• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nano's CSPs

Who next?

• Mewtwo

Votes: 15 33.3%
  • Luigi

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • ROB

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Yoshi

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Charizard

Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Ivysaur

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Waluigi??

Votes: 6 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

squeakyboots13

Smash Journeyman
Plagiarism will not be tolerated. Anyone found to be plagiarizing another's work will be banned indefinitely from submitting to Brawl Vault.
This is the first thing listed in the rules for submitting to Brawl Vault. Wouldn't posting PM leaks when you weren't the one who made them fall under this?

Cynapse

Smash Ace
So long as you give credit, (whatever that means at this point) s'all good. Consent appears irrelevant. My confusion is on what constitutes authorship/ownership.

Layell

Smash Journeyman
Zard is looking rather fierce when he has no stealth rocks to contend with!

Anyways for those who can/care I have the Smash 3HD pack for Nanobuds over at that thread. Cynapse will be updating from there so it's easier than ever to have HD Smash 3/3C stuff from Nano's work here.

Cynapse

Smash Ace
Zard is looking rather fierce when he has no stealth rocks to contend with!
Stealth rock should ignore flying-types...

And yes, I have put my mediocre Photoshop skills to work for the benefit of the community. Woot woot.

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
How da fuq do I remove the poll?

Also this was done last night:
Oh yeah! That reminds me, I'm assuming it's not, 'cause you didn't, but I'll ask anyway; is it possible to give Mega Charizard X's tail-flames to his sideburns, rather than the really-cool-but-not-animated sideburns?

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
Oh yeah! That reminds me, I'm assuming it's not, 'cause you didn't, but I'll ask anyway; is it possible to give Mega Charizard X's tail-flames to his sideburns, rather than the really-cool-but-not-animated sideburns?
I think it can be possible now due to the ability to add new bones without screwing up the index number. However, it will need to have an accompanying FitCharizard.pac, so customization would be limited.

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
Idk why you think I'm doing requests when I haven't even said that I am yet.

Last edited:
NNID
Ridleylash
3DS FC
1736-1657-3905
Idk why you think I'm doing requests when I haven't even said that I am yet.
True, just thought I'd put it out since it's convinient; you're already doing 'Zard CSP's, and I'm already planning on releasing that skin onto BV; and I know you could do a lot better than me with cosmetics.

But if you'd rather me to save it for the point where requests are open, I'm fine with that option. Just figured I should try, just in case.

Javln Mastr

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Modernlykos
3DS FC
3823-8516-1685
Yeah I see the difference now. Personally I like the Brawl model much more than Smash 4. The squashed head he has in recent games just doesn't appeal to me.

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
True, just thought I'd put it out since it's convinient; you're already doing 'Zard CSP's, and I'm already planning on releasing that skin onto BV; and I know you could do a lot better than me with cosmetics.

But if you'd rather me to save it for the point where requests are open, I'm fine with that option. Just figured I should try, just in case.
No worries, I'm just knocking out my favorites right now. Requests will probably open tomorrow morning.

NNID
Ridleylash
3DS FC
1736-1657-3905
....HNNNNNNNNNG

Damnit Nano, don't kill me with hype! I've gotta live to see this beauty in game!

Also, have you ever wondered about making custom effects for MegaZard X to make his fire effects blue? It's weird having MegaZard X's cool colors get broken by bright orange flames.

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
....HNNNNNNNNNG

Damnit Nano, don't kill me with hype! I've gotta live to see this beauty in game!

Also, have you ever wondered about making custom effects for MegaZard X to make his fire effects blue? It's weird having MegaZard X's cool colors get broken by bright orange flames.
Its possible via PSA.

Bcuz Super Bowl weekend

Last edited:

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
KingJigglypuff KingJigglypuff Got me a new toy

I'm conflicted... Spend the weekend on models? Or on CSPs?

I think maybe models.
Models, I ain't done with this texture I'm doin' yet.

Maaaan, I've been trying to rip Pokémon models for the past four months, and King Jiggly can do it in a weekend.

I guess there's a reason he's the King.
Super Bowl weekend
I only discovered that it's a "super bowl" yesterday.

drogoth232

Smash Lord
Models, I ain't done with this texture I'm doin' yet.

Maaaan, I've been trying to rip Pokémon models for the past four months, and King Jiggly can do it in a weekend.
You've been able to rip this for like... a year.

Step it up m80

KingJigglypuff

Smash Ace

I guess there's a reason he's the King.
That's the Wii U model though. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Though I can easily get you whatever Pokemon model you need.

Top Bottom