th. Not because he isnt a good player and all, but because he really doesnt know that much about the game. So put him there until people have a chance to play with him when he comes back. Then move him accordingly.

pockyD

Smash Legend
who cares what he knows, he's just good

who else of you has beaten mow's fox twice in a row

edit: yes i'm sure the cape has and i realized i probably opened myself up here. oh well -_-

JFox

Smash Hero
MAN this thread lacks drama. NJ needs to let you guys borrow Eggm and Inui for a while just to spice things up in here :laugh:

pockyD

Smash Legend
Pocky.... whats the deal with your sig?
It's from arrested development, the best tv show ever

MAN this thread lacks drama. NJ needs to let you guys borrow Eggm and Inui for a while just to spice things up in here :laugh:
You can keep inui, thx for the offer though

Yeah Jfox, help us with some drama...this thing is too friendly, where's cactuar come on people...
Cactuar is at or on his way to OC3 -_-

where's iceburgh...

El_Komosutro

Smash Journeyman
CowB my brother I hope we can reunite at my tourny it seems time has made you wiser keep studying my book and if you learn enough i might let you in my tourny at half price!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:chuckle:

cowboyardee

Smash Journeyman
P.S. My tag's just my name, not after Westley in the Princess Bride, but an A for effort in trying to insult me. *Braces for CowB's awesome retort that will leave me in a bottomless pit of shame*
So your parents, using genetic testing technology devised and tested in the 80s but kept secret to this day, knew how gay you were going to be while you were still in utero and thus took the liberty themselves to name you after "the princess bride," d@mning you as well to a really gay smash handle. Amazing.

(I know your name, T. wesley ruttle, you silly shi+. That's why it's funny... But you hadda go and ruin it. Now Im all sad and listless and drunk. Anyway, what the **** does that 'T' stand for if you'd rather be associated with cary elwes? Riddle me that, Toddy)

Honestly though, in the midst of all that hatred, I was expecting to get cooked far worse. I'm going to just assume that this foreshadows a far greater bashing of me in the future. If I'm right, then cool, ought to make for some good drama. If I'm wrong, then just go **** yourself.

Cowboy for #1.
You were spared because you weren't on the list. Were you to be put on the list, I wouldn't even bothering ridiculing you.

Not a bit. In fact, you would hear nothing of me for a short while. Perhaps you may wonder 'what happened to cowb?" from time to time, but mostly you would go about your daily life, proud of your new state ranking.

Then late on a cold night you would wake up to go to the bathroom. This is not unusual for you. To the bathroom you would go, and once your business is done, you happen a glance at your bathroom mirror. It's me reflected back at you, standing where you should be. But the information doesn't have time to process. Your balls suddenly become very itchy, itchier than you can remember them ever being before. And you just barely have time to think to yourself "who IS that handsome motherf-" before I jump out of the mirror and fall upon you in a fury, attacking with my teeth.

I do not stop gnashing and gnawing until the evil that is Alaon is purged, and the PA state rankings are once again a place of rhyme and reason.

I love this state -- my home state -- and I WILL NOT see it turn into florida or new jersey. And with you on the state rankings, it would only be a matter of time before inui is sleeping on my couch and drinking my last woodchuck.

xyt

Smash Lord
who cares what he knows, he's just good

who else of you has beaten mow's fox twice in a row

edit: yes i'm sure the cape has and i realized i probably opened myself up here. oh well -_-
hmm.. i think he was sandbagging though.. @_@)...
and.. the match right after that he owned me with forward tilt..
but nonetheless i'm happy w/ the rankings..
just thought it'd be better to add on for a more complete account of what happened
XD hehe

A-Laon

Smash Master
You were spared because I don't have the capacity necessary to formulate an appropriate insult with which to degrade your perfect self. In fact, nobody does, as there is yet no way to insult such a flawless being.

In fact, you would hear nothing of me for awhile as I fall into a deep self-hate over my inability to reign supreme over your flawless self. You'd probably cease to wonder to where I have gone, as your infinitely superior wisdom would have you contemplating topics far more than important than me, like wiping your ***, for example.

Then late on a cold night you would wake up to go to the bathroom. This is not unusual for you. To the bathroom you would go, and once your business is done, you happen a glance at your bathroom mirror and pleasure yourself with amusing poses with which to beautify your already cherubic appearance. While doing this, you think back to the days before power rankings, before I was reduced to my miserable status, when I aspired and consistently failed to prove myself competent in the world of Super Smash Brothers Melee, as I was perpetually stricken down by beatings from your godly skills.

I sit alone in my huddled mess, and as I consider the pampering and praise that your lordly self must be receiving in spite of my efforts, my depression quickly descends into sheer insanity as I prove unable to accept your infinite superiority.

I love this state -- my home state -- and I WILL NOT see it turn into a place where the people I hate out of jealousy for there exceptional abilities and angelic sexiness reign supreme. This is mostly because I'm an insecure, inferior being who has proven to be completely talentless, and so I instead sit behind the safety of my computer screen to lash out pathetic insults at my foes in a futile attempt to share with them a piece of my suffering and self-pity.
Fixed .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom