• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MrB1tch3s Death By Tourney II - Alta Loma TBD

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
yeah...>_>....i need to get fighting more...this shuffle and cut tourney should be good practice...mine will probably be better though XD

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
W00T...good job traffic...i think i need a new partner since i think 6th turned me down...and why are we talking about that tourney here lol

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
lol...i know THAT....i only play luigi and falco though :D...but mostly luigi...luigi ***** lol...so u turn luigi down u turn me down XD

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
really? my marth is actually somewhat good?...i think its because u dont need too much skill to play marth LOL...falco actually takes some skill haha...well then yeah..i play luigi, marth and falco

-F_a_T_e-

Smash Cadet
b1tch3s needs to work on that short-hop laser. XD.

I THINK you should stay w/ luigi cause that seems like your best character. Only my opinion.

......stupid headbutt....

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I bet my Falco is better. :p

Mindgames FTW

Lit

Smash Ace
i will do a falco ditto.. i hope u got the shl down that like half of falcos game......

Lit

Smash Ace
double post >.< and btw has anyone talked to wreckless in the past week or two he didnt move again did he?

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
MOVE?...that would be bad >.<...i havent seen him post anything for a while 0.o...and sure ill take some falco dittos :D...im gonna get soooo *****...

Wreckless

Smash Journeyman
I've been busy at the GYM k, i mean, keeping in shape is way better than coming on here and playing smash or beatin your meat :D haha jk. I'm just trying to Bulk up again, i shrunk twice as much, but now im growing again :] excited!! wooooo, ummm yeaa The EnD.

I'll take that wrestling match DAVID!!

Lit

Smash Ace
um no way spanish we arnt at school wat is this... i mean dont talk in a lang i cant understand... and yeah derek ill take that wrestiling match again just dont lose all of your energy agian like last time rember... and 6th do u want a part of this to or wat... wreckless will kill u in wrestling.....!

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
0.o....this sounds dangerous >.<...the mexicans just gonna step aside...OMG THEY ARE THROWING CHAIRS...everyone RUN!!!!

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
not sure....just randomness...is anybody off today?? wanna do some smash somewhere cuz im free today >_>...so anyone hit me up if they wanna practice

6th Sense

Smash Lord
um no way spanish we arnt at school wat is this... i mean dont talk in a lang i cant understand... and yeah derek ill take that wrestiling match again just dont lose all of your energy agian like last time rember... and 6th do u want a part of this to or wat... wreckless will kill u in wrestling.....!
no pressure points...:ohwell:

:psycho: =your face after my fireman carry dropslam!!!

Top Bottom