• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread!

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
is there anything going on in nc this month?

I'm in SOVA for June so NC is closer than NOVA, id really like to play smash with you guys, and since im just taking summer classes ill have a ****load of free time so i would drive down just for smashfests.
Word. You already got linked to Asheboro, but after that we're not entirely sure. Just post up in here once in a while and I'm sure we'll have something else for you. =)

animazement next week
not good for smash

do all states have animazement? or is it just a state thing...
It's not called Animazement, but a lot of states have their own kind of anime convention every so often.

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
should i go to that *** convention?? :confused:

ughghghhhh
If you're fine with spending 35 bucks(or you can sneak in like Josh and I did last year) to go to something that has alot of things that likely DON'T interest you.

However, I'll be there(I'll be bouncing around though) and I'm fairly positive that alot of smashers will be there to keep you company.

OH yeah, and the rave on Saturday night, despite how goofy and bad the music is, is still kinda fun.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Sneaking in is super easy. Do not waste your money on a guest pass, dear god. haha

Animazement sucks by the way, just like almost all anime cons suck. I might go just to play with Kevin all day.

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
i was just referring to going saturday only(because that is THE day to go), which was 35 last time i checked. However, if it IS 55 FOR JUST SATURDAY, I would say just don't do it because its def not worth it.

or just sneak in.

and shut up, josh. YOU SUCK. >:[

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
My bad, being surrounded by 13 year olds dressed like anime characters pretending to be Japanese is just not my thing.

EDIT *****
yay for generalizations! there's alot that can be said about the smash community

owe whale.

Niqga

edit- I'm pretty sure that when you come across a beautiful woman cosplaying as a spacey or Falcon, you'd probably sing a different tune.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
SleepyK told me a while ago if your Wii was made after a certain date it couldn't play hacked Melee.

Also, Smashmods.com no longer seems to have P:M available for download. :[

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Well, how about you:

-Come to Raleigh
-Stay at my house and play Melee with me and meet Alex DeLarge >_>
-We sneak in long enough for you realize how glad you are that you didn't spend money to get in
-Go back to my house and play more Melee
-Hold hands and talk about our feelings Falcos

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
My hands are so dirty though!

I dunno man gas is gay even if it's coming down. I'm not asking for donations either. I don't think I can make this weekend work but I'm sure I can make a Raleigh visit possible eventually. =)

Also who is Alex Delarge that you guys keep talking about?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Wait Stongers I thought you were sneaking in anyway? Eh that's your business but okay I'll still let you know either way.

And I'm starting to figure what I thought was Alex DeLarge was right. <.<

Top Bottom