• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Official Bowser Jr. Thread: Home of the Koopatrol *now recruiting*

Iboid

Smash Apprentice
obviously he would when playing against mario, but i meant not like a specific shadow mario transform.

i just dont think that's the best idea, but whatev *shrug*
I don't think he should do that. It'd make him a clone of EVERYONE, and then he could do everyone's Final Smash. He'd be the most cheap character in the game.

Besides, the bandanna only transforms into Mario, because of the Mario nose.

Kips

Smash Ace
Actually, no, it'd be interesting to see him have Gimpys idea. He'd paint himself as a copy of them and have their A attacks AND their B attacks, excluding the one he used to transform into them. The cons are that the transformation would keep him the same size he is in (Mini-Boozer, anyone?), it would take a bit to paint it on and that he can be knocked out of it.

Iboid

Smash Apprentice
Actually, no, it'd be interesting to see him have Gimpys idea. He'd paint himself as a copy of them and have their A attacks AND their B attacks, excluding the one he used to transform into them. The cons are that the transformation would keep him the same size he is in (Mini-Boozer, anyone?), it would take a bit to paint it on and that he can be knocked out of it.
No, but see, Bowser Jr. can only transform into Shadow Mario when he wears his nose-stache bandanna. He can't wear something from EVERYBODY.

And he doesn't paint himself.

XACE-K

Smash Master
whoooaaaaa i like that gimpyfish jr bowser a lot hahaha thats awesome

i dont think bowser jr should have a shadow mario transformation but...
what if it was like

shadow CLONE (not naruto)

and he transforms into a shadow version of his opponent (in multi player battles i'd imagine it would be either randomly selected or whoever is closest to you or something like that)

i think i saw somebody give this idea at some point

i'd love that it would be really cool
I don't like that idea. *runs away before he gets Bowser f-smashed*.

If he does transform into Mario do you think it'll be Shadow Mario or Cosmic Mario? I mean they're pretty much the same thing but Shadow Mario made out of water and Cosmic Mario is like a black hole or something...

Patinator

Smash Champion
DOY. The two are completely different. Cosmic Mario comes from the Cosmic Comit; Shadow Mario is literally Bowser Jr., but altered by his brush.

I think he could have a Shadow Giga Bowser FS... SUMMON a Shadow Giga Bowser...

...I go to Fanfiction.net too much... @_@

DOY. The two are completely different. Cosmic Mario comes from the Cosmic Comit; Shadow Mario is literally Bowser Jr., but altered by his brush.

I think he could have a Shadow Giga Bowser FS... SUMMON a Shadow Giga Bowser...

...I go to Fanfiction.net too much... @_@
Yeah but cosmic mario has the same voice as bowser jr. so its probably him.

Cosmic Mario could have like a whole bunch of space and gravity based moves which I think would be cool.

Iboid

Smash Apprentice
If he does transform into Mario do you think it'll be Shadow Mario or Cosmic Mario? I mean they're pretty much the same thing but Shadow Mario made out of water and Cosmic Mario is like a black hole or something...
Shadow Mario. Cosmic Mario is a clone of Mario that comes from a comet, who Bowser Jr. is not.

Cosmic Mario could have like a whole bunch of space and gravity based moves which I think would be cool.
There is no proof that Bowser Jr. is Cosmic Mario.

DeuceBlade

Smash Champion
Shadow Mario is Bowser Jr in disguise when he wears the Mario Nose+Mustache bandanna, and has his paintbrush also. He is not made of Water.. but an unknown substance of magic..

Cosmic Mario comes from the Cosmic Comet which passes by planets.. Whether it is truly Cosmic Mario or just a entity which can copy another creature for racing pleasure.. is unknown.

Stryks

Smash Hero

The cosmic character is created by the cosmic comet, that has diferent effects on the galaxy depending on which comet it is, saying bowser jr is cosmic mario is like saying bowser jr is the one making u have only one hit bar in daredevil comet mode...

o_o;

Calm down everybody... I never said it was him, i said it was probably him...

And yeah they do have the same voice just listen.

Iboid

Smash Apprentice
o_o;

Calm down everybody... I never said it was him, i said it was probably him...

And yeah they do have the same voice just listen.
Nothing helps your thought.

What are you TALKING about?! Cosmic Mario's voice is about 5 times higher than Jr.'s voice!

DeuceBlade

Smash Champion
This would also mean Bowser Jr. is Cosmic Luigi.. which makes less sense.. but also sorta proves that The cosmic Entity just copies other creatures and races them...

Bowser Junior Nutt

Smash Apprentice
Wait, you go to fanfiction to?!? I'm a member there! In fact, my pen name is also Bowser Junior Nutt! Look at one of my stories sometime!

Bowser Junior Nutt

Smash Apprentice
Well, it's never fully explained how he transforms. The most likely reason is the bandana, but when he revealed himself, he flipped and his body shape was revealed.... I still can't belive it! I found someone here goes to Fanfiction.net to!

koopa cape located at the end of rainbow road
i like the new thread, especially the new b moves. I could see all of them working well. And as far as shadow mario transformation is concerned, i don't think its all that necessary. We already have a transforming character (zelda/shiek) and we already have mario. Plus jr.'s paintbrush provides an excellent moveset all on its own.

I mostly thought that cosmic mario was Bowser Jr. cause cosmic mario's theme is a remix of shadow mario's... But yeah whatever ignore everything i said about that... >_>;

Oh um for his Up B how about he splits into three clones of himself which are made up of 'magical substances' and he dashes forward? Like only one of them is the real one and if one of the illusions grabs the ledges the real one flies into the copy... But if the real one gets hit then the whole move is cancelled and you get sent twice as far or something.

Just an idea that isn't from a game... i think...

koopa cape located at the end of rainbow road
I mostly thought that cosmic mario was Bowser Jr. cause cosmic mario's theme is a remix of shadow mario's... But yeah whatever ignore everything i said about that... >_>;

Oh um for his Up B how about he splits into three clones of himself which are made up of 'magical substances' and he dashes forward? Like only one of them is the real one and if one of the illusions grabs the ledges the real one flies into the copy... But if the real one gets hit then the whole move is cancelled and you get sent twice as far or something.

so it would be sorta a combo of fox's side b and up b. I like it. And now that i think about it the current proposed up b is a replica of dk's up b.

Iboid

Smash Apprentice

...which is a remix of another song.

Yeah, he never did that. It's cool though. But I've only seen him in one 'blue graffiti' ball/human.

Iboid

Smash Apprentice
You know what? Your right. Yesterday, I mentioned weiether a tether recovery was viable.
Which would be something paint-related. The only thing I can think of for an Up B besides a Paint Tether Recovery is a Bullet Bill that he rides on (he rid on one in one game... Don't know which.)

Bowser Junior Nutt

Smash Apprentice
Another dilema, anyone else have any suggestions? The bullet bill Idea is good, but it might be to much like Diddy's recovery move.

Top Bottom