• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MrB1tch3s Death By Tourney II - Alta Loma TBD

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
Woot, the third ever Rancho Smash tournament! *cheers* :laugh:

PLEASE!!! Guys we NEED T.V.s and cubes if we want enough friendlies and for the tournament to go fast enough. Please? first...3 people to bring both cubes and tvs get free entry into either singles or doubles sound good? and anyone who brings both after that gets 2 bucks off entry!!

Another Piece Of Bonus Info: I have Wireless internet running in my house so any of you who wanna bring your laptops or psp's or DS's then do because there if wireless internet all around you here :D.
Last Word Before the tournament...I know i shouldn't have to tell you this but NO ALCOHOL OR SMOKING...Because is just freakin nasty and alcohol don't look good around here k?

Rules (stolen from the Riverside tourney):

Date:
TBD

Sorry Guys. My Address is NOT on mapquest. Feel free to try though. Call me or JTB for directions. ALRIGHT. 210 Directions: Heading East on the 210 you make a RIGHT turn onto Archibald Ave. Continue South and make another right turn onto 19th St. Make a Left at Amethyst Ave. Make a right into Hedges Dr. Make a Right onto Meriwether Ct. Im the second house from the top on the left.
Ending Point: 6724 Meriwether Ct. To find my place on MapquestTo find my place on Mapquest Search 7085 Amethyst Ave. Alta Loma. CA. My house is right up the street heading North TOWARDS the 210. Head up Amethyst and make a left on Hedges then a right on Meriwether Court.

Fees:
Singles: $6 ($5 goes into pot)
Doubles: $12 for each team ($10 goes into pot)
Host: ONE dollar PER person PER event will be given to the host for electricity and so the parents dont think it was a total waste of their resources.

Contact Information:
Try my house phone first. (909) 476-9745. Its at my house DUH. Cell phones toast. But if you get lucky (909) 455-6678. And PLEASE. When calling the house... ask for Gabriel JUNIOR. It will make it a lot easier for us all thanks.

Schedule:
We Want this to start ON TIME. Friendlies and arrival time 11:00. Doubles starts at 1:00. If you are not here by 1:30 your name will be withdrawn from the list. Singles will start as soon as doubles is finished. We are hoping to end....whenever we freakin end it ^_^. Just tell me and I will have your name entered in the tournament. Please try to come around...11:30...i hate to bug but a soccer game calls me away till then :D

Rules:

Singles:
4 Stock
8 Minute Time Limit
Items Off
Best 2 out of 3
Finals best 3 out of 5
Double Elimination, there will be a losers bracket
Ties will be determined by lowest percentage

Doubles:
4 Stock
8 Minuted time limit
Friendly Fire On
Life Stealing Allowed
Items Off
Best 2 out of 3
Finals best 3 out of 5
Double Elimination, there will be a losers bracket

Random Stages for Singles
Final Destination
Battlefield
Yoshi's Story
Fountain of Dreams
Dreamland 64
Pokemon Stadium

Random Stages for Doubles
Final Destination
Battlefield
Yoshi's Story
Rainbow Cruise
Dreamland 64
Pokemon Stadium
DK64

Banned Stages for Singles
Yoshi's Island (Pipes)
Fourside
Hyrule Temple
Flatzone
Brinstar Depths
Icicle Mountain
Big Blue
Mushroom Kingdom 1
Venom
Yoshi's Island 64
Peach's Castle
Kongo Jungle
Onett
Great Bay
Mushroom Kingdom 2

Banned Stages for Doubles
Yoshi's Island (Pipes)
Fourside
Hyrule Temple
Flatzone
Brinstar Depths
Icicle Mountain
Big Blue
Mushroom Kingdom 1
Venom
Yoshi's Island 64
Peach's Castle
Kongo Jungle
Onett
Fountain of Dreams
Mute City

Additional Stage Rules
1. First Stage is chosen at random from the levels on the random list.
2. The loser of a match has the choice to select the next Stage as long as it's not on the banned list.
3. Only the loser of the previous match may change characters at the beginning of the next match.
4. After each game of a match, the player who lost the previous game may choose the stage for the next game or elect for it to be chosen randomly. After the stage has been selected, the winner of the previous game may change characters. After the winner has chosen their character, the loser of the previous game may change characters.
5.For the first game of a match, a player may call for a double-blind pick. This means that all participating players must tell a judge the character they will use for that game. Each player is required to use that character in the game.

Controllers
1. You are responsible for bringing your own controller.
2. Controller mods of ANY kind (short-hop mod, L-trigger mod, etc), except for cosmetic changes (paint job, different colored plastic), are banned. Tournament staff may randomly inspect any controller at their discretion. If you are caught using a banned controller you will be immediately disqualified from the tournament.
3. Turbo or programmed buttons of any kind are banned. You may use third party controllers or pads that have these features, but if you are suspected of using the banned features you will not be allowed to use that controller any longer.
Additional Rules
1. Any unnecessary pausing of the game will result in a forfeit of that single game.
2. Glitches used to stop your opponent from controlling their character or indefinitely freezing them (Mewtwo's Soul Stunner, the Ice Climber freeze glitch), or any glitch or trick that freezes the game or makes it in any way unfinishable are banned and will result in the immediate forfeit of the entire match.
3. Tactics such as Peach's Wallbombing and Jiggly's Rising Pound are allowed as methods of recovery or to maneuver around the stage. Using them (or any similar tactics) to excessively stall a match, such as dropping below levels intentionally and stalling underneath, is banned. If by using one of these tactics, you have put your character in a place to lose a stock by ending the tactic, a judge may force you to stop the tactic and lose a stock.

Extra Information
1. Any additional Gamecubes (with Super Smash Bros Melee) and/or televisions will help out a lot. So if you can bring any of them, they would help us out a lot.
2. Super Smash Brothers Melee entry is $6 per person and $12 per team.
3. ONE dollar PER person PER event will be given to the host for electricity and so the parents dont think it was a total waste of their resources.

Prizes

Singles:
First Place: 60% of entry money
Second Place: 30% of entry money
Third Place: 10% of entry money

Doubles:
First Place: 60% of entry money
Second Place: 30% of entry money
Third Place: 10% of entry money

RESULTS:
1: DC ($33.00)
2: PBody ($16.50)
3: Luigi ($5.50)
4: Araknaphobic
5: Jedi
5: Wreckless
7: ThomaSexy
7: Nastey Nate
9: AirMax
9: Mrb1tch3s
9: Darkness

Videos should be posted later.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
First real Rancho tourney! TOO GOOD

trafficwarden99

Smash Journeyman
w00t w00t!
You live like three feet away from my dad's house. :0
Maybe I should stay with him from now on. I'll be there for sure. Requesting the day off work when I go in tomorrow. :)

trafficwarden99

Smash Journeyman
w00t w00t!
You live like three feet away from my dad's house. :0
Maybe I should stay with him from now on. I'll be there for sure. Requesting the day off work when I go in tomorrow. :)

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Yeah, the day after the other tourney ;)

Lit

Smash Ace
So theres final a couple of tournments in rancho its about fucin time i mean **** i have to travel all over the place for a tourney... but this is pretty sweet more than likely ill be up there........ and the rest my crew members......

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
What if you haven't a partner.. :/
Just post here, and see if anyone will team with you. If not, just wait until the day of the tourney. There are people that will be looking for a partner.

Lit

Smash Ace
well just bec u dont have a crew doesnt mean u cant team wit people..... just lik jtb said there is bound to be someone to team wit you mi *****...... but yeah 6th sense, wreckless, jtb and fate is all going to be there... i hope we do crew battles as well........

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Fate?

I need to play with you guys sometime :p

6th Sense

Smash Lord
=]]]]]]]]

JAAAAAAaaaaaaaaake!! LetS PPPWWWWWWnnnnnNNNN!!! Whoot Me, Wreckless, HeaDachE, and Fate!! maybe Jake if he's still inn....XD Jiggs is 2 g00d

(maybe TrafficWarden tooo!)

Powers up together to get!!

"Str8 ^ Na$tii" -pending crew name =/

crew battles any1?

Lit

Smash Ace
well you need to come down here more often so we can get the **** on mi *****...... fate is our new crew member that we drafted..... he is pretty good..... u need to come down here some time like for real.....

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Lol, I won't be back until that weekend, but I'll practice with you guys on the Friday before the tourney :p

Or if you come to the Riverside tourney on Saturday, I'll be there :p

My Jiggs has gotten alot better since the last time we played ;)

Wreckless

Smash Journeyman
"Straight Up Nasty" thee other one is too ghetto :/ haha uhhh, jake were replacing you!! haha jk, you know you don't want to be in it anymore; you haven't came and played in a long time!

i hope you got better so i don't have to **** you anymoree ^_^

**i'll still **** you!

6th Sense

Smash Lord
"Straight Up Nasty" thee other one is too ghetto :/ haha uhhh, jake were replacing you!! haha jk, you know you don't want to be in it anymore; you haven't came and played in a long time!

**i'll still **** you!
XDDDDD I don't think you gotta worry 'bout that. Str8 ^ Nastii BTW!!

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium

**i'll still **** you!
XD I do need Samus practice though >_<

Who does Fate use?

Wreckless

Smash Journeyman
6th i'll **** you too! =0 stealing my samus and becoming better than me with her, that's freakin sweet!

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
lol....see...im not well known but i care for my fellow smashers....LOL....we really DID need a tournament around here >.<...

Lit

Smash Ace
um yeah what kind of banner is that 6th deleate it................just make a team banner instead u to wreckless.......

Lit

Smash Ace
yeah i know u need to change that sht mi ***** it looks like ur banner just went through war..........

Lit

Smash Ace
we should just make a team banner mi *****....... fuc the bullsht just tell wreckless to make it for us........

Lit

Smash Ace
Hey Sixth. How do you make banners eh? Wanna make a sweet Bowser and Roy banner for moi? Pleeeaaase...
if 6th new how to make banners he would of made one for us...... none of us no how to make the only person in our crew tht knows how to make it is jtb u should ask him....

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I use Photoshop Elements, but I started with GIMP.

Lit

Smash Ace
OMG SORRY GUYS.... >.<......my parents bagged on me AGAIN....they just made new plans for that weekend -_-.......they are so flaky guys im really sorry...>.<
well why dont you lie to them and say you have to go do a project wit your friends or sumthin when my mon or dad tells me i have to do sumthin a weekend for smash i just say i have alot of hw and i end u not going.... u should just say sumthin like that it always works for me........

Top Bottom