• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Please, people.

Aerials clank only with specials, but not with anything else.

Specials clank with everything except for lasers.

Grounded moves clank only with specials and other grounded moves.

Lasers don't clank with anything, but they interact with living hitboxes (sheik's needles).

Living hitboxes (sheik's needles) clank like specials, but interact with every collision surface in some way.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
There are some attacks that Samus' charge shot hits. Also, Mewtwo's shadow ball is different.
What is the nature of Ness' Bat that lets him hit charge shots and items back?
My understanding is that Samus's charge shot has regular special priority unless fully charged, when it has laser priority. But I may be wrong.

If I recall, Mewtwo's Shadow ball has a weird property where the fully charged ball is actually two hitboxes that are exactly overlapped. But the guy who explained this to me was more of a casual player who just had a freaky knowledge of Mewtwo.

Ness's bat just has a reflector hitbox during the swing.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
oh wow tonight.

my apologies go out to josh for repeatedly hiding behind him (but you kept dropping me to ground **** you
<3
), lucas for not helping out with resources
and the 4 stock get ****ed up <3
, and john for repeatedly asking him to play music.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Ah

Credit goes to Mink for the avatar. He made the transparency. I yoinked it when he said he wanted to stick to his old avatar. :p

It is pretty awesome.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
I have decided that if doom were to play melee, he would play falcon.

MacD

Banned via Administration
this convo is so confusing because they is a brawler named doom

and he's all i can think of when reading it in the context of smash

Top Bottom