• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

vZakat

Half Genie
I never used MLX's youtube page even when I watched vids on youtube. No offense. I have all the eps in HD on my computer so I don't watch it oh youtube anymore.

And I'm not a ninja. I just like to do all those karate kicks and stuff. HIYA HIYA

Also, Random pic I like.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
MLX is my one stop shop for all of my pony needs. Except merchandise, of course.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I watched Best Night Ever on MLX's channel just for kicks.

Found quite a few hiccups that I missed the first ten or so times around, like how Rarity and Fluttershy share Applejack's magical disappearing shoes problem through the episode.

I also just now noticed how the group constantly change spaces as they march into the castle during the At the Gala number.

Oh this show and its little inconsistencies.

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
I watched Best Night Ever on MLX's channel just for kicks.

Found quite a few hiccups that I missed the first ten or so times around, like how Rarity and Fluttershy share Applejack's magical disappearing shoes problem through the episode.

I also just now noticed how the group constantly change spaces as they march into the castle during the At the Gala number.

Oh this show and its little inconsistencies.
I could be wrong Espy, but with Ajay's "missing" boots I think she just leaves them on the ground and takes them off temporarily. You just don't see them on-screen.

================

Also I know I need to see every episode again 2-5 more times.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
But how awkward would it be showing up to an anime convention wearing something from Canadian-American animation? Think about it, all the Narutos and Ichi**** would nerd out on you.

john!

Smash Hero
hey mlx, i was browsing your videos and i saw some mario galaxy 2 glitches you found, i presume you wouldn't mind if i included them next time i update my walkthrough (giving you credit)? i try to ask people before including their discoveries so they don't assume i'm "stealing their ideas" or whatever.

Dragoon Fighter

Smash Lord
If you had to be the son or daughter of the one of the mane cast members, which pony would you like to be the son/daughter of? (Yes you get to be a pony in this hypothetical.)

Hey, mind posting to that walk-through then? I have completed the green start challenge, but I have wanted to try some speed runs on levels. Any glitches I can abuse for speed runs would be useful.

@Dragoon: Probably Zecora. Speaking in rhyme your whole life would be pretty cool I think.

Phantom Gamer

Sounds like an excuse for lazy animation, PG.
Could very well be. I'm not sure how much more work it even takes to have Ajay's boots on during animation.

I just figure Ajay can't hand hand stuff to other ponies with her boots on.
I also noticed one of Fluttershy's shoes missing during the pony pokie song for a time. I didn't know about Rarity with her missing any shoes till the end.

I'll even watch the episode again to check.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
If you had to be the son or daughter of the one of the mane cast members, which pony would you like to be the son/daughter of? (Yes you get to be a pony in this hypothetical.)
Hopefully this is like a Pokemon Mystery Dungeon kind of thing where I'm not the biological son. I'd hate for my mother to be fooling around with a colt from the show.

Having Twilight adopt me would be cool I suppose. Living in a library could be fun.

john!

Smash Hero
Hey, mind posting to that walk-through then? I have completed the green start challenge, but I have wanted to try some speed runs on levels. Any glitches I can abuse for speed runs would be useful.
it's not really focused on glitches, it's mainly instructional, but i include glitches and helpful tricks that i found while playing the game

http://faqs.ign.com/articles/109/1092525p1.html

edit: cool thanks :D

MASTERLINKX

enjoy my good friend shulk! :)
NNID
MASTERLINKX
hey mlx, i was browsing your videos and i saw some mario galaxy 2 glitches you found, i presume you wouldn't mind if i included them next time i update my walkthrough (giving you credit)? i try to ask people before including their discoveries so they don't assume i'm "stealing their ideas" or whatever.
Go for it

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
I'm going to ignore the fact that you said mane cast so that I can say that I'd want Big Macintosh to be my dad. That way he could impart some manly wisdom into me. Plus, he'd probably allow me to do whatever I want, what with him always using "Eeyup" as a response to everything.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
And more importantly, why does Twilight look like Spock?

Phantom Gamer

I'd like to be the son of Rainbow Dash.

=====================

Also MLX that pic looks like it goes with a grimdark fanfic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom