• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Characters for Project M Discussion Thread (Voting Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chzrm3

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3926-5442-3703

This should happen in smash. Someone is missing though...

I'm right there with you, I've wanted Toad since the original. :D Always loved him!

As far as moves, I really like the stuff you outlined. I always thought it'd be amazing if his aerials used the Mario Kart, like you said - imagine his up air being him spinning around upside down? That'd be pretty legit. : >

Also, for a Final Smash, what about chance time? Shuffle around everyone's percents, maybe even their stocks. XD It'd easily be the most imba Final Smash, but since it could just as easily screw over Toad, it'd be okay.

EdgeTheLucas

Smash Lord
I know but like Mario x Luigi
Wario x Waluigi??? ):
Also it would be kinda weird when Peach pulls out Toad and then...there's Toad
Just make this particular Toad's default color blue, like his SMB2 sprite and the upcoming (can't wait!) Super mario 3d world. When Peach changes color her Toad doesn't, so...

trojanpooh

Smash Lord
Eh, I feel like if anyone from the Mario series should be added it ought to be Bowser Jr. A small, combo oriented Bowser clone would be freakin' rad.

Chzrm3

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3926-5442-3703
Eh, I feel like if anyone from the Mario series should be added it ought to be Bowser Jr. A small, combo oriented Bowser clone would be freakin' rad.

Yeah, I really like that idea. I'd love to see how he plays, I bet the juggling with uair would be nasty.

It might be cool to change up some of his attacks. He doesn't have the raw strength of bowser, so maybe his fsmash should change? Something that fits a little guy more? The side special could also change, although it would be awesome seeing baby bowser grapple with Chari or Gdorf. XD

trojanpooh

Smash Lord
I know it wouldn't make any sense, but they could always just restore Bowser's old B> on Bowser Jr to make them different. And if possible f-smash could be a slashing attack using the paintbrush. Though I'm pretty sure that's out of the question if they were to use Bowser as a base. Dem articles.

giantrobots

Smash Rookie
I just looked up different boss battles with Ganon and different forms of Ganon (agahnim) to refresh my memory. Ganon always uses some kind of projectile, not the reflectable orb, but some kind of projectile. Agahnim uses the reflectable ball, as does Ganondorf.

I was looking around PSA forums, and it seems like it is possible to add a projectile to a non-projectile character. It might require modifying the ray gun's properties significantly in order to make the projectile look like the orb from OoT, but if it's true that P:M has replaced the curry to create Turbo Mode, I wouldn't think it would be too much of an issue.

http://www.smashboards.com/threads/psa-simple-solutions-to-common-problems-collaboration.261537/

I wish the orb would take less time to fire and not make the generic item pickup noise, but I imagine that would be fixable. As far as P:M is concerned, I would be happy if Ganondorf's current neutral B move were replaced with the orb, and the rest of his moveset were left the same. From this thread, it seems like many people consider the orb to be very iconic of Ganondorf.

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
Why one of Project M's spots should be an encore of Marth & Roy:

As you know, one of my all time favorite characters in Smash Bros. in Roy. I am probably the foremost supporter on Roy's return in Smash 4, and I uncovered a number of things that helped people re-evaluate his prospects for return (that he was intended for Brawl, that he is among the most highly requested characters for Smash 4 in Japan, that FE6 is among the most games in the FE series in Japan).

Roy was the character that made me interested enough in FE, to actually try out a game. I eventually ended up becoming a big fan to the series, where I imported most of the Japan-only titles in the series (FE5 and FE6 are my two favorite games in the series).

However, just like everyone else, I had not known Roy from any previous games I had played. Sakurai took a profound risk on Roy, and it paid off. Contrary to popular belief, Roy was not an advertisement for FE6 suggested by Intelligent Systems, but rather the idea to include Roy had come from Sakurai himself (who is a very big fan of the Fire Emblem series). Sakurai said on the Japanese Dojo Melee site that although people had yet to play the game Roy was from, he had a feeling he would become a fan favorite because many people would love him for his "charm".

Marth and Roy drew lots of people to the Fire Emblem series for the first time as well.

(More backstory on Roy's Melee inclusion: Marth was selected to represent the Fire Emblem series despite not having made an appearance in the Fire Emblem series since early 1994 and FE4/FE5 being far more contemporary, due to the fact that Marth was far, far more requested than any other FE characters. Sakurai's original intention for the Melee roster was for it to have only 20 playable characters.

However, towards the end of Melee's development, Sakurai felt Melee's roster was too small, and decided that he had enough time to add in either one more non-clone newcomer (likely to have been King Dedede) or six more clone newcomers. Sakurai felt that people would be happier with the six clone newcomers, and went with that option. When Sakurai had decided to make a second Fire Emblem character one of the six newcomer spots, he went to Intelligent Systems for permission to use an additional character (as well as request art, notes, and materials to facilitate development on the character). While at Intelligent Systems, Sakurai was given a a sneak peak at FE6 which was in development at the time. Sakurai became intrigued with the main protagonist of that game, Roy, and felt that he would be the best choice for a second FE character. He particularly felt that the fire properties to Roy's sword would help distinguish him from other possible clone choices for a FE newcomer, and that Roy's inclusion could not only bring interest to FE6 but the entire series as a whole (Sakurai was definitely right on this).

The rest was history.

The reason why I bring up Marth/Roy in relation to Sami is that Marth/Roy are perhaps the only two surprise characters (Marth on the Western surprise of things) that ended up being extremely popular despite no one asking for them. It shows that if a character design is appealing enough, and even if the character is a clone (as was the case with Roy), people will still gravitate toward the character.

Another element to Marth/Roy is that they represented an entirely new franchise to Smash Bros. from which a large portion to the Smash Bros. fanbase was unfamiliar with, yet incredibly important to Nintendo and has a very long-running history.

From there I tried to think of characters from very long-running Nintendo franchises (at least a decade old, and at least five installments available to them) and came up with two choices:
1. A character from Advance Wars.
2. Lip from Panel de Pon (known as Tetris Attack/Puzzle League outside Japan).

Both choices I felt were worthy successors to the ideal set by Sakurai with the inclusion of Marth/Roy.

Before I go to explain Advance Wars, I will talk about Lip.

Lip is basically the main hero to Panel de Pon, which was the first installment to Nintendo's Panel de Pon/Puzzle League series. Despite being only in one installment to the series (though a Lip lookalike named Furil was the main protagonist of Panel de Pon 2 in Nintendo Puzzle Collection), Lip is basically seen as the "face" to the Panel de Pon/Puzzle League series, and still to this day has a small cult following to be in Smash Bros. Lip has yet to make a formal appearance outside Japan (the closest thing she got was a sticker appearance in Brawl).

In regards to the credentials of the Panel de Pon/Puzzle League series, they are quite impressive. There has been an installment to this series released on every Nintendo console since its Super Nintendo debut back in 1995, with the exception of the Wii. Even Sakurai thinks highly of Panel de Pon, calling the the game "a masterpiece" and that recommends that "everyone should give it a chance".

Within Smash Bros., Panel de Pon historically receives a bit of content. In Melee, Lip's flower baton, Lip's Stick, was featured as a bludgeoning item, a trophy of said item, and Kirby being able to transform into one of Lip's junk blocks (its the pink block with a face on it). In Brawl, the Panel de Pon cameo and references from Melee reprised their roles (Lip's Stick, Lip's Stick trophy, and Kirby's transformation). In addition, there was also five stickers from Panel de Pon (Flower Fairy Lip, Panel, Jewel Fairy Ruby, Moon Fairy Seren, and Water Fairy Elias), and a remix of Lip's Theme featured as one of the songs.

Lip also has a plethora of potential as a prospective fighter. as seen by the movesets listed in this link's opening post:
http://www.smashboards.com/threads/...-in-melees-development-theories-added.324269/

However, despite all this in favor of Lip as being Project M's Marth/Roy (her series is even developed by Intelligent Systems). There are a few reasons why I felt an Advance Wars character would be a superior choice.

For one, I think for quite a few people, it would uncomfortable to have a loli-like character in Smash Bros. Even myself I have misgivings about the design to the character due to her relatively short skirt, and one thing I don't want to see in Smash Bros. are loli panties. :laugh:

Secondly, unlike an Advance Wars character, she would have to be a character designed from the ground up, and could not be a clone from any other character on the roster.

Third, like Advance Wars character, no decent 3D model exists for her. However, if the team is really interested in pursuing Lip, and needs a model to go off of, there does exist a very rare figurine for Lip:

But as can be seen by the figurine, Lip's skirt is very problematic, and would turn away a good deal of players (though that may be mitigated by giving her biker shorts underneath her skirt.)

Next let me explain the worth of the Advance Wars franchise.

Here are some excerpts from a piece I wrote explaining the worth to a possible Advance Wars character to fellow Smash Bros. fans:

However, in terms of long-running Nintendo franchises, perhaps the one example that is most striking, and much more likely than Golden Sun to be ignored in Smash 4, is that that of the Wars franchise (Famicom/Advance Wars). This series only received an Assist Trophy (which basically consisted of three sprite rips from GBA games), a trophy of that Assist Trophy, and six stickers (Andy, Sami, Max, Jake, Rachel, and Hawke).

The dismal popularity to the franchise in Japan, as well as the very low amount of requests in the West, basically ensures that the series won’t be receiving a playable character in Smash 4 at the very least (it may even lose its Assist Trophy representation).

However, the Wars franchise is a series that is very much deserving of playable representation in Smash Bros. Aside from Punch-Out, it’s the longest running Nintendo franchise with at least five installments under its belt, that has not been given a playable character yet in Smash Bros.

A little history and background about the Wars franchise.

The Wars franchise is often either referred to as the Famicom Wars or Advance Wars franchise. Depending on who you ask, the series have a minimum of seven installments to a maximum of twelve installments. There are seven games in the series developed by Intelligent Systems (Famicom Wars, Game Boy Wars, Super Famicom Wars, Advance Wars, Advance Wars 2: Black Hole Rising, Advance Wars: Dual Strike, Advance Wars: Days of Ruin/Dark Conflict). For the remaining five games, three of the games were developed and published by Hudson (a third-party), which were Game Boy Wars Turbo, Game Boy Wars 2, and Game Boy Wars 3. The remaining two games were real time strategy games developed by Kuju Entertainment (Battalion Wars and Battalion Wars 2).

Still, even strictly looking at the games developed in the series by Intelligent Systems (seven in all), the series is clearly deserving of a playable character.

Famicom Wars was the predecessor to Fire Emblem, being released by Intelligent Systems about two years before the first game in that series was released. While the Famicom Wars games (Famicom Wars, Game Boy Wars, and Super Famicom Wars) never reached the highs that the Fire Emblem series did in Japan in terms of popularity and sales, it did see a large fan following upon its first international release.

The first international release for the franchise was Advance Wars, released in September 10, 2001. The first international release was met with enormous praise and accolades. The game consequentially sold very well. In addition to the popularity of Marth and Roy in Melee, another huge factor for Fire Emblem going international was the sales success and praise of Advance Wars, according to one of the designers of the game.

As with the original Advance Wars, the sequel was also met with sales success and accolades in the West. This case was repeated with Dual Strike and Days of Ruin/Dark Conflict.

The case though with Japan was different. Although Advance Wars was originally planned for an October 2001 release, it was delayed in Japan due to the September 11th terrorist attacks, and the second installment as well was never released. It was not until November 25th 2004 that those games were released in Japan as part of a duo pack cartridge, however, it ended up selling poorly due to how close it was released to the Nintendo DS’s launch in Japan. Dual Strike also ended up selling poorly in Japan. The poor sales of the previous three titles developed by Intelligent Systems, may have been the primary reason why Days of Ruin/Dark Conflict was never released in Japan despite being made by a Japanese developer and already having a Japanese translation available for the game.

With three games released in the interim between Melee and Brawl (just going by Intelligent System’s mainline series), and Advance Wars released only two months prior to Melee, many people felt it was unfair that the series was basically ignored in terms of content in Brawl.

Basically, only two choices come up in regards to a possible playable Advance Wars character: Andy and Sami. And between the two, Sami easily seems like much more of a fighter than Andy. Just look at her official artwork:

Like Marth/Roy, on the whole she is an appealing character in terms of aesthetics. She also very plausibly could be a Melee-style clone of Snake.

The only potential downside to Sami is that she is not as important as Andy is in the first Advance Wars (though she a more important co-starring role in Black Hole Rising).

Advance Wars being the sister series to Fire Emblem also makes sense to have Sami be the Roy of Project M.

However, I think the ideas laid down here might be some decent food for thought (or at least I would hope so). This was an extraordinarily long read, but I do think it would be a good idea for at least one of the slots to be a more unconventional but very appealing (yet non-polarizing) character addition in the tradition of the FE duo from Melee.

So between these two successors of Marth/Roy, which would you like to see more:
Lip or Sami?

Personally, I would go with Sami, but Lip is still a good choice (though much more difficult).

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
I think the anti votes are at least helpful in giving us an assessment on which characters people DONT want to see added to Project M.

As I said before Krystal is a very divisive character, so its no surprise her negative votes are so high.

SmashShadow

Smash Champion
3DS FC
0104-0598-9588
Tbh, I'm a bigger Bowser Junior supporter than I am a Toad one...for Smash4 at least. The reason I want Toad in this game is because Bowser Junior is the most likely Mario character to get into the next Smash and the picture below has already been revealed practically deconfirming him.

Solbliminal

Smash Champion
NNID
Solbliminal
I still think it should only be a -.5
Personally, I just think negative votes shouldn't exist. If a character wins, it should be based on positive influence rather than negative. There are always going to be people who don't like a character. Solution? Don't play the character. I'm sure people would be much more sore if Ridley or Issac were riding the negative train.

AnOkayDM

Smash Champion
NNID
EvanescentHero
Personally, I just think negative votes shouldn't exist. If a character wins, it should be based on positive influence rather than negative. There are always going to be people who don't like a character. Solution? Don't play the character. I'm sure people would be much more sore if Ridley or Issac were riding the negative train.
That doesn't work like that. We can't just not play the character when other people will. If, say, Krystal gets in, even if I never play her, I still have to deal with her inclusion.

There's a difference between being indifferent to a character and disliking a character so strongly that you would be annoyed if they got in. Negative influence is just as legitimate as positive influence; excluding it from this is narrowminded when the idea is to get a feel for which characters people want and don't want.

trojanpooh

Smash Lord

I mean, ultimately it doesn't matter. This thread is probably going to affect the PMBR's decisions, like, 0% (and thank god, for that).

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
Why do I have the strong feeling you are only saying this is because Sonic characters are strongly dominating the Negative Top 3?

Chzrm3

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3926-5442-3703
Tbh, I'm a bigger Bowser Junior supporter than I am a Toad one...for Smash4 at least. The reason I want Toad in this game is because Bowser Junior is the most likely Mario character to get into the next Smash and the picture below has already been revealed practically deconfirming him.

IMO, there's something really 'pure' about Toad. SMB2, the old Mario karts and all that... from the beginning of Nintendo's console run all the way to the N64 years, he was in the same category as Mario, DK, etc. Actually, he's the only character from Mario Kart 64 that's not playable, the only prominent character from the ol' Mario Party games that's not playable... kind of interesting.

To me, Toad just goes so well with everything else Mario. I really do hope he makes it in somehow, whether it's PM or Smash 4. I'm crossing my figures that Nintendo's desire to use Smash 4 as a marketing vehicle means that Toad will be announced as a playable for the release of Super Mario 3D World.

BronzeGreekGod

Smash Lord
I was looking around PSA forums, and it seems like it is possible to add a projectile to a non-projectile character. It might require modifying the ray gun's properties significantly in order to make the projectile look like the orb from OoT, but if it's true that P:M has replaced the curry to create Turbo Mode, I wouldn't think it would be too much of an issue.

http://www.smashboards.com/threads/psa-simple-solutions-to-common-problems-collaboration.261537/

I wish the orb would take less time to fire and not make the generic item pickup noise, but I imagine that would be fixable. As far as P:M is concerned, I would be happy if Ganondorf's current neutral B move were replaced with the orb, and the rest of his moveset were left the same. From this thread, it seems like many people consider the orb to be very iconic of Ganondorf.

I've seen these hacks, and they're way too primitive to even use. If Ganondorf had his own move set it would need to be professionally done for me to actually want to play as him. That includes making a proper projectile, and not using an item as the projectile.

BronzeGreekGod

Smash Lord

Toad confirmed in SSB4?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!! :O

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
I'm crossing my figures that Nintendo's desire to use Smash 4 as a marketing vehicle means that Toad will be announced as a playable for the release of Super Mario 3D World.
That's my hope too. I find it really suspicious that Sakurai has confirmed every other Mario veteran this early on as well.

Just another three weeks to go to find out I guess.

MagnesD3

Smash Master
That doesn't work like that. We can't just not play the character when other people will. If, say, Krystal gets in, even if I never play her, I still have to deal with her inclusion.

There's a difference between being indifferent to a character and disliking a character so strongly that you would be annoyed if they got in. Negative influence is just as legitimate as positive influence; excluding it from this is narrowminded when the idea is to get a feel for which characters people want and don't want.
Tbh your "annoyance" would go down after playing awhile since Krystal would rarely pop up, it's not like every time pichu gets on screen I get annoyed even tho I hate it, I just beat the **** out of it.

Chzrm3

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3926-5442-3703
As far as Krystal, she's actually a rare example of a character that I like solely because I think she'd be a blast to play. A spacie with a staff? !!! Could be awesome.

That's my hope too. I find it really suspicious that Sakurai has confirmed every other Mario veteran this early on as well.

Just another three weeks to go to find out I guess.

Ooo, the anticipation! I'm really excited for Super Mario 3D World too, so it's like...double anticipation.

When I was a little kid, my brother and I always talked about how fun it'd be to be able to play SMB2 at the same time. Now that's actually happening! Crazy stuff. :D

AnOkayDM

Smash Champion
NNID
EvanescentHero
Tbh your "annoyance" would go down after playing awhile since Krystal would rarely pop up, it's not like every time pichu gets on screen I get annoyed even tho I hate it, I just beat the **** out of it.
Nope, that's not true.

Continuing the Krystal example, if we got her in the game, I would always be bitter that a slot was wasted on her instead of going to someone more deserving. Krystal doesn't deserve a spot in my opinion; she's not important to Star Fox and I don't want any more Star Fox characters anyway. But even if we were to get one, there are more important characters to pick from, so no, I'm never going to think Krystal's an okay choice.

Negative input is important. You can't just look at the positives. Every character added will affect perception of the game. If a character has a lot of negative input, that character needs to be thought about much harder than a character who has nothing but positives.

Besides, she'd be staring at me from the character select screen every time I wanted to play the game.

trojanpooh

Smash Lord
Nope, that's not true.

Continuing the Krystal example, if we got her in the game, I would always be bitter that a slot was wasted on her instead of going to someone more deserving. Krystal doesn't deserve a spot in my opinion; she's not important to Star Fox and I don't want any more Star Fox characters anyway. But even if we were to get one, there are more important characters to pick from, so no, I'm never going to think Krystal's an okay choice.

Negative input is important. You can't just look at the positives. Every character added will affect perception of the game. If a character has a lot of negative input, that character needs to be thought about much harder than a character who has nothing but positives.

Besides, she'd be staring at me from the character select screen every time I wanted to play the game.

Fine, what he meant to say was rational people would get over it and just make sure to beat on that character doubly as hard.

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
It seems most of the people in favor of eliminating the hate rating are supporters of characters that are very high on the hate rating (namely Sonic characters, Pichu, Waluigi, and Krystal).

PseudoTypical

Smash Lord
It seems most of the people in favor of eliminating the hate rating are supporters of characters that are very high on the hate rating (namely Sonic characters, Pichu, Waluigi, and Krystal).
It's important to acknowledge that this isn't necessarily the case the other way around, though. For instance, I'm in favor of both Waluigi and one Sonic character, for instance, but feel that the minus rating system is important (and I used it myself). Fair's fair. If people don't like a particular character, it should be acknowledged in some way in the results. That's the whole point of a poll in the first place.

Chzrm3

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3926-5442-3703
I didn't actually downvote anyone cause it felt mean, but I'm glad it was there, cause it's definitely important to have that info. (I had no idea Tails would generate that much negativity, for example - he was even one of my picks!)

AnOkayDM

Smash Champion
NNID
EvanescentHero
Fine, what he meant to say was rational people would get over it and just make sure to beat on that character doubly as hard.
Personal attacks are always helpful.

It's important to acknowledge that this isn't necessarily the case the other way around, though. For instance, I'm in favor of both Waluigi and one Sonic character, for instance, but feel that the minus rating system is important (and I used it myself). Fair's fair. If people don't like a particular character, it should be acknowledged in some way in the results. That's the whole point of a poll in the first place.
This. If you only acknowledge what people want, you only get half the data.

I'm just not a fan of hatred..
One of the characters I support, Paper Mario, is pretty opposed as well, but you don't see me complaining about it.

Knowing what characters people don't want is just as important as knowing what characters people do. Otherwise you get nothing but support for everyone with no way for people to express distaste for a character.

PseudoTypical

Smash Lord
Ya, I feel you. I'm still pretty sad about all that Pichu hatin'!
I think I speak for most people when I say: we don't hate him, but we think Pichu should never stand a chance against something like Mewtwo, ever. It's not that he couldn't; he shouldn't. No hard feelings.

PseudoTypical

Smash Lord
EDIT: Spoiler tags aren't working no matter what I do. What I was going to ask was this: What do you guys think about Metal Sonic? Does he seem more viable to you than some of the other Sonic characters, with him being more serious and deadly, as well as being from the classic games? Even if you did accept him more than the others, would he be worth a +1 in your eyes?

Friesnchip

Smash Journeyman
EDIT: Spoiler tags aren't working no matter what I do. What I was going to ask was this: What do you guys think about Metal Sonic? Does he seem more viable to you than some of the other Sonic characters, with him being more serious and deadly, as well as being from the classic games? Even if you did accept him more than the others, would he be worth a +1 in your eyes?
They are working for me...

You're using the "collapse" command, yes?

AnOkayDM

Smash Champion
NNID
EvanescentHero
No third-party character we can actually get with the PMBR's rules is worth a +1 in my eyes.

Nevertheless, Metal Sonic would be a decent choice, and I'd take him before Shadow. But I'd still take Knuckles before him.

geno

Smash Apprentice

My main beef with the whole down voting thing, is that *some* people will: A) Get on the down-vote-hype-train and down vote anyone that's popular to down vote into the dirt just because it's popular at the time (You'll argue, but deep down, you know I'm right). and B) Characters with almost no support are outshining those with more support (example: Andy is 7 spots ahead of Pichu and only has 2 full votes) No matter how you look at it, Pichu, Paper Mario, Krystal, all these controversial characters ALL have more support than some of the higher rankers. The problem I'm seeing is that even controversial characters should be considered more than characters with hardly any votes.

Even though it may be too late now, I think a poll would have been a better option (where users weren't allowed to see other votes until after submitting their own) and possibly only allowing only one main down vote, and then however many downvotes (that don't effect score, but we get an idea of who isn't wanted as much)

PseudoTypical

Smash Lord
They are working for me...

You're using the "collapse" command, yes?
Yeah, I was. I've done it a ton of times before; not sure why it wouldn't work...
No third-party character we can actually get with the PMBR's rules is worth a +1 in my eyes.

Nevertheless, Metal Sonic would be a decent choice, and I'd take him before Shadow. But I'd still take Knuckles before him.
I appreciate the honesty.
My main beef with the whole down voting thing, is that *some* people will: A) Get on the down-vote-hype-train and down vote anyone that's popular to down vote into the dirt just because it's popular at the time (You'll argue, but deep down, you know I'm right). and B) Characters with almost no support are outshining those with more support (example: Andy is 7 spots ahead of Pichu and only has 2 full votes) No matter how you look at it, Pichu, Paper Mario, Krystal, all these controversial characters ALL have more support than some of the higher rankers. The problem I'm seeing is that even controversial characters should be considered more than characters with hardly any votes.
A) I don't think you're right, and I certainly don't know it... I've seen rationale given for every listing here, even if I haven't agreed with the points. B) I think using a law of average opinion is better anyway. If a character is liked as much as it's hated, it's not a very good choice, now is it?

trojanpooh

Smash Lord

It's worth noting that I'm all for the down vote. I don't care how this thread is handled since it isn't official by any stretch of the imagination, I was simply stating that it's a bit silly to be offended by roster decisions you don't personally like. I'd hate to see more generic the animal characters, Krystal, Isaac given the limitations of the clone engine, Dixie, as well as a number of other characters. But if they were implemented I'd just avoid them or get over myself. It's not my choice and there are plenty of characters that I do like in the game already.

Vigilante

Smash Lord
I personally think it is good for us to know what's popular and what is unpopular. Just make sure your down votes are honest representations of your feelings toward that character. The best way you can help us is by being honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom