• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread!

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Dark Hart when you go and tell someone you don't like the way they are, how can you not expect at least a somewhat negative response? At any rate, Sneak is just trash talkin you bro, so don't take it all so seriously. I think you'll find things are way more fun that way. =)

I also like Sneak. I like Dark Hart too. Shenanigans abound these days.

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
Hey let's all talk **** until someone takes it seriously, then it's just a joke.

Let me try that one time... never seem to work in my favor.

Malk ****ing cursed me or something since NC can never take me seriously even and I'm ****ing tired of it.
It was never serious, you're the only one taking it serious, Lucas. Woe is me.

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
Ok, real talk right now dark hart. You put yourself in this position for no reason. I posted a video messing around with Yay and you come towards me wit some bs. I clearly stated that I have fun with this game but for some reason you get butt hurt about my "online persona" again. Just like in the thread with me vs Cam. Seriously, no one cares about your opinion or enough to try to get personal because believe me, if i wanted to i really could. I know alot more about you than you think because no one out here is ever sober and they all talk alot but i'll just leave that where it is. But it wasn't ever about you either time at all from the start so like i said before you can stfu and keep it moving or just be bad at smash and give me $10

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I'mma say right now I believe NC today is far better at everything (Even the trash talking) than NC '06.

Seriously.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
just take everything I say for nect few weeks with a grain of salt (no pun intended)

I just dropped out of college and it's all mentally catching up to me, while at the same time never hearing the end of it from my parents and... oh wait I forgot NC can't be serious ever

herpa derp catfish derp derp derp stack it up derp brocating derp

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
excuse me if I'm in a more serious mood than the rest of you, I don't see why I'm the one who need to take a chill pill
Well then don't think of it that way? Just relax and see that Sneak isn't someone to start stuff with, if you really dislike him as you say you do. Only bad things will come from telling someone you dislike them or something else negative.

Just try to come in and joke around with him or someone else next time and I think you'll find that a lot easier on yourself. We're not out to get you, but we don't want you to make yourself mad for silly reasons either. =p

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
just take everything I say for nect few weeks with a grain of salt (no pun intended)

I just dropped out of college and it's all mentally catching up to me, while at the same time never hearing the end of it from my parents and... oh wait I forgot NC can't be serious ever

That's not even ****ing relevant, trash talk shouldn't be serious is all, Lucas you're cool and all but right now you're being sophomoric and it's ****ing annoying.

Sneak8288

Smash Champion

it aint even really about being serious in this case because SERIOUSLY i would take your money gladly but the bottom line was how you came at me when you weren't involved in any kind of way period. This ain't the 1st time but you should definitely make it the last

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Okay guys, let's squash this.

I love Lucas and I love Ryan.

Y'all chill.

More importantly though, Kanye is ****ing amazing and saying otherwise is "Defriend you on Facebook" worthy. I can post a long serious argument about why he's one of the best rappers ever if anyone wants to contest this.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Sneak, I said I don't really like your online persona. Hardly "coming at you" imo.
I was being sincerely honest, not trying to 'talk ****' or 'start something' in any way.

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
Okay guys, let's squash this.

I love Lucas and I love Ryan.

Y'all chill.

More importantly though, Kanye is ****ing amazing and saying otherwise is "Defriend you on Facebook" worthy. I can post a long serious argument about why he's one of the best rappers ever if anyone wants to contest this.
Kanye isn't good at all IMHO.

BEHR

Smash Hero
The New Album is not his best.

Too me

808>Graduation>MBDTF>Late Registration=College Dropout

BEHR

Smash Hero
I liked 808 style tho the most creative next to MBDTF.

and its catchy,good lyrics,most of the songs on the album are good.

So yeah Autotuned but Graduation made up for it.

BEHR

Smash Hero
In all honesty tho all the albums are good its hard to tell which is better. D:

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
can we move onto more important matters please

like anything else ever

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
because I can't stand his music, and I can stand his personality even less.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
so you've heard all of his songs and hate every single one?
thats pretty impressive ocean
lol, don't be a ******* alex. that is such a stupid argument.
no, of course not. but what I have heard from him, I don't like.

behr, I wish you were in the triangle.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
not that I know of, but I might be willing to throw a fest together.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
just read through todays stuff.

i think dark hart thinks he's trolling. anyone in NC knows that the mm isn't gonna happen. sneak retaliates in a funny way though. if i were an nc troll, i'd probably head in his direction too.

as for kanye, i don't really care much. i don't listen to enough as it is, but many of kanye's songs, i approve of. especially on graduation.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
You're right Chris, the mm isn't happening.

Due too surprisingly unrelated circumstances I'm for real leaving the community. No more smashboards. No more tourneys.

Kinda a sign of good faith towards my parents since I'm apparently a selfish devil child and my only goal in life is to make my parents miserable, so I'm deciding to get rid of something they don't approve of and something I hold dear to make myself miserable since it seems to make them happy.

Logging out now

Top Bottom