• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MrB1tch3s Death By Tourney II - Alta Loma TBD

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
headache is gonna be a broke....you know...wow...lol...poor people will lose their money :D...and i thought 6th u said u couldnt come?

Wreckless

Smash Journeyman
I'll mm your falcon 6th :] i wonder who will win hmmmmmmmm ;)

*Headache, you're gunna lose if you mm 6th, last time you just caught a break cuzz he wasn't attempting to kill you.

P to the S- your avatar is wack BTW ^_^

Wreckless

Smash Journeyman
Mr.Biatch, nice house man, didn't realize they build new or recent houses over there. I found a site that will tell the location of your house, but it gives away real estate information though. So yea, PM me if you want it to be posted k, peaceeeeeeeee

Lit

Smash Ace
hmmm yall are real funny everyone thinks they can take my money u will be in a suprise and by the way i never go broke.... wat do i look like going broke

Lit

Smash Ace
and btw is anyone going to the shuffle and cut tourney again this week?

Wreckless

Smash Journeyman
yea, i might, i live sooooooo UNBELIEVABLY close to it ^_^ s&c that isssss!

*and that's IF, IF i don't have a ride to MR.B's house or I'm toooo lazy to walk thereee!

The Game II

Smash Champion
Just want to confirm that this tournament is happening because I'll be in SoCal for the weekend.

If it does, then I'll be there in the afternoon, hopefully when singles begins, covering the event for getyourtournament

--GCII

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Everyone should go to this instead of S&C. Theres going to be one every week, so take a break from those and come to this. ;)

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
Because?... If you keep going to the same tourney and keep playing the same people then it gets kind of old and u dont get better -.-....and...Its a weekly...CMON PEOPLE...help one of your own out a little here 0.o...

Lit

Smash Ace
i am just wondering how many people are going to be at this tourney bec i dont want to go if theres like 5 ppl there if i can just go to shuffle and cut wit all the ppl down there bec it sounds like u have a good 4 ppl that want to go and instead i can go to s and c where everyone is going to be at.. so i need to know now.... hom many ppl are going so far

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
i really have NO idea...i see that there are 2000+ people who have looked at this thread and there are less people who have looked at the S&C thread...and my tournament has been up for longer so...im not sure >_>...from what Ryan(JTB) said...i should be looking at about 30-40 people...it just depends on who comes...

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Its hard, because there are two tournaments within a 2 mile radius of each other. People were going to go to this, then S&C showed up. Now, people will go to that because they are already familiar with that setting, and S&C has already made a great impact on the community.

There are two solutions to this problem. One is that both tournaments are continued as scheduled, and the turnout is lower for both. Or, one tournament is canceled, so everyone can go to the other, and have one big tournament.

S&C is already set on doing these every Saturday, so that idea is shot.

The two benefits that this tourney has over S&C is:

1) Prize is cash, not store credit, and
2) Theres a possibility for more TVs.

I already tried asking S&C if they would possibly not do one this Saturday so more people can come to this, but they already planned to do this.

I'm planning on coming to this since I already made a commitment to it (atleast, for the short time period I have).

But Mr. *****es has the decision to not run this tournament, and people could easily go to S&C instead.

Theres the situation right now.

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
Oh FFS...my thread has been up for over a month...and then S&C shows up...well...i REALLY hate to take business away from them...but i HAVE to do this tournament...MINE IS STILL GOING ON...my tournament has been planned for over a month so for them to show up last week and take over mine would be unfair...If people want to go and get store credit from S&C...then i cant stop them. I've planned this for over a month and have been askin and askin people to come for a while. I'm asking that people come to mine because...S&C will be there every week... Mine will only come once in a while. Im giving out a cash prize and I have more notice on my thread...so PLEASE...im not cancelling my tournament so...Im asking everyone as a fellow smasher to come help one of their own.

Dont get me wrong... NO HATE FOR S&C...i love ya guys...ive just been planning this for while :D...

The Game II

Smash Champion
Two things before I decide where to go:

1. Mr *****es, how many people do you expect to enter your tournament? Honestly. (and you can PM me your answer). I'm not going to cover a melee tournament for my web site if less than 10 people are coming. I'd rather just take the Saturday off and get the results a later time.

2. Would Shuffle and Cut be wary of people taking pictures and taking videos of the matches?

Considering the direction of my Web site, I'd like to stay away from covering house tournaments unless they're

a. big time (like 35-40 participants)
b. a Major
c. ken's (which won't happen until they unban non-SoCal)

I thought Shuffle and Cut was someone's handle. I'm leaning toward going there and covering that tournament. But I'll get through all the legal stuff with them before I head there Saturday. Then again, if they're done early or if they get like 10 people, then I'll just go to your tournament.

--GCII

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
In all honesty...I can't really say that I care too much if you come...If you want to GREAT...if not..You wouldnt hurt my feelings. Id love to have my tournament up on your site..truly i would...But I wouldnt have my feelings hurt if you convered the other one instead...Even though it would be funny if you covered the S&C tourney and i get more people...haha...ur choice :D

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
DUDE THANK YOU...I cant tell ya how important that is to me...but 6th Sense brought up a good idea...From 10-11:30 small tourney at S&C then go to mine at 11:30 and start doubles at 1. Then go to S&C for the after tourney. It all works out yes?

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
Ok...Double Post boohoo...I REALLY need people to either PM me or call or something telling me they can bring tvs -.-....^_^....anyone who brings a tv....>_>...gets....a....handshake?

trafficwarden99

Smash Journeyman
F*** Nate's going?
I gotsta go now. After what happened at the last tourny, (the one were I was knocked out in like 3 seconds) Imma get me some revenge.
Nate. You have a doubles partner?

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Ok...Double Post boohoo...I REALLY need people to either PM me or call or something telling me they can bring tvs -.-....^_^....anyone who brings a tv....>_>...gets....a....handshake?
Free entry to singles and I might come.. cuz I'm broke and otherwise won't ^^

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
first...3 people to bring both cubes and tvs get free entry into either singles or doubles sound good? and anyone who brings both after that gets 2 bucks off entry

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
The earliest to come is....11:20...Thats about when im gonna get back...i was suggesting a pre tournament at S&C because its only 2 miles away and open at 10.

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
Double post big freakin woop... Last word before the tournament.
I have Wireless internet running in my house so any of you who wanna bring your laptops or psp's or DS's then do because there if wireless internet all around you here :D.
Last Word Before the tournament...I know i shouldn't have to tell you this but NO ALCOHOL OR SMOKING...Because is just freakin nasty and alcohol don't look good around here k?

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I hope it turns out well for you guys. I'll be stuck watching baseball games and being at birthday parties today, so no go for me. :(

I might go to S&C later tonight, so maybe I'll see some people there.

Top Bottom