• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread!

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
You're right Chris, the mm isn't happening.

Due too surprisingly unrelated circumstances I'm for real leaving the community. No more smashboards. No more tourneys.

Kinda a sign of good faith towards my parents since I'm apparently a selfish devil child and my only goal in life is to make my parents miserable, so I'm deciding to get rid of something they don't approve of and something I hold dear to make myself miserable since it seems to make them happy.

Logging out now

Stop being an attention *****.

Krackshot Kroc

Smash Ace
Okay? That's understandable, but his post has "attention *****" written all over it. I love Lucas, he's mad chill but he needs to calm down
If you just dropped out of college, had no choice but to give up Smash, and have your parents think of you as the "devil child", would you go as far as calling them an "attention *****" just because they made a potential final post on the boards explaining all of that?

I understand where you're coming from Smith don't get me wrong, I've made a post explaining everything in my life before on the boards and it was an attempt to gain attention so people could feel sorry for me, but I'm just saying under these circumstances, we should cut him some slack

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
why do white people always call each other "attention whores or emo"?

is that the cool thing to say? Please don't tell me that is some form of trash talk, cause that **** sounds weak ROFL.

edit: holy ****, I knew smith was going to be a failure when he got older. bwhahahahaha.

did he really just say that stuff to lucas? wooooooooooooow. Grade A, D-bag in the making. I love it.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
More importantly though, Kanye is ****ing amazing and saying otherwise is "Defriend you on Facebook" worthy. I can post a long serious argument about why he's one of the best rappers ever if anyone wants to contest this.
This. Any of you that don't like Kanye can go ahead and not consider yourself my friend anymore. Go **** yourselves.

Nah jk but really
Also after listening to his latest album I have to say he's a genius.

And for those wondering

College dropout>gradution>MBDTF>late reg>808s

I love them all.

Also gradution and college drop out are high because they were realeased at very important times in my life and the lyrics reflect that. All the songs have personal meaning to me.

Anyway. TL:DR Kanye fo eva

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
You know how many times Lucas has claim to quit and then retracted himself? It gets old after a awhile, sorry.

Keith, cut it out it gets old

n0xx

Smash Rookie
Okay? That's understandable, but his post has "attention *****" written all over it. I love Lucas, he's mad chill but he needs to calm down
Hey Smith, I don't know who the **** you are, but my brother does (Lucas is my brother). I hear about 4 names over and over more than anyother when he talks about smash people, and you're one of them. He honestly feels really close to you and the rest of the community and I'm not sure where you get off calling your friend an attention ***** who needs to calm down.

Everything my brother has said about his situation is true (except for the devil child part maybe, but I can't understand our mother when she screams...) He was home for less than 8 hours when our mom started to go off on him for literally no reason. He decided to tell you guys, to let you all know, all of his friends know, what his situation is. He didn't have too, and he sure as hell doesn't talk about it to me, but he trusts you all enough to let you know what he's going through and the reasons he's not going to be around. And I promise you he doesn't want to leave you guys. For unknown reasons our parents seem to hate smash and anything related to it, so when my brother says he's quitting smash it's not to get attention you dumb *******.

Why don't you put yourself into his flip-flops for a second: Our dad was a straight A student in everything he did, even through college, and skipped a grade (he was asked to skip several more). Our mom was a teacher. Two of our grandparents were both teachers, and one was a doctor. One of ours uncles has a great job at IBM and another uncle is a vice president of some life insurance company. One of out cousins has a job with Mircosoft. Even me, a 14 year old, I get good grades. I guess you could say my brother had a lot to live up too, yet he barely made it through high school, almost didn't make it out, ended up in a **** hole for a college (I've been there, trust me), and was forced to drop out, while never hearing the end of it from our parents over the past 6 years.

And now he's stuck at home with parents who think t he's a lazy, self-centered, unappreciative disrespectful son who enjoys pissed them off? He quit smash to get our parents off his back and to show that he cares about what they think, and you're calling him an attention *****? You think he needs to calm down??? I'm honestly surprised he hasn't burned down the house yet, since he almost punched a ****ing hole in the wall last night.

He really loves this game, this community, and you guys. You're all like a second family to him. Sometimes I think he cares more about you guys then he does us... He's wasted so much time and effort and money for this game and this community, and when he's basically forced to leave he get's these bull**** responses from the people that he's leaving. That's pathetic, ****ing pathetic Smith.

BEHR

Smash Hero
wow

holy **** we all have family problems. -___-

you got to man up and deal with it

being in a family with illegal beaners, alcoholic brother/gangbanger, another being a coke dealer.

and me at 16 going on to be the only one graduating highschool.

I smoke,drink etc like any other teenager.

But that does not give me a excuse for me goin into a high school and barely getting out,he could have done better

in the end of the day you as a person is the one that ****ed up. Once you acknowledge your screw up's in life thats the only time your ever goin to change and change the whole direction of your life.

I may not have a successful family like yours,but the pressure is there which is the same I could have ****ed up like him.

anyways thats besides the point, yay for defending your brother,but you cant defend his **** ups. Thats on him.

If he wants help then he can come here to talk to the people who actually care and willing to help,but this is NC we troll/talk mindless **** everyone gets birched at.

Im not defending smith either I could care less what he tells Lucas and im not bashing Lucas either.

If he wants help PM Kevin,Me, or someone who Listens instead of the whole community cause not everyone will give sympathy.

actually lookin back i dont know what im talkin about

but idgaf

n0xx

Smash Rookie
Hey BEHR, I remember you!!!

I'm not defending his **** ups, if you read the the post you'd see that I'm defending his ****ing honor. He cares so much about you guys and you take it as a ****ing joke. It's not about his **** ups, it's about why he's leaving. Though I am his brother so excuse me for being bias towards him...

BEHR

Smash Hero
haha i see well tell him not to be so srs and not to acknowledge the stupidity some people reply with and talk to the people who actually care.

n0xx

Smash Rookie
haha i see well tell him not to be so srs and not to acknowledge the stupidity some people reply with and talk to the people who actually care.
I'm not sure what you guys don't get about he's done with smash and smashboards, he's probably not going to make another post until... April??? idk whenever his life turns around for the better.

Edit: Bl@ckChris... Ganon?
EDit2: I doubt I'm ever going to go to a tourney, my parents hate Smash for some reason. My dad even limited the time we can play it, not the gamecube in general, or other games, just Melee...

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
yeah, it was me, lucas, josh, and ocean. i was the ganon main there. i'm pretty sure you were chillin out on the couch, and was trying to beat ocean when i came in. i could be wrong though.

it was during the summer, a little before school started in august.

n0xx

Smash Rookie
yeah, it was me, lucas, josh, and ocean. i was the ganon main there. i'm pretty sure you were chillin out on the couch, and was trying to beat ocean when i came in. i could be wrong though.

it was during the summer, a little before school started in august.
oh yea, that day I remember you now

and for the record, I beat Ocean... twice :bee:

n0xx

Smash Rookie
he shined to firefox me

with fox
you tried it with Falco, failed, and I said why not?

@ Chris : I guess I'm a smart player. I kinda base it around beating my brother, which is easier when you play like Cactuar and just stand there

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
hes pretty good

reminds me of twitch in a lot of ways

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
good. playing like cactuar is a great start.

i like this kid already. i personally hope you can make it to things. i think you would enjoy our company as a second family just like lucas has, and hopefully will in the future.

n0xx

Smash Rookie
I mean, if he ever has people over to play Melee I'm gonna be all over it. That being said, I would never go to a tourney if he wasn't there, unless he wants me too..

I'd honestly feel bad going to tourneys knowing he can't

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
well i think that if lucas ever rejoins the community, you should come with him to events

Top Bottom