• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Official Bowser Jr. Thread: Home of the Koopatrol *now recruiting*

cultofrubik

Smash Journeyman
*drools*

Bowser Jr. > Bowser

<_<
>_>
umm...err
^_^

Sign me up. Permission to use the Koopapatrol banner? I mean that just looks so bad***.

Bowser Junior Nutt

Smash Apprentice
Of course! All you need to join is a six-fingered right hand, double jointed elbows, and a bloodlined connection to Oprah.

Iboid

Smash Apprentice
Yeah.

I'd like his stage to be the airship, and then Bowser's to be his castle. Then we could have both levels!

...or maybe Isle Delfino is his stage?

Iboid

Smash Apprentice
It's likely... maybe. I hope. Jr. would be so adorable in Brawl.

Iboid

Smash Apprentice
Does naybody have the pic of Jr. that this one guy edited ot make his Baseball pic look more Brawlish?

robo_peng

Smash Rookie
First of all i definitely support Bowser Jr. for Brawl.

I got to thinking, the shadow mario "clone" argument has some strength, but what if that characteristic of Bowser Jr was incorporated as a final smash? Its out there, but what if he turned into the "shadow" form of a random character (limited to those currently on the stage?) and sued their final smash? Kinda like kirby but for final smashes. At least then the "clone" part of that aspect of his character is made unique.

Iboid

Smash Apprentice

I got to thinking, the shadow mario "clone" argument has some strength, but what if that characteristic of Bowser Jr was incorporated as a final smash? Its out there, but what if he turned into the "shadow" form of a random character (limited to those currently on the stage?) and sued their final smash? Kinda like kirby but for final smashes. At least then the "clone" part of that aspect of his character is made unique.
That would make Jr. REALLY cheap. One minute he's doing Giga Bowser, and then the next match he's doing Star Storm?

Besides, Jr. can only dress up as Shadow Mario. Brawl tkaes stuff form games, and doesn't add onto them. The only exceptions where Fox and Falcon.

JJJ.Brawler

Smash Ace
Yeah! I fully support Bowser Jr.!

BJ all the way!

Lol^.

And, I tried clicking on the first link in the first post, for the support icons, and it wouldn't work. the second one did, but I want to see what the first one is. I want it!

robo_peng

Smash Rookie
That would make Jr. REALLY cheap. One minute he's doing Giga Bowser, and then the next match he's doing Star Storm?

Besides, Jr. can only dress up as Shadow Mario. Brawl tkaes stuff form games, and doesn't add onto them. The only exceptions where Fox and Falcon.
Except when movesets are completely made up like for Captain falcon, marth, roy, ganondorf, zelda, fox and falco....

Look, i was just saying that there IS a way to incorporate Bowser Jr.'s shadow skills into Brawl WITHOUT "cloning" mario, whether its unlikely or not. And to solve your problem with brokeness, make them weaker than the original to compensate for its randomness.

XACE-K

Smash Master

Why would he transform into shadow forms of other characters? The only shadow character he transformed into was Shadow Mario. Jr's moveset will either include Shadow Mario or not.

Iboid

Smash Apprentice
Except when movesets are completely made up like for Captain falcon, marth, roy, ganondorf, zelda, fox and falco....

Look, i was just saying that there IS a way to incorporate Bowser Jr.'s shadow skills into Brawl WITHOUT "cloning" mario, whether its unlikely or not. And to solve your problem with brokeness, make them weaker than the original to compensate for its randomness.
Except when characters already have moves that they can use, like Mario, Luigi, Bowser, Kirby, Pikachu, Sonic, Pokemon Trainer...

Shadow Mario isn't a clone of Mario. He is, but he still has his brush. He can still throw paint around and jab people with the brush.

Iboid

Smash Apprentice
Hmm...Hey! What about mecha-Bowser for a final smash?
Oooh! That's very likely! I would love to see it...

Bowser Jr. gets the Smash Ball!
He jumps backwards! What is he doing?!
It's Mecha-bowser!
He launches bullet bills, and uses a flame thrower!
Watch out! Mecha Bowser will move his head to aim the flame thrower!
And the bullet bills home on you! You better throw something at them or...
KA-BOOM!
The Final smash is done, and Jr. jumps back to the field!

In the captions of Sakurai. :p

Patinator

Smash Champion
LOLOLOLOL!!!!

Gimpyfish Jr. lolz...

I think Bowser Jr's BACON should be.... Mecha-Bowser. You control a large robotic Bowser from the background, launching Bullet Bills with B, breathing fire with A, sending out Missile Bills with Side B (They lock on to the nearest foe) and shooting Bombshell Bills (Powerful, gold Bullet Bills) with Down B.

Anyone like?

Bowser Junior Nutt

Smash Apprentice
Hmm, How should Mecha-B be controlled? From the background towering over everyone, control it like a character, or control it from one side of the screen?

Iboid

Smash Apprentice
Hmm, How should Mecha-B be controlled? From the background towering over everyone, control it like a character, or control it from one side of the screen?
I say from the background. Then, you move the head with the joy stick/D-Pad and press A to strat Fire, and B to shoot bullet bills.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
whoooaaaaa i like that gimpyfish jr bowser a lot hahaha thats awesome

i dont think bowser jr should have a shadow mario transformation but...
what if it was like

shadow CLONE (not naruto)

and he transforms into a shadow version of his opponent (in multi player battles i'd imagine it would be either randomly selected or whoever is closest to you or something like that)

i think i saw somebody give this idea at some point

i'd love that it would be really cool

Weltunter

Smash Journeyman
That would be actually really awesome :laugh:

But it should only change his A-attacks, weight, height and speed. And he can transform back to BJr. anytime

DeuceBlade

Smash Champion
whoooaaaaa i like that gimpyfish jr bowser a lot hahaha thats awesome

i dont think bowser jr should have a shadow mario transformation but...
what if it was like

shadow CLONE (not naruto)

and he transforms into a shadow version of his opponent (in multi player battles i'd imagine it would be either randomly selected or whoever is closest to you or something like that)

i think i saw somebody give this idea at some point

i'd love that it would be really cool
But then wouldn't he still have a shadow mario transformation regardless?

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
obviously he would when playing against mario, but i meant not like a specific shadow mario transform.

i just dont think that's the best idea, but whatev *shrug*

Top Bottom