• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Fluttershy would be the best mom.
Hands down.
Until you spend all of her money on My Little Human merchandise and her cottage gets repossessed by Derpy's moving company and you're forced to eat the baked bads and you get sick and die.

lol Fluttershy would be... I have no idea what that would be like. I mean, on the outside one of the nicest people ever, yet when crossed, you better run. How would you behave in that sort of environment.

If you do something wrong, you get the eye. If you do not obey, you get mad scared.

Stratford

Smash Champion
That is a really good answer, phoenix.

I was gonna say Applejack because she'd always bake delicious apple pies and apple turnovers and apple goodies.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Big Mac and Applejack live in the same house abode.

Ajay would be your aunt.

Granny Smith is your... relative.

You'd eat well regardless, but you'd be put to work.

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
Fluttershy would be the best mom.
Hands down.
She'd also have the potential to be the scariest mom.

With RD just because she'd wouldn't get along with having another sibling doesn't mean she'd be a bad mom.

Also It'd be cool to be born with RD's genes, which would mean I could be able to make a sonic rainboom.
I'd also like to be a pegasi and to be able to fly.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
Big Mac and Applejack live in the same house abode.

Ajay would be your aunt.

Granny Smith is your... relative.

You'd eat well regardless, but you'd be put to work.
Well of course I'd have to work, there'd be no way around that. Big Macintosh would finally have someone to help him around the orchard, which is good because he really shouldn't have to work as hard as he does.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
See that's why Twilight is awesome for that. Just sit around and maybe read, or just stay out until night or something.

Fluttershy would be strict as **** if you stepped out of line.
Dash wouldn't really be responsible. "Oh I forgot dinner"
Pinkie Pie would kill you into cupcakes. Plus the health thing...second best idea though.
Applejack you would have to work and probably not have technology.
Rarity would have emotional breakdowns too often.

For some reason, I wouldn't want to be the same species as my parents.
But I don't want the not as useful as the other species earth ponies for parents.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
If you had to be the son or daughter of the one of the mane cast members, which pony would you like to be the son/daughter of? (Yes you get to be a pony in this hypothetical.)
Tough call.
Does it HAVE to be of the mane cast?

To be honest, if I could choose anyone that's NOT in the mane cast, I'd pick either Octavia or the Mayor of Ponyville. One because she could teach me the cello, the other because it'd be interesting.

But if I HAD to choose a mane character: Rarity, without a doubt. A personality like hers is DEADLY if you have it on your side, and if you're family? You'll never have to fear a thing.

Could very well be. I'm not sure how much more work it even takes to have Ajay's boots on during animation.

I just figure Ajay can't hand hand stuff to other ponies with her boots on.
I also noticed one of Fluttershy's shoes missing during the pony pokie song for a time. I didn't know about Rarity with her missing any shoes till the end.

I'll even watch the episode again to check.
Shoes didn't stop Rainbow Dash from catchin' a pie. :p
Fluttershy's shoe goes missing during the Poney Pokey skit, reappears during the net scene, and disappears again when the animals break into the ballroom.
Rarity's glass slippers are not on her feet while the group is escaping from the Gala PRIOR to when she dropped one on the staircase. They aren't there a all.

Why are they eatting Derpy? D:
Probably because Derpy tastes like muffins.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
I'd help him with his troubles.
Somepony has to. He has to plow all the fields by himself, and based on Apple Buck Season he seems to do most of the bucking too. Meanwhile, all Ajay does is buck a few trees every now and then and then sell some stuff in town. 'Taint fair, I tells ya.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I'd help him with his troubles.
... go on.

My list would go like this,

Twilight - Responsible, organized, smart and pseudo-royalty.
Pinkie - Parties are fun and all, but you'll get diabetes from all the sweets and die young. It'd be worth it though
Rarity - Can't see any real problems with her as a parent.
Applejack - Down to earth and responsible but probably too busy.
Fluttershy - Too occupied with her other animal friends.
Rainbow Dash - Having two moms would be weird.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Good point. I like the sound of Aunt Ajay.
Same here! And Aunt Apple Bloom.

Two moms?
What i don't eve-

Oh.
I see whatcha did there.
Think though, she'd be all "Oh, I'll be out with Spitfire honey. Eat whatever."

And then you realize that you live in a cloud

and the food is on the ground.

and you can't fly.

it would be weird to have a milf as your own mom. so i'm gonna say... rainbow dash? does she count?
I lost.

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
Shoes didn't stop Rainbow Dash from catchin' a pie. :p
Fluttershy's shoe goes missing during the Poney Pokey skit, reappears during the net scene, and disappears again when the animals break into the ballroom.
Rarity's glass slippers are not on her feet while the group is escaping from the Gala PRIOR to when she dropped one on the staircase. They aren't there a all.
Yeah, but Ajay had boots and it could be harder to hold things with boots on rather than shoes. With FShy she could've lost it in the bushes, got it back off screen, and lost it again before the animal break in. With Rarity I don't remember.

Like I said I'll see it again. Probably very soon when I'm not being interrupted at home.

Rainbow Dash - Having two moms would be weird.
You happen to forget mad that RD is bi, so it's possible that I could have a dad and a mom rather than 2 moms. can go either way, but I'm just sayin is all.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
You happen to forget mad that RD is bi, so it's possible that I could have a dad and a mom rather than 2 moms. can go either way, but I'm just sayin is all.
If Rainbow Dash is bi, then Teran's straight. I call bull****.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
This is what i want.
I want to be Fluttershy's son. That way i can be pampered as a kid. But then fluttershy ends up needing a lover. So then step mom Dash comes in and gives mommy fluttershy some loving. Also i'm no longer their son. I'm adopted.
Then Dash gets another girlfriend and all 3 of them date at the same time.

And then they invite me one night to give them pony massages.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
This is what i want.
I want to be Fluttershy's son. That way i can be pampered as a kid. But then fluttershy ends up needing a lover. So then step mom Dash comes in and gives mommy fluttershy some loving. Also i'm no longer their son. I'm adopted.

That's about as ****ed up as it gets and I'll never look at you the same way again, Mink.

But I still love you, you creepy little asterisks.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
This is what i want.

If that other girlfriend is Spitfire, then I'd say you have quite a fanfic on your hands. Even I'd read it . . . probably.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Seeing as how my grades are already broken beyond repair, I'll write one starring Mink and turn it in for the hell of it.

Will post pics, look forward to it.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
^^ My life will get so much better.

Maybe i shouldn't be her son.
I'll be fluttershy's step son.
That way it's not awkward when i clop the hell out of all three of them.

and the third is def spitfire.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I've never seen the pony discussion go down so far south so fast.
At least take them out to a nice dinner first.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Our final is going to be some poetry color marking stuff and I'll turn in a clopfic of Mink, Rainbow Dash, Spitfire, and Fluttershy instead.

I've never been so happy to fail. Imagine if I actually applied myself.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
She's actually a 23 year old female blonde, her first year teaching and she loves Lil' Wayne and Family Guy.

I get A's all day, just not in math.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom