• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Honestly, what kind of name is sasukebowser?

*hint*

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
Yeah, where is she, MLX? Where's Luna?
Yeah, when it's nighttime in your sig I expect to see some Luna.

Zajice I really like your avi.

A lot. :embarrass:
This.

==================================

On an unrelated topic, I checked the premium thread and it kinda cracks me up seeing many bronies there combo posting on there. Hope everybody here gets their premium that they paid for.
Or at least some freemium. :awesome:

In the words of john - "oh, is this a pony thread too?"
LOL

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
I'm going to watch a few episodes of My Little Pony. Apparently it's supposed to actually be funny but I have my doubts and have avoided it for this long, mostly due to me not going on obscure websites or watching kids cartoons, but this has seeped out of the depths of the Internet and now even the wider Interwebs has heard of it.

This is mostly just curiosity so if the first 5 episodes are crap then I'll stop. I'll chart my opinions here as I get through them.
Episode 1 is done.

Gotta be honest here, if it wasn't for me saying I was going to watch the first 5 episodes I wouldn't continue. That felt like 22 minutes and 17 seconds I'll never get back. I thought the age range it's targeted at would be slightly higher but it appears this is for 5 or 6 year old girls.

Nday said the first 2 episodes aren't very good so I'm going to keep my hopes high and stick it through to at least 5. I trust that it'll get funnier.
Episode 2 is done.

"Uh oh a Lion/Dragon thing! Luckily there's 6 of you and you all have psychic powers! Oh wait, cue crappy fight scene with anti-climactic end. And come on pink pony, laughing at your fears is a crappy piece of advice, and what are you doing evil pony with god-like powers? Just attack them already! And camp overly flamboyant serpent get out you're ruining it. Also yellow one fly over and help Rainbow build the bridge, don't just sit there and do nothing you have wings too! And purple one your ability to teleport would have come in incredibly handy about a million times during that episode, why on earth did you wait until like 3 minutes before the end before you showed us you could!"

My thoughts during that episode.
My Internet cacked up at random last night just before I posted this:

Episode 3 is done.

It kind of dragged a bit in the middle but I did chuckle when the pink one sang her song and when the blue one gloated at the end. It suffered the same problem as the first 2 in that it was really predictable.

I'll watch the next 2 tomorow because I'm going to bed now. I'm sure I would absolutely love this if I was its target audience but right now it's as clear as day that I'm not. I was expecting it to be a bit more tongue in cheek and to have humour, even subtle humour, that was put there for adults but this is even more girly and kiddyish than I thought it was going to be.

Still this episode was a big step up from the first 2 so that's good. I vaguely remember hearing someone saying that it doesn't fall for the trap that some cartoons do, following the same formula, but so far it appears that it is. It's a kids show though so I can't really blame them for that.
Episode 4 is done.

So unlike the last 3 this one was actually interesting. It was quite boring up until the part where Applejack got her trophy, and I have to admit I laughed when she and the pink one looked at it. I also laughed again when she hit her head on the branch and tried talking to the purple one. One thing that really annoys me about this show is the yellow one. She needs a massive dose of man up because she is just useless and annoying.

So all in all, unlike the other 3, I actually wanted to see how this one would pan out. Unfortunately it seems it's one of the best and I doubt I'll be able to bring myself to watch however many episodes there are left if they're not as good as this one.
Totally forgotten how to blank post.

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
Keep on hearing various reports about peoples personal favourite episodes so I'll just watch the first 5 and make my mind up there.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Episode 1-5 are the worst ones. lol..

My favorite's 16, 14 and ... dragonshy i think thats 9.

Also for the record guys, i finished Lyra Marth (AMAZING), Fluttershy Marth (B tier), and Scootaloo Jigglypuff (Amazing).

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
That would be cool.
Someone said CMC PT.
But then i thought about charizard and ivysaur.
Wouldn't work.

spike squirtle would be good.

Any other ideas?
I'm working on Wonderbolts pika right now

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
OKAY.

SO REI WOULDN'T SUCK AT OOT SO BAD
IF HE WERE HERO APPROPRIATE
IN HIS FIRST FIGHT
NOT USING THE GREEN TUNIC AND THE HYLIAN SHIELD TO FINISH GANON

I'M SO MAD.

So mad...

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
@Espy: Ok, I watched the season finale last night and I have a couple of questions and things to say.
Not sure if we should discuss them here, I'll AIM you sometime, or just drop it.

Either way I just wanna add that you forgot to mention RD's one shoe disappearing out of nowhere near the end and Twi missing two shoes momentarily almost at the end.

Edit:
@Leaf: Yeah well, I'm a bit mad you posted that Luna cereal before I got a chance to.

=================

anyways bedtime for me.
Night everypony.

Also for the record guys, i finished Lyra Marth (AMAZING), Fluttershy Marth (B tier), and Scootaloo Jigglypuff (Amazing).
Do you have images of what they look like?
OKAY.

SO REI WOULDN'T SUCK AT OOT SO BAD
IF HE WERE HERO APPROPRIATE
IN HIS FIRST FIGHT
NOT USING THE GREEN TUNIC AND THE HYLIAN SHIELD TO FINISH GANON

I'M SO MAD.

So mad...
So rei finished OoT and I was not there to see it happen :(

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
I lurk this thread a lot actually :3
I like seeing you all have a good time, makes me miss xat

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
Those are Pillows.
Eh, tomato tomato. They're all still beautiful.

Anyway, I had my Western Civ final today, and I completely forgot what the 5 Pillars of Islam are. So since I literally couldn't think of anything, I just wrote that the 5 Pillars are honesty, kindness, laughter, generosity, and loyalty. I expect to get no less than full credit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom