• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread!

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
lozr is driving over to play at my place tonight, so everyone say **** josh's invite and come chill in the hill

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
ohhh ****, that was yesterday

didn't even notice

i guess this time i don't have to use my lie about adam coming over afterall

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Post 20,000

Man dude, I've been on this site a lot LOL. That's alright though, it's a pretty good place to help out the community and keep in contact with all of you guys. <3 I can't say this post count means a lot to me these days aside from a reminder that I should take the time to speak generally I suppose haha. It's funny, looking back, on how I felt rivaled by Hbox in even post count competitions, and it was only when we mostly quit posting that I surpassed him......maybe there's something to be said for that.

Anyway, I'd like to take a little time to speak about my time in this state and where it's going.

In the beginning, I really enjoyed the excitement and adventure NC always provided. As time passed and Brawl came out, my adventures became more controlled by me and more people changed throughout the story. I was never really comfortable being in charge but being that my hard work had put me in a position demanding respect I did the best I could with what I knew/was given. I felt on top of the world until 2010 and most of this year, and most everyone knows why that changed and I didn't do as good of a job for this state as I'd have liked to do. However, this last month has been a very good one for me, and I'm hoping that I can come up with or use good ideas to continue making improvements or getting us recognized on at least a regional level(which we aren't too far from atm, imo).

One idea for improvement I have is to start a Facebook group for NC. This will probably murder the SWF posts for the most part but it should hopefully give us more access to smash knowledge and it plays on the fact that everyone uses FB all of the time. GA did it and their scene is doing very well right now, so I'd like to hear feedback on this issue. From there, we can see what other improving ideas we can work out. =)

Anyway, interacting with a lot of people in NC has taught me a ton about people in general(not just ones from Shelby who are nice and southern) and about myself. Gaining confidence in myself as well as learning how to handle a position of (semi) authority are two major character developments that one does not just come by. They must be earned or regularly sought out, and I was very very fortunate to get those experiences also playing a game I love with people I enjoy. I deeply value the lessons I have learned, and hope to take everything this community has provided for me in any and every area of life I get to experience afterward.

I think that we're going to a good place as far as this community goes, both on a smash and personal level. I'm really excited for it, and I hope I can do whatever I can to help the process along. Thanks for the ride NC, but don't let me off just yet. =)

Catfish! <3

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
Yo, *** kevin lol. Sike nah, when you move out here, I will probably be motivated to play melee again. Until then, idk. I gotta find a way to make this game fun to me again

:phone:

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Old School NC quote of the month

I would love to team with you but now I feel bad saying I'll team with anyone because ****ing David is back from outer space
I just walked in to find him there with that sad look upon his face

and then I have to break up teammate agreements for Jew Love
Jew Love

David apparently we have to team for Jew Love

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
When we get a bigger series again we can work to defend the turf sneak lol. Until then, just switch what you can up to keep it interesting.

Also get sleep lol.

Top Bottom