• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ness, Lucario, Jigglypuff essentially confirmed

Saor Gael

Smash Apprentice
This doesn't necessarily deconfirm any characters (like Mewtwo). If he's an unlockable, then it'd likely not show his head on there. There is space for one more head on that screen. :grin:

darkhamsterlord

Smash Apprentice
To all you people who were AGRESSIVELY insisting that Ness is out (People who get so mad when someone says "Ness isn't definately out") I SPIT IN YOUR FACE AND LAUGH!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Ness is my Melee main, nice to see him returning, but I wanna main someone new in Brawl, unless Ness gets some nice buffs.

Rhubarbo

Smash Champion
Should you mark this with spoilers incase they are hidden?

I feel like such a doofus for thinking that Ness was out now :(!

.... i feel like firing out a string of curses at my computer...

I hate lucario sooo freakin much... >_>; well congratulations to lucario supporters. Also i'm very shocked about ness returning.

At least jigglypuff is back.. but no mewtwo makes me very sad...

M.K

Level 55
Man, there is NO way they took Mewtwo out. See that extra white space next to Jigglypuff? Yeah, Mewtwo is secret, and that's where his head goes when you unlock him!

yoshi_fan

Smash Ace
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

(i don't main them, but 3 characters at once = great!)

IdunsApple

Smash Rookie
Mewtwo won't necessarily go in the space after Jiggs just like how the white space after Ness and Lucas probably won't be filled with people.

Kasek

Smash Ace
Lynchburg, Virginia, U.S.A., North America, Earth,
TO THE MEWTWO DOUBTERS:

Those icons? They're only for the characters who are playable on SSE. They can't DECONFIRM anyone. They can only confirm.
Add-on: If Mewtwo's a SSE villain, then there's no way he's ever gonna show up on that list. Either he's unlockable, or an SSE villain, or both, but just remember: THOSE ICONS ARE FOR SSE HEROES ONLY.

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
Woo! Take that, naysayers who doubt Shi*teiru!

I bet people will still deny that Ness is in.
No, I trusted your Japanese. I won't deny that Ness is in, I just wish he weren't.

great but sucks at the same time...

no Mewtwo makes no sense

and no Claus over Ness makes no sense...

other than that I guess the Dragoon prophet guy was right...
Mewtwo doesn't matter to me, but no Claus--ESPECIALLY in favor of Ness!--is just too much. I don't understand.

Holy fish!Is this true I just lost a bet about Ness.But what does this eman about Mewtwo and Claus?
They're definitely not playable in SSE. Whether or not they're in the game is as of yet unknown, but it doesn't look good.

To the doubters...

I don't want to believe it, but it's true
My same attitude. I wish it weren't so.

TO THE MEWTWO DOUBTERS:

Those icons? They're only for the characters who are playable on SSE. They can't DECONFIRM anyone. They can only confirm.
But they certainly don't help. If a character isn't playable in SSE, I dunno if they'll playable anywhere else. Things don't look good.

Good find, don't get me wrong, but this is probably THE worst news I have heard in quite some time. To me, this is worse than a delay.

IntelliHeath1

Smash Ace
Uhm, you're asking is the official Wii website for Japan official?

And you think game trailers is more official then the OFFICIAL WII SITE?

Boy, some people are just dumb
Hmm, I know there is official nintendo site

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/

I clicked on the site, and It lead to different site, so don't call other people dumb without know what's going on. Too many fake pictures and informations is good enough to make me very skeptical to check everything for myself.

Also I just asking to see if Wii Site is pretty official since I don't see http://www.nintendo.co.jp/ linked to that site.

Also I never said that GameTrailer is more official than that site since it had old version of film. It seem that it is real, but I am still 75% believed in this informations but it is great to know that Ness and Jigglypuff will be in Brawl :)

I hope to see Marth to make a beautiful return.

(P.S. Never call other people dumb without know what's going on.

MSS

Smash Cadet
I'll still pull for Mewtwo..I mean this makes me feel uneasey for him, but maybe he just really isn't playable in the SSE.

Metal B

Smash Journeyman
I thnik it doesn't mean, that there is no chance for Mewtwo or more characters of this two series. There is the possebily that they don't unlock every character.

Intercept

Smash Journeyman
Claus and Mewtwo aren't deconfirmed. If they aren't playable in SSE, they wouldn't be able to equip stickers.

Bladecom

Smash Rookie
I think I want another Sticker update ;)

With some other series stickers :D

Glad to hear about all three

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Yes, I can finally be assured to say this in Brawl.

I'M THE JIGGERNAUGHT *****ES!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOT. MY MAINS BACK IN BRAWL!

Stiputation

Smash Journeyman
Oh how nice!
I don't main any of them. But I'm happy for the people who wanted them in. ^-^

Should make the game more fun! =D

GreenKirby

Smash Master
NNID
NoName9999
Why do people believe that Lucario's inclusion DECONFIRMS Mewtwo?

On-topic. Sweet find! :D

3D King

Smash Journeyman
While I worry about Mewtwo and Claus, the fact of them being villains and thus likely unplayable in SSE calms me. But, then again, that would mean that afterwards we can't go back through the levels a second time with whatever character we want, oh well.

Sonovin

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Sonovin
3DS FC
2466-3203-5587
lol, I watch it and I saw it. Then when I went to watch it a second time a minute later. It's not there anymore.. wtf.. disappeared?

=]

•Col•

Smash Champion
Why do people believe that Lucario's inclusion DECONFIRMS Mewtwo?

On-topic. Sweet find! :D
I think it's actually cuz the Groudon sticker is supposed to power up Pokemon characters only... And Mewtwo isn't there or something...

IntelliHeath1

Smash Ace
I think Mewtwo will be SSE boss so we can't play as Mewtwo.

I think Nintendo found out that someone found their leaks movie so they are trying to change back to old movie.

that's why I didn't see anything in first place.

Top Bottom