• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Rankings! Pennsylvania Player Finder and Power Rankings (10/31/07)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renth

Smash Hero
after thinking about it for awhile i really don't think PA needs a top player list or rankings blah blah shizz everyone knows who's good and who isn't everyone is in agreement who the top 3 - 4 players are so just let it at that.

pockyD

Smash Legend
magus simply doesn't play in PA

he honestly doesn't really play in NJ either very much from what i've seen, but IMO for as long as he's on the NJ rankings, he should not be on the PA rankings

Renth

Smash Hero
Yeah, I think the last thing I entered in PA was Renth & crew's tourney almost 2 years ago :laugh:

For the record at that tournament i was first learning what a wave dash was i couldn't tell you what a shuffle was... i thought rolling was the **** to get away from people and yeah.. it gets worse from there.. it's been too long Magus had the honor of meeting/****** Super Newbie Renth.

Also, I was super cocky .. i was a n00b with a big mouth
No Johns

xyt

Smash Lord

For the record at that tournament i was first learning what a wave dash was i couldn't tell you what a shuffle was... i thought rolling was the **** to get away from people and yeah.. it gets worse from there.. it's been too long Magus had the honor of meeting/****** Super Newbie Renth.

Also, I was super cocky .. i was a n00b with a big mouth
No Johns
i'm just gay...
in person AND in game apparently @_@)...

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
Just a note. Inactivity doesn't have to affect the list, as it's just a state ranking. Active good players get ranked sub-regionally and regionally. State rankings can be accurate reflections of the skill level of the players within, regardless of activity.

D

Deleted member

if everyone already knows who should be where on the list, why do you feel the need to make an "official" list?

I go back to shippensburg at the end of august. I do not particularly care if I'm on the list or not.

majinvegeta010688

Smash Apprentice
James roll

i play as marth

westmoreland county

my number is 724 872 2022 that is mty house phone

if you call and get an answering machine then leave a message and phone number

i'm 19 so don't think i'll leave the state

pockyD

Smash Legend
anyway, i think we're going to slowly phase out the "active +/-" thing in the finder; no one looks at that anyway and that's something that would need to be constantly updated too

we are making progress on rankings

takieddine

Smash Master
anyway, i think we're going to slowly phase out the "active +/-" thing in the finder; no one looks at that anyway and that's something that would need to be constantly updated too

we are making progress on rankings
<< agrees, they're too much of a hassle for little reward.

ChumpMoney

Smash Lord
Whoever is Vex, he's certainly not in Team Dattebayo. If this thread still gets edits that aught to be changed. Team Dattebayo consists of me, HIV+ (username: slayercoldkiler), 2NYC, and GZUS.

El_Komosutro

Smash Journeyman
Readysetgo
are you from pa i didn't see your info if you are post it so maybe we can play

Power rankings people
we have pa's biggest lan center in lancaster if you want i'll throw a tourny and it can be at East Coast Gamers for only pa players cuz they've been askin me to throw another tourny but if it happens can someone else run it cuz i got no experience and i don't want any i would like mow to run it but it really doesn't matter who, and maybe damon can record stuff but if you want me to just let me know. And its gotta be after evo.

Player Finder
Can you please change my info to 18 years old and my cell number post it as 717-341-7491.

Swift
when do you come back i forgot.

P.S.
If ima throw this **** i wanna have a list of people who's gonna come then ima take half the names and tell ECG thats how many people is comin

pockyD

Smash Legend
that would be awesome

4 hours east of pittsburgh so probably reasonably close to philly, NJ, and MD/VA also

it could be big ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom