• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ness, Lucario, Jigglypuff essentially confirmed

MSS

Smash Cadet
That Isn't ness, It's The Pokemon Trainer!
The first picture does have Pokemon trainer along with Pikachu, Lucario, and Jiggly...the second one has Ness and Lucas.....this is probably going to upset some of those Ness haters...

rusashi

Smash Apprentice
This kind of makes it look like Claus or any other Mother rep won't be in the game. Every Pokemon rep was in that picture, so you'd think Claus would be there if he was in the game.

Just a thought.

IntelliHeath1

Smash Ace
I checked the movie, and I don't see anythings. *shift eyes on TC*

Where did you find those pictures from?

Percon

Smash Lord
The only thing that upsets me is that M2 never got to be anything more than the WORST character in Melee.

Unless he comes back as a boss, that is :D

This also confirms that sonic is the only sonic character.

rusashi

Smash Apprentice
It's on the japanese website.

It's not bull. Lucario, Ness and Jiggly are confirmed.

M.K

Level 55
Uhm, everyone look back at that picture. THERE IS A SPOT FOR A WHOLE CHARACTER HEAD. MEWTWO STILL HAS A CHANCE, HE MIGHT JUST HAVE TO BE UNLOCKED!!!

ShadeofDante

Smash Cadet
Good work finding this. It's nice to see that we may not be losing... dare I say... any "original" characters this time?

Camera_Guy

Smash Journeyman
pleasebetruepleasebetruepleasebetruepleasebetruepleasebetruepleasebetruepleasebetruepleasebetruepleasebetruepleasebetruepleasebetruepleasebetruepleasebetruepleasebetruepleasebetrue!

SenorPresidente

Smash Ace
I checked the movie, and I don't see anythings. *shift eyes on TC*

Where did you find those pictures from?

I don't see anything like this

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/29714.html

so I called it a bull****!
WATCH THE LINK IN OP
Not youtube or gametrailers watch the official one from Wii.com. They obviously updated the video since we know now what the full purpose of stickers are. Again watch the link in OP. heads people learn to use them.

IceClimbersUser1

Smash Cadet
the ***. site is the actual wii japan website, i saw the vid twice just now and it is in there, i have no clue why it is not in others vids.

rusashi

Smash Apprentice
Is this japanese site official?

How come we dont see same things on game trailer?
Uhm, you're asking is the official Wii website for Japan official?

And you think game trailers is more official then the OFFICIAL WII SITE?

Boy, some people are just dumb

Heretique

Smash Apprentice
Obviously the sticker would apply to all Pokemon in Brawl.

Therefore, the ONLY PLAYABLE POKEMON IN BRAWL ARE: Pikachu, PT, Lucario, Jigglypuff.

Mewtwo is out.
Pichu is out.

Teej

Smash Cadet
It's the OFFICIAL WII WEBSITE.

IE: Nintendo owns the wbsite.

IE: CONFIRMED TRUE.

Titan05

Smash Journeyman
Well, from the two sites I've been to. In addition to looking at the video myself...
I would have to say, myth confirmed. I wouldn't put it in concrete until its on the Dojo wall though.
Nice work, whoever found this!

ToddCam

Smash Journeyman
Actually, it disconfirms nothing. 1) We don't know if the version of Brawl used for the trailer is the fully unlocked one, as there could be Mewtwo/Claus/some Sonic character added later, and 2)This is for SSE, so only characters you play in SSE would be available to have sticker-based power-ups.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
To the doubters...

I don't want to believe it, but it's true

Uoaei

Smash Rookie
They probably updated the video because of the update we got last Friday.

ruffrydr017

Smash Apprentice
This is huge! It doesn't really deconfirm enough leakers, but it's definitely a great find! Finally, something good comes out of GameFAQs.

I compared the official Wii Japan website's video to all the YouTube ones, and yes, the YouTube ones don't have the new heads, but the heads were just revealed on Friday. Likely they just updated the video to reflect this.

Although the Bowser sticker not having heads is interesting. There must be some sort of rule as to what stickers are universal, and which are franchise-specific.

A_Sah_ Shi

Smash Rookie
Pretty interesting find right there. For some reason I'm having a hard time believing that we just found out that Lucario is playable, but if that is true, then boo-freaking-yah! Lucario would make such an awesome addition to Brawl, and I'm really hoping that this is true.

Heretique

Smash Apprentice
Oh, and another thing: Sonic is probably the only playable character from his series. On the sticker he appeared on, only his icon showed up. Everyone who wanted Tails, Shadow, Knuckles...say goodbye!

Top Bottom