• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Yeah you should definitely give it a chance. :)

Btw, has anypony seen the Italian intro?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Trf002vigUA
Legit.
Saw it in the link in the blog thread. Much more legit than our intro, as far as the setup goes. I'd like to know the lyrics translated though. That'd make the world of difference between approval and disappony. Also, I'd watch the stream tonight, but I can't, because knowing Zaj, it won't start until midnight, and life is ****ing me so hard right now that I can't afford to stay up late on weekdays for the rest of the year.

So yeah.

GOOD NEWS though. Chapter 3's beta was finished last night, and I managed to make final revisions on my entire Scars portfolio, so everything from beginning to end is absolutely set up and just needs to be written. I just need to fix up Chapter 3 (I already did about 25% of it today), then send it to a few readers for some reviews and patchwork. Then, it all gets sent off to Equestria Daily. :applejack:

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Saw it in the link in the blog thread. Much more legit than our intro, as far as the setup goes. I'd like to know the lyrics translated though. That'd make the world of difference between approval and disappony. Also, I'd watch the stream tonight, but I can't, because knowing Zaj, it won't start until midnight, and life is ****ing me so hard right now that I can't afford to stay up late on weekdays for the rest of the year.

So yeah.

GOOD NEWS though. Chapter 3's beta was finished last night, and I managed to make final revisions on my entire Scars portfolio, so everything from beginning to end is absolutely set up and just needs to be written. I just need to fix up Chapter 3 (I already did about 25% of it today), then send it to a few readers for some reviews and patchwork. Then, it all gets sent off to Equestria Daily. :applejack:
Well I know what I'm drawing first tonight then.

At 10pm.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
So like, I'm officially legally acquiring the first season of MLP so I can make my judgment on it once and for all.

Oh God what am I doing...

Orboknown

Smash Hero
So like, I'm officially legally acquiring the first season of MLP so I can make my judgment on it once and for all.

My best friend is an MLP FIM(what the whole fuss is about)fanatic.he got me to watch two episodes of the sow. It was decently funny,but it didnt get me hooked

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
*Unfolds metal chair for Teran in preparation*

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Okay so I was showing Since the Italian opening to the show and halfway through, he says "Is this spanish?"
It wasn't fullscreen, he could see the title just fine, and I may have actually told him it was the italian opening.

As he watches me type this, he says I didn't tell him but who knows.

*megafacehoof*

You could just watch it online and save money.

Guider

Smash Rookie
if you go to the ponies side you'll be forever turned into a pony would you rather be a human or a pony?

Gates

Banned via Warnings

It's on DVD now?

Or did you mean iTunes?

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer

What does legally mean?

Watching it on youtube is legal too, I'm pretty sure.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
It is on DVD for the full first season.

I agree with Leaf, the Italian intro was pretty cool. Can't wait to see what they choose to do for the upcoming episode.

Also, season three confirmed.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Guys! round 3 for pin pre-orders is up with new pins.

http://ponyorders.wordpress.com/pony-pin-pre-orders/

I know I'll be getting the Luna silhouette and I'm still deciding on Tom, Dischord, and the Elements.

Cool, they're up again. Any of my fellow Texan brony-thren (PMs or such to prevent spam I guess) let me know if y'all be getting any more pins from there. I may be getting some silhouettes myself.

hey everyone,

I must admit that I got a real brony :o
I absolutly fall in love with the series now
it's so entertaining, funny, awesome, add any other adjective you want
I actually managed it to suck two friends in the giant pony votex too

I sketched this at work cause there was nothing better to do ^.^
and finished it today at home with ink and shading
I hate my poor cam
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/267/pict2215r.jpg/
these pony eyes are killing me they have to be perfect round and I hate it maybe I should just practice a bit drawing a freehand circle.

fluttershy is sooo super cute
just saying
not sure if this awesome vid was posted before
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxoGmVjAsmE
it made my day
fluttershys everywhere <3
Welcome then. Awesome, another brony artist among the herd. Ah the Fireflies parody, it was 'k, I think I may have posted that in the Xat, but not in the thread.

=

Bacon-hair Rainbow Dash is penned up, scanned, and ready to be colored.
Definitely better be more kinds of manestyles through out Season 2. Like how I def' loved Fluttershy's runway hairstyle in Green Isn't Your Color.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Well I know what I'm drawing first tonight then.

At 10pm.
You're bluffing.
...you're bluffing, right?

If he gets in it to start with, he'll just end up staying in all night.

And you are starting at 10 PM weird time, I think that's 11 for us.
Kinda this though. I can't stress enough how early I need to turn in in order to survive the rest of the semester.

Watch on Youtube. Easier, and probably better quality.
I'd also implore you to endure until episode 4 or 5 before you make a conclusion on the series as a whole. The pilot doesn't really do the series justice, and the first few episodes are a good place to start understanding what direction the show is going in.

Having said that, most of best (in my opinion) episodes are later down the line, so if you like it in the beginning, the ride through Season 1 will get better, I assure you.

Well, ya'll have to

deal w/it

cause I get out of class at 9:15pm weird time.
;-;

:applejack:

Ohsm

Smash Apprentice

you do the right thing don't worry just walk through the light til you see ponys :awesome:

thanks for all the warm welcomes
I'm glad to be a part of the herd now

I did some last minute spike drawing before going to bed :)
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/713/pict2218.jpg/
He's my fav character
who needs ponys if you are a dragon with a mustache? :troll:

Heartstring

Smash Legend
you do the right thing don't worry just walk through the light til you see ponys :awesome:

thanks for all the warm welcomes
I'm glad to be a part of the herd now

I did some last minute spike drawing before going to bed :)
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/713/pict2218.jpg/
He's my fav character
who needs ponys if you are a dragon with a mustache? :troll:
go talk with gates for a bit...i think thats the dude that likes spike anyway :L

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
If I lived near Gates, I would buy him a beer.

50 million hits on EQD by the way.

mite be cool

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
You're bluffing.
...you're bluffing, right?

Kinda this though. I can't stress enough how early I need to turn in in order to survive the rest of the semester.

Watch on Youtube. Easier, and probably better quality.
I'd also implore you to endure until episode 4 or 5 before you make a conclusion on the series as a whole. The pilot doesn't really do the series justice, and the first few episodes are a good place to start understanding what direction the show is going in.

Having said that, most of best (in my opinion) episodes are later down the line, so if you like it in the beginning, the ride through Season 1 will get better, I assure you.

;-;

:applejack:
Well to answer Zajice's question first I italicised legal for a reason, because I may be getting it through other means that I'm not allowed to discuss.

As for off YT, no I refuse, the episodes I'll be getting will be clean crisp 720p.

I've also heard that the first few episodes are kind of not as good as the later ones, but honestly my intention is to get through the whole season if I can manage it just because I'm a very curious person and I'm sick of seeing all this pony stuff everywhere without knowing the deal.

Also I'm not exactly a brony guys, I haven't even watched any of it yet, give the LEGAL DOWNLOAD an hour or two. :3

Edit: Just so you know, I wasn't coaxed by anyone either.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Oh. I didn't see the italics cause I read it first in a quote.

Even if Teran doesn't like it, it's still pretty cool that he at least tried it.

I mean.

The show is being graced by Teran's gaze.

What an honor.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I'll try most things of my own accord Zaj, funnily enough I won't do anything if I'm told to, it's really weird like even if someone recommends something that I'm pretty sure I'd like, I just won't do it because I was told to, subconscious block I guess.

As for 1080p. I would if my laptop screen hadn't broken, I'm using my 720p TV as a screen now. :/

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Good for those who can handle 1080 ;n; Most of my computers barely handle 720
But I'm satisfied with the color-correct Hub videos that are uploaded on their site

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I have an HDMI cable that I use to connect my laptop to my friend's 72 inch Plasma screen TV and the picture is crisp and delicious as hell.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
My 1080p screen is 18.4" you'd have no idea how amazingly crisp it is to have all those pixels squashed down to that size XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom