• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread!

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
LOL what a good read these last few pages were. Props to Josh like handling the situation as if he is a new man. I would have expected some rage 3 years ago LOL <3 you man.

Twitch: I approve.

*safety meeting* ======*

where is alex delarge when you need him....

stingers

Smash Obsessed
hey theres a football game at state, you could watch that instead but come to the tournament before it starts =p

~Tac~

One day at a time.
NNID
Kamidachi
Switch FC
SW-6745-2861-2990
I don't care about the game, I wanna be at the tourney haha. I can't recondition my smash if I'm drunk or like...not carpooling atm. </3

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
So I played Falco in a semi-serious matter yesterday.

God, if I mained him, it would be so ugly.

My Falco, that is.

hideous.

awful.

But silly.

and I really like doing things with Laser.

And he has really silly, janky combos that I never finish.

Foxy

Smash Master
for concert-goers and raleigh-goers the NC Symphony is kicking off its fall season with a totally free concert in downtown raleigh at the Downtown Raleigh Amphitheater

TONIGHT at 7:30

"Sample your Symphony this Labor Day weekend as we kick off our 2011/12 concert season with a free concert for every taste. Hear Beethoven, Tchaikovsky, John Williams and Andrew Lloyd Webber—plus a few memorable marches for good measure. Join your state’s premier orchestra outdoors, in the heart of downtown Raleigh.

Gates open at 6:30pm. Seating is general admission and first-come, first-served."

just figured for any bored ppl who like good music and free stuff

Top Bottom