• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Characters for Project M Discussion Thread (Voting Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeruSlayer

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1993-8718-4724
Argued so hard I crashed the site.

@ ZeruSlayer ZeruSlayer But in reality, while some of my posts here reflect poorly on me, I did help write the Mario guide, I have played with a developer to test balance, I've been an emissary from the forums to some designers and back, I've discovered new tech and glitches and done my best to help them get removed, etc, etc.

And you've done...?

Like, admittedly, this is a dumb point, but I love it, so c'mon.
It's difficult to forgive someone a second time so I'm just going to pretend this whole Blackendorf conversation never happened. I came here announcing my retirement to defending Blackendorf only to have this happen. It's ironic since it's because of conversations like this why I wanted to quit but I still end up dragging myself into it. You seem like an accomplished individual as far as Nintendo is concerned so it would be best if you act like it. Be more humble, show some empathy, and be a little less elitist. Your opinion is the same as everyone else (in this thread at least). With that, let bygones be bygones and continue to support PM in your own way

I just saw your "And you've done" comment and I'll flat out tell you. I'm 20 yrs old currently in a university to study life sciences so I can one day become a doctor so when it comes to Nintendo I'm just a fanboy or in your eyes, a filthy casual. Is this relevant to Blackendorf though? Nope, so I can't be held against this.

Doing things =/= right to be an arrogant *******

If anything it takes away from these things.

I respect you defending me but it's time to let things go. Love and Peace and all that :colorful:

Last edited:

GeZ

Smash Lord
Sorry for the animosity in any case man. I kinda just **** around in here, but I don't mean anything bad to any of the players here, though I would like to point out that Hungry Headcrab, who's the best Ganon main in P:M, calls this thread a dark place. Pretty funny.

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
Guys stop breaking my Smashboards

Does anyone think Knuckles might actually be legit now that Sanik didn't get a recolor of him?

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Personally, whatever they do to Ganondorf, whether they keep him as Falcondorf or give him an extra/different moveset and/or giving his Falcon-like moveset to Black Shadow is of no importance to me; so long as Ganondorf plays right, I'm still going to use him.

Shin F.

Smash Master
Possible, but there is an actual explanation for the lack of Knuckles costume in that they wanted Team Color models to match in their models and didn't want another costume that was the same color as the others.

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
Possible, but there is an actual explanation for the lack of Knuckles costume in that they wanted Team Color models to match in their models and didn't want another costume that was the same color as the others.
Pmbr is tricky tho

Liek how M2 was in PS2's stage select picture in demo 2.6

ZeruSlayer

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1993-8718-4724

Does anyone think Knuckles might actually be legit now that Sanik didn't get a recolor of him?
I can't remember who said this but he/she said something about a leaked list of 3 clone engine characters which were Sami, Knuckles, and Skull Kid. Since Skull Kid has been speculated to being hinted I won't write Knuckles off just yet.

Last edited:

Shin F.

Smash Master
I can't remember who said this but he/she said something about a leaked list of 3 clone engine characters which were Sami, Knuckles, and Skull Kid. Since Skull Kid has been speculated to being hinted I won't write Knuckles off just yet.
It's worth noting that before the Clone Engine was really shown off, it was leaked (functioning, but flawed) with three characters for it - Roy, Mewtwo and Knuckles.

Last edited:

ZeruSlayer

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1993-8718-4724
"Right" being subjective but sure.
This is a speculation thread, so everything here is subjective. Anything objective is through the PMBR or through leaked information (with proof for confirmation of course)

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
Everyone pls stop liking my posts from 5 billion pages ago ;-;

This is a speculation thread, so everything here is subjective. Anything objective is through the PMBR or through leaked information (with proof for confirmation of course)
I subjectively object to this statement?

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
Don't forget to follow them and make sure everyone sends a friend request, as well.
-doesn't know how to do that-

Oh god, i'm casual at using smashboards guys, halp

Edit: I post one message in the PoTD thread

Notifications explode

Last edited:

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
Stop talking about black shadow, he'll never get in any smash game ever.

EdgeTheLucas

Smash Lord
Stop talking about black shadow, he'll never get in any smash game ever.

Yeah he's pretty unlikely regardless ;p

Nonetheless I don't wanna discuss Black Shadow anymore right now. Anyone think of a good, feasible way to add Takamaru yet? He's cool.

Last edited:

Anti Guy

Couch Tomato
BRoomer
NNID
CouchTomato87

If you check the alt costume thread, they specifically address that there's "no Knuckles" because he already has a Knuckles color. These new colors are in addition to the ones he already has, with Shadow replacing his current black one.

MLGF

Smash Lord
Aw, darn. Meta Knight's sword likely isn't going to be in Sm4sh now that Meta Knight is using it.

+1 Meta Knight's sword.

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
If you check the alt costume thread, they specifically address that there's "no Knuckles" because he already has a Knuckles color. These new colors are in addition to the ones he already has, with Shadow replacing his current black one.
But the knuckles color doesnt havw Knuck's shoes/gloves like how he does with everyone else

Fishiness is afoot

Edit: I'd also like to note that if all the clone characters have already been chosen, Knucks makes more sense than Tails, as those two would probably be the ones most likely to be chosen for smash4. In that event though, it would probably be Tails picked for smash 4 since he's the sidekick, and the PMBR has a more safe decision in Knuckles.

Last edited:

ThePlacidPlatypus

Smash Ace
But the knuckles color doesnt havw Knuck's shoes/gloves like how he does with everyone else

Fishiness is afoot

Edit: I'd also like to note that if all the clone characters have already been chosen, Knucks makes more sense than Tails, as those two would probably be the ones most likely to be chosen for smash4. In that event though, it would probably be Tails picked for smash 4 since he's the sidekick, and the PMBR has a more safe decision in Knuckles.
They said they didn't want to make the team colors too different from the base costume, which is why there are no different shoes/gloves.

Exodo

Smash Ace
all this posts of supposedly leaks of Clone Engines (Sami Knuckles Skull Kid) are gonna give me a heart attack of all the hype!!

EDIT: THE WORST PART IS THAT IS NOT EVEN CONFIRMED!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom