• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MWW HYPE! Circuit CHAMPIONSHIP IN KANSAS THIS SATURDAY JUNE 29TH $156 BRAWL POT BONUS

Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Those are the 2 competetive stages that I have seen them happen, and it happened 2/2 times on castlesiege on monday.

Playing as Falco and side-bing through Delfino doesn't count as going through the stage, that's way different.

Teh Future

Smash Master
It also happens on the transformations on Delfino Plaza and when the stage flips on Frigate Orpheon.

If we take out those we are left with 6 stages. I don't think anyone wants a Japanese stage list and if not then we either need to include these stages or include stages with hazards

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I've played on delfino like 23423423343242353453 times and nothing similar to what happens on those stages has ever happened and I have never even heard of it OR read about it on the stage reports.

Frigate people say that the similarities during the flip are designed to be that way and it isn't actually the same, but whatever, it's close enough to qualify as gone.

I'd be okay with all 3 of those stages as gone :p

but I doubt that the stage list will change much from what Lux's stage list is anyway

If you'd join facebook we could have a TO clsoed group to discuss this quicker.

My ideal stage list

:battlefieldb: :delfino: :pictochat: :pirateship: :smashville: :summit: :yoshisb: :ps2: (static) :warioware: (static) :wifi: (with the sandbag)

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
I'll ask around based on what out of region wants for the championship, but I'm using my circuit leg as a test run and if the rulesset does fine I imagine it won't look too much different than the first KS event.

But we can decide that once a few events have happened and I can nail down a weekend for the tournament in order to announcement thread everything.

Cook

Smash Master
I mean, I saw Fino fall through the stage (against Joker, I believe?), but I have seen that once and I have played 1246688635243549 matches, so I doubt it will ever happen again.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I have fallen through PS1 before as well, not in tournament, but that stage should be banned for other reasons, same with CS.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Nebraskas Tournament has been announced, date will be finalized in a week or less. My grandmas birthday is April 15th so I believe my family is gonna be in town the weekend before, and I don't know if they are gonna be in town on the 20th or not still, but if they aren't it will be the 20th.

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=333458

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Thanks for coming out to the 1st event of the circuit this past saturday.

Information will be updated as it becomes available to me.

Please join us in two weeks for DeLux's tournament in Topeka, KS.

DeLux

Oh god the formatting for every post in the world is going to look atrocious >_>

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Yeah I saw that too, I'm now mad that I spent time making threads look good instead of ONLY focusing on the trolling.

DeLux

You can use spoiler instead of collapse I've been told :p

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
There was one at the first leg of the tournament. Geno won and I got 2nd even though I haven't played P:M more than two times since the first build.

There's a very small chance there might be a melee side tournament at Lux's event March 2nd in Topeka. Honda is probably gonna come anyway, hopefully.

But no project melee at his event.

Nebraska, the 3rd leg, is 100% having melee and 40% on project melee.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
2nd Post is updated with current Circuit standings for Brawl Singles and Brawl Doubles.

Also because I like easy stat stuff, I will keep track of any side events that are ran and do a running total of points for them too, even though they do NOT count towards any of the circuit $.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Everything is current.

So everyone knows, I am going to be keeping track of who has played who, and starting at the next event we will be seeding by points AND who has not played each other AND location, in that order of preference.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Everything is current, just need to know whenever MJG and Lux finish their set, I will add their points then.

Edit: It's 209 or 219 for the bonus?

DeLux

Add $57 from the Colorado event to the Circuit Fees

I'll fill in on results from Z4 when I get them.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Brawl Payouts.
Singles Circuit Payouts
MJG-$40
DeLux $25
Domo $15
Mr. Doom $10
Teh Future $6
Bpow $3
MegaRobMan $1

Doubles Payotus