• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread!

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Wait, why would you need a hotel?

People can definitely crash with me and not pay to get in. That saves SO much money.

And Kevin, not that you're asking, but I'd definitely give you some money to come to Raleigh at the very least.

EDIT: Also, rofl at Alex DeLarge discussion. Too brilliant for words.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
random question, kevin.

what do your parents feel about you traveling to go to smash tourneys and taking people's money?

also, PLEASE GO TO ANIMAZEMENT! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!?
Like the taking money part in particular? They think it's good I make money at it. If I didn't make money at it then I'd have a lot more fights with them about it and probably see you guys less.

Also, guhhhahfdbgi;';fdnkgf;x <3333333 I'll try!

Mahone

Smash Champion
if i drove down to nc this weekend would any of you be down to play? I don't really care how far away you live, I feel like with a little more practice I could win Nova locals, so I'm really trying to improve this summer.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Are
KracKshot Kroc
and
KoozyKRIS ((336)255-9717)

still active? I'm in Greenville for the next few days and want to get some games in with anyone interested.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
I have posted like three times that I want to hack my Wii primarily so I can play hacked Melee, Project:M was just an afterthought.

Also I played Project:M last night and they've definitely messed up the weight of the characters in a not so good way since I played the demo. ****** Olimar and ZSS with Falco though omg <3

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
I want to play melee tonight.
or dance.
or both.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
i'll come back when i damn well please. get outta here wit that, i'm livin the life here in wilmington.
that's not saying much really. wilmington is just as boring as greensboro. the only excitement you get is more hurricanes and that's it.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
i think both of them are out of college, and are at their homes in other cities. sorry rob.
Thanks! You have been helpful multiple times to me.

Apparently my cousin Andrew and his girlfriend Kayleigh know some man named jason paxton, what's his smash alias?

I keep flip flopping but I think I'm going lol. <3
Please, please come! I won't be happy unless I get 4 stocked by Falco, that broken stupid character :sheik:

stingers

Smash Obsessed
ive never heard of a jason paxton =[
but after facebook stalking, he is friends with koozy and bden (two ecu smashers), as well as ace oddly enough >.>

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I'm gonna be in Raleigh tomorrow if people want to game, otherwise I'll just sleep in greenville while my cousin drives my brother to the airport, lol

Top Bottom