• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Rankings! Pennsylvania Player Finder and Power Rankings (10/31/07)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cowboyardee

Smash Journeyman
blar blar blar bearspeak.. yada yada... a bunch of four-syllable words you just learned in 11th grade english... reference to mastubating at your own poses in the bathroom while staring at your ALREADY CHERUBIC APPEARANCE .
Cherubs:

Leprechaun:

Don't feel bad. They're both mythical creatures - The two are easy enough to confuse.

Scar

#HarveyDent
Only 1 Z, Pocky D.

Hello PA Player Finder, welcome to...

SCAR! TSA (Philly)
AIM:BScar87 E-mail: bobbyscar@comcast.net
Cell#: 2157110626 Age: 20

I am Bob Scarduzio (thank you Pocky for your helpful hint), I'm from Philadelphia and am relatively new to Smash. I have been involved in the tournament scene for roughly 5 months now, and have only been playing competitively for 7, when I met our number 1, the Cactus.

Hopefully I will get to meet you all and needless to say, we will have fun.

A-Laon

Smash Master
That leprechaun looks to be quite the charmer if I were to say so myself. In fact, he appears to be far more of a seasoned sex machine than any of those premature cherubs. I thank you for your correction.

Velocity

Smash Lord
and they said the rankings weren't a good idea look at all this activity, is that thunderstones in a pit stupid pikachu, hey ultima scrub come play sometime you too ***abond, word play is awesome,

pakman i like this idea of starting **** with delaware they think they are the **** what with there no tax,

xyt

Smash Lord
i'm assuming that gold text is top 3 and not top 5?
since velocity's name is highlighted blue.
unless it's top 4.. but that would be wierd..

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
My best since 2002 had been 121. I got it like 5 times but I could never beat it. It was like 2 minutes was taunting me. So this has been a goal of mine for 5 years. So thats why I am super excited. My average is probably in the 140's or 150's.

D

Deleted member

hmm.. i think he was sandbagging though.. @_@)...
and.. the match right after that he owned me with forward tilt..
but nonetheless i'm happy w/ the rankings..
just thought it'd be better to add on for a more complete account of what happened
XD hehe
actually I wasn't playing Fox all that well that weekend, which is part of the reason I played sheik almost the entire tournament. the other reason is that I had spent most of march learning to play her, and playing sheik in a statewide tournament would give me much better perspective on how much I had learned. I had no idea I'd win the tournament using her though.

On the flip side, I wasn't sandbagging you at all. Good matches.

Scar

#HarveyDent
lol Poor Pakman can rip states in half but is unable to complete minesweeper on expert in 2 minutes or less.

Scar

#HarveyDent
New Theory: Pakman on Crack is good at everything.

Pressing Question: If Cactuar tried for a day, would he be better?

El_Komosutro

Smash Journeyman
We should have a Delaware vs PA crew batl;le for lots of teh munnies and get rich and stuff, maybe even the day of my tourny

takieddine

Smash Master
We'd have to have restrainers on pacman, just so he won't rip any of the delaware people in half...cause you know, he could...

Also, if i get bored enough, i'll make you a better version of that sig. Only if you promise to use it :)

D

Deleted member

I also beat the best NJ guys with sheik too, if you'll recall. Way to make my accomplishments look trivial, jerk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom