• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
That's not exactly the point, I'm saying like if someone expresses their love for something so hard, it gets irritating... it's irritating because most people won't be able to relate at all. It's like if I talk about how cool flowers are and then I start going off with all the different types of flower and showing pics to everyone. The love here we can all relate is smash and being awesome. This is smashboards after all not pony or flowerboards. =)
Tbh, I don't have TOO much of a problem with the pony peeps and their pony pics. James is a cool dude and vzakat seems alright, so I will no longer provoke their flamboyant pony pleasures by calling the pony **** gay.
This thread is now about how Dorsey is better at not getting trolled than Kage.

\o/

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Kyle is fine. He's pretty much a god. I danced with him and when we were done, I felt like we just got finished having sex
LOL

Peepee and lozr should come to the next SMYM, that would be so hype. Plus team america needs a shot at team catfish
I'd really like to, but good luck with LoZR lol.

Soo. I missed the pony phase of NC Smash History.

Do any of you guys have videos of you dancing?

Also, I think PPs most adorable trait is his *boxxy voice* trollin.
I have a boxxy voice trollin?

So, just woke up from a dream in which I was being accused of stealing a dildo from 2 asian lesbians. They decide to try and punish me by somehow switching my gender and watching me use the bathroom. It ended in a fight where I was tricked into pinching myself (which I actually did in real life.)

also. . .

My waveland is now universal. . . .

EDIT: DORSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
NICCEEEEEE

this was bound to happen. we're such bad influences on him :urg: I remember when smith was but an innocent young child
LMFAO yeah back when he cussed more than now XD

haha you guys thought i was serious! geez stingers step yo trolling game up cuz these guys are RUSYTYYYYYY
ur a troll

i'll take good care of you, twitch!

we can share stories of random scenarios that make no sense!
That's so fun!

like...the troll kingdom.
YESSSSSSZZZZZZZZ

now that kevin is away for a couple of days, alex is probably getting high 24/7.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL at this on a few levels.

I thought it was pretty clear that I am the one who gets trolled the most without realizing it. You meanies!
Haha I had that phase too. It's fun. Except not really.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
hell yeah corey. will we see you at more stuff then? i don't think i've seen you since i saw you at that one thing DJ hosted. it'd be cool to see you around more often.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
Bl@ckchr!s. Look at that picture of that dude smoking green greens and think back 2 your first time smoking green greens with me at Ioan's place. Hahaha. Thats the first thing i thought.

Ahh memories.

:phone:

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
We sure do man. And if ioan is still here this summer we got 2 smoke another bowl man. Haha. That sugar kush and sour diesel man. ****ed us both up. 2 bad u couldn't read my mind tho. Nyguaa over there dying on me.

come 2 think of it. We did go everywhere in search of food. Lol. Knorrs. Guilford dorm and other places we probably dont remember. Lol.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
that popcorn that jeremy gave us was pretty legit though. he took okay care of us, i just wish he woulda took that video camera else where LOL. i was extra scared of that thing for now reason.

i'm out for the night. if we can't chill with ioan, i'm sure that stephen guy will have something for us lol.

Yeroc

Theory Coder
BRoomer
Chris, it's gonna depend on whether or not I'm working. This past year, I've been working and taking classes both full time, so I haven't had a chance to get out to anything. I'd like to do more classes at State and just borrow my way through school, which unless I have a huge project to work on, should free up my weekends to hang out more. So, hopefully, yes I should be out more.

Yeroc

Theory Coder
BRoomer
If the matches I played against Adam last week are any indication (minus the lateness, thirstiness, or possible sandbagging) then I'm probably as good at Melee as I ever was right now. Playing other fighters and the occasional Project:M really puts you in a good place mentally for Melee once you get the tech skill back.

vZakat

Half Genie
Playing other fighters and the occasional Project:M really puts you in a good place mentally for Melee once you get the tech skill back.
THIS. More people need expand their competitive spectrum to include more than just one game.

TJ Infinat

Smash Ace
raeford or chapel hill depends on the time of year
THIS. More people need expand their competitive spectrum to include more than just one game.
Any of you guys play Blazblue?
Also, what other games are there to play competitively?
I know people play Halo, Pokemon and most 8WR fighting games competitively, but. . . is there are competition scene for things like. . .Mariokart?

Edit: 8wr games are games like Tekken, Soul Calibur, Dead or Alive.

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
I have mentioned this........but, I have played the quake series games for quite some time now, my best by far being q2. I like games such as warsow which are built with q2's engine. I love q2's physics. I rep. q2's USA team each year in the nations death match 4v4 league, on the #1 team for rocket arena(when it was most competitive, in 2007) on worldOGL(world online gaming league), and was a #1 seed(3rd over-all) in the largest q2 1v1 league in the nation which is ongoing still.

Quakelive is where the competition is at, but it's what i'm worst at and especially after drinking I get owned. Lately, in the past month or two, I've gotten into melee again and have been losing my interest in q2... prob. due to good players going inactive(i usually have to go hand grenades only for any kind of amusement).

Other than the quake series/smash series... the only other games I ever play are like scrabble and monopoly. I mean I can play games like soul caliber and tekken, but I can't take them seriously whatsoever. I'll be solid at any PC fps, but i'll suck at anything else.

Yeroc

Theory Coder
BRoomer
The only shooters I generally enjoy playing are GE/PD. Never got into Halo et al, like at all. I will also play most Mario Karts, but 64 is my favorite, especially the battle mode. I will give any fighters a chance, but I imagine I suck at them as much as I do at Smash (comparatively speaking). Beat 'em ups like Battletoads and Castle Crashers are also among my favorite games to play with friends.

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
battletoads! haha hell yeah. I used to love that game.. I guess I was thinking competitively, mostly. speaking of intense competition... pretty sure me and dave both won our age divisions at a super mario bros. 3 competition in '93. dave won a state of the art sony walkman. looooooool... I still load up mario 3 and play it occasionally, what an awesome game.

TJ Infinat

Smash Ace
raeford or chapel hill depends on the time of year
I've been playing that game recently (Mario bros. 3) stuff is awesome.
I . . .I have to say that I could play any mario game. Any of the platformers, adventures, the sports titles.
My favorite are, in order, Mario/Luigi: Superstar saga, mario tennis (GBA version) and Super Mario World.

I play 2d fighters, mostly streetfighter, and most racing games. I've only ever been to tournaments for Smash and Burnout. If you could play sandbox games competitively, I'd play those, no doubt.

CASTLE CRASHERS!!!!
Any of you guys ever play Streets of Rage?

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I don't really play anything super competitively (I get salty enough about friendlies without having anything but pride on the line). But I mostly do Marvel, Blazblue and Guilty Gear when I do stuff other than Smash.

P:M is super cool, but they need to be more careful about not doing Brawl+ **** with some of the unreleased characters.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
phoot, have you watched any of the recent P:M streams? i'm sure sneak and others are still doing them on occasion. once i get back, they'll probably happen pretty regularly.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
phoot, have you watched any of the recent P:M streams? i'm sure sneak and others are still doing them on occasion. once i get back, they'll probably happen pretty regularly.
Not really, my schedule isn't really conducive to watching them. But I've played the game a few times with Corey.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Any of you guys ever play Streets of Rage?
My friends play the hell out of it all the time.

I think it's a tad outdated and the idea seems to not want to make sense to me, but I have seen a lot of it.

Speaking of, there was a fan remake that was recently released (final version) after eight years of development. Sega quickly had it removed from the site, though.

It's a damn good game.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Important smash announcement:

I am now single, which means I will be more than able and willing to attend some tourneys in late summer. Next time I get laid off I'm visiting a lot of you (yeah kevin, we might actually get to play more than once a year lol), playing a lot of melee and visiting other friends I haven't seen in a long time due to having a very needy gf. I can't wait.

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
Prob. will help out w/ me attending at least SOMETHING...I now have a ride / someone to ride with me and team / someone to split gas with. Hard to both miss work, and spend 120$ in gas or so, to go to a tournament that's 5+ hours away.

double ganon

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Important smash announcement:

I am now single, which means I will be more than able and willing to attend some tourneys in late summer. Next time I get laid off I'm visiting a lot of you (yeah kevin, we might actually get to play more than once a year lol), playing a lot of melee and visiting other friends I haven't seen in a long time due to having a very needy gf. I can't wait.
I'm sorry about the breakup dude. =( It'll be awesome to see you more though man!

Prob. will help out w/ me attending at least SOMETHING...I now have a ride / someone to ride with me and team / someone to split gas with. Hard to both miss work, and spend 120$ in gas or so, to go to a tournament that's 5+ hours away.

double ganon
And of course it'll be nice to have more dorsey in my life as well. =)

Top Bottom