• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread!

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
I have posted like three times that I want to hack my Wii primarily so I can play hacked Melee, Project:M was just an afterthought.

Also I played Project:M last night and they've definitely messed up the weight of the characters in a not so good way since I played the demo. ****** Olimar and ZSS with Falco though omg <3
did you play the newest version or the leaked full version? because the weights are pretty much identical

Moophobia

Smash Champion
FOOFOOFOOFOOFOOFOOFOOFOOFOOFOOFOOFOOFOOFOOFOOFOOFOOFOOFOOFOOFOOFOOFOOFOOFOOFOOFOOFOOFOOFOOFOOFOOFOOFOOFOOFOOFOOFOOFOOFOOFOOFOOFOOFOOFOOFOOFOOFOOFOOFOOFOOFOOFOOFOOFOOFOOFOO
FOOT-DIVE
calp

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
I love how as I sign into SRK, I see an article about M2K, ADHD, & ANTI getting yellow cards and all this other crap.

you know that has 2 be a serious matter if SRK is talking about a smashboards article.

DURKA DURKA.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
but if we do that it's a "party game".

we can't win guys. we will just never be good enough for them. because god knows that real fighting games are productive, and have value in society, unlike smash.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I've always thought Stamina mode makes the most sense for competition, it makes LT's more viable since every hit Dorf does is like 12%.

Top Bottom