• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread!

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
There's nothing wrong with age. The younger someone is, the better they should be because things like jobs and females don't get in the way and they have way more time to play smash. Hax and Jman been good since they were like 10 but nowadays ppl make a big deal out of 14.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
:dwam::dwam::dwam::dwam::dwam::dwam::dwam::dwam::dwam::dwam::dwam::dwam::dwam::dwam::dwam::dwam::dwam::dwam::dwam::dwam::dwam::dwam::dwam::dwam::dwam::dwam::dwam::dwam::dwam::dwam::dwam::dwam::dwam::dwam:

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
i have a 3 hour layover in raleigh starting at 11:20 AM tomorrow. if anyone wants to chill with me until 2ish (my bus then leaves again at 3), i'm down.

**** greyhound.

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
troll community?

only someone who thinks himself a troll when he's not would say something so oxymoronish

Top Bottom