• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nano's CSPs

Who next?

• Mewtwo

Votes: 15 33.3%
  • Luigi

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • ROB

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Yoshi

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Charizard

Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Ivysaur

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Waluigi??

Votes: 6 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
Fix the Samus blue skin? It really should be the Metroid Prime 2 recolour.

Also - so Smash 3DS texture hacks are a thing now? Are they safe?

Last edited:

Cynapse

Smash Ace
How about this?
I would gladly take her out to dinner, but you're confusing me. Do you mean to say that you're considering trying your hand at hacking Smash 4 for Smash 4, or for more Zard X type-stuff in how it relates to Brawl?

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
I would gladly take her out to dinner, but you're confusing me. Do you mean to say that you're considering trying your hand at hacking Smash 4 for Smash 4, or for more Zard X type-stuff in how it relates to Brawl?
Smash 4 for Smash 4

screenshots coming soon if this works

Last edited:

Cynapse

Smash Ace
This is forbidden. You'll pay for your sins.
How is that color forbidden? I noticed the red and purple alts in the S3C Brawl pack, but couldn't figure out what they were based off of, if anything.

Further, I would say that S4 custom content has no place in the PM custom content forum, but S4 doesn't have one and I imagine those textures could be easily transferred onto the import.

Also, is that recoloring super easy? The texture sheets looked like a bunch of plaster without the normals and stuff last I checked.

MY CHARIZARD OH BABY

Javln Mastr

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Modernlykos
3DS FC
3823-8516-1685
I always wished Jr. had legit colors. That any good?

Also, Sonics alts still suck for the most part, so making him look like a real Hedgehog would be cool to see. Are the textures wifi safe? Im not too familiar with Wii U modding so forgive my ignorance.

Last edited:

Cynapse

Smash Ace
Many questions, I have. Are those screens from your Wii U or your buddy's? Does this endanger the console at all? How do?

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
I always wished Jr. had legit colors. That any good?

Also, Sonics alts still suck for the most part, so making him look like a real Hedgehog would be cool to see. Are the textures wifi safe? Im not too familiar with Wii U modding so forgive my ignorance.
Model switching is, to a degree, possible. Someone was able to put Zoroark's model over Lucario.
And I'm curious on what you meant by "real hedgehog". Do you mean red fur along with red bands? That's what I've always wanted.

Javln Mastr

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Modernlykos
3DS FC
3823-8516-1685
Model switching is, to a degree, possible. Someone was able to put Zoroark's model over Lucario.
And I'm curious on what you meant by "real hedgehog". Do you mean red fur along with red bands? That's what I've always wanted.
STC70-BrownSonic.jpg

That's a real Hedgehog. This is a picture I drew of my pet hedgehog so you can trust me when I tell you this is what a REAL hedgehog looks like.

Also hedgehogs can swim fyi

Javln Mastr

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Modernlykos
3DS FC
3823-8516-1685
Pfft. You're dealing with the master of hedgehogs right here, bub. I actually read that comic last week. No bueno, amigo.
Thank goodness you're here then! You'll back me up if someone foolishly tries to make a counter arguement against me.

Cynapse

Smash Ace

Handy Man

Smash Ace
Speaking of Smash 4 Charizard, I would love to see its shiny color in it. Pretty please with a cherry on top?

Cynapse

Smash Ace
Q: Where does neck end and the head begin?
beta.png

A: Where the neck ends and the head begins.

Edit: Refined + my baby
default.png
BABY.png

Last edited:

jackal27

Smash Journeyman
Man I can't believe Smash 4 hacking is actually a thing we're seeing. So crazy. I can't wait until we're at Brawl levels of hacking (I can dream ok)

Top Bottom